PDA

View Full Version : That Hyatt Hotels Commercial

hondarobot
05-05-2005, 02:57 AM
I just caught that irritatingly smug Hyatt commercial the're playing all the time on TV. The one part of it I always found somewhat bearable is a brief shot of a naked girl lying on a massage bed, partially covered in mud. Nice shot of her butt.

Now they re-edited it so there is a towel over her ass! What the hell is going on in this country? We can't even see a girls butt covered in mud anymore?

Bah!

I guess this is a pretty lame thing to bitch about, but dammit, she had a really nice ass.

And yes, I fully expect, in my old age, to be the guy sitting in the park, yelling at squirrels. . .telling people stories like "Back in my day, they showed mud covered butts on hotel commercials! Damn kids these days. . !"

Felicia Katt
05-05-2005, 03:00 AM
You should have no shortage of squirrels, since you are NUTS!!! :)

just teasing

Felicia

hondarobot
05-05-2005, 03:03 AM
The Queen of the Quip! And yes, I probably am nuts. . .

:)

But come on, Felecia, you know what I'm saying.

This country is going crazy.

partlycloudy
05-05-2005, 03:16 AM
http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6216/fatman7fs.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

hondarobot
05-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Hey, Partly Cloudy, once again great pic. Almost as nice as the pic you posted awhile back of the dead guy in the pick-up truck.

Nice, uh, picture collecting hobby ya got there. I'm sure it drives the girls wild.

Felicia Katt
05-05-2005, 04:38 AM

This country is going crazy.

you think??

Texas Lawmakers OK Cheerleading Ban

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - After an alternately comic and fiery debate - punctuated by several lawmakers waving pompons - the state House on Tuesday approved a bill to restrict ``overtly sexually suggestive'' cheerleading to more ladylike performances.

The bill would give the state education commissioner authority to request that school districts review high school performances.

``Girls can get out and do all of these overly sexually performances and we applaud them and that's not right,'' said Democratic Rep. Al Edwards, who filed the legislation.

Edwards argued bawdy performances are a distraction for students resulting in pregnancies, dropouts and the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.

Ribald performances are not defined in the bill. ``Any adult that's been involved with sex in their lives, they know it when they see it,'' he said.

The bill passed on a 65-56 vote. It still must be approved by the Senate and signed by Republican Gov. Rick Perry.

One critic questioned the legislation's priorities.

``Have we done anything about stem cell research to help people who are dying and are sick advance their health? No,'' said Democratic Rep. Senfronia Thompson. ``Have we done anything about the mentally ill, school finance or ethics?''

The American Civil Liberties Union said the measure was unnecessary because state law already prohibits public lewdness by students on or near a school campus. emphasis added

Apparently, that politician has never actually seen sex, or wasn't listening when he learned about the birds and the bees, if he thinks sis boom bah can cause pregnancy or STD's. Did they never show the movie "Footloose" in Texas??

Felicia

hondarobot
05-05-2005, 04:48 AM
I'm saying, things are getting scary.

JackHammer
05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Scary doesn't begin to describe the direction this country is heading in.

First the beaming in of Frist into Bible Belt churches to gain support to kill the fillibuster...then this...oh lawdie!

Vicki Richter
05-05-2005, 10:05 PM
How about this article? What a joke. We are so anal as a country. Next thing you know we'll be forcing queers (is that PC?) to let women into their clubs.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/no_louie_louie

blckhaze
05-05-2005, 11:17 PM
i guess country white peolpe got nothin better to do

NYCe
05-05-2005, 11:59 PM
i guess country white peolpe got nothin better to do

That cheerleader bill is being lead by a black lawmaker.

Has anyone else noticed that certain episodes of "The Simpsons" when shown in syndication they pixelate homer's ass when ever it's shown? This just started this year.

Ecstatic
05-06-2005, 01:52 AM
How about this article? What a joke. We are so anal as a country. Next thing you know we'll be forcing queers (is that PC?) to let women into their clubs.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/no_louie_louie
I've always loved the FBI's conclusions regarding Louie, Louie following their two-year investigation of the song in 1963-65: as the article you linked to states, they found the lyrics not only obscene but "unintelligible at any speed." Hmm. If they were unintelligible at any speed, how could they determine that they were obscene?

Yeah, this country is getting scary. But then it always was, when you peek under the sheets.

Bigguy
05-06-2005, 02:17 AM
I've always loved the FBI's conclusions regarding Louie, Louie following their two-year investigation of the song in 1963-65: as the article you linked to states, they found the lyrics not only obscene but "unintelligible at any speed." Hmm. If they were unintelligible at any speed, how could they determine that they were obscene?
The article says that the FBI declared the lyrics not obscene.

hondarobot
05-06-2005, 02:24 AM
I think we've all waited long enough, so I present in all their glory, the filthy hot lyrics to "Louie, Louie":

"Louie Louie, me gotta go. Louie Louie, me gotta go. A fine little girl, she wait for me. Me catch the ship across the sea. I sailed the ship all alone. I never think I'll make it home. Louie Louie, me gotta go . Three nights and days we sailed the sea. Me think of girl constantly. On the ship, I dream she there. I smell the rose in her hair. Louie Louie, me gotta go. Me see Jamaican moon above. It won't be long me see me love. Me take her in my arms and then I tell her I never leave again. Louie Louie, me gotta go." (By Richard Berry. Copyright 1957-1963 by Limax Music Inc.)

Shit! Why did I post that! I think I just caught an STD, miraculously got pregnant somehow, and touched myself all at once.

Damn you, Richard Berry!

Ecstatic
05-06-2005, 02:29 AM
Bigguy, you're right about the article. I read it too quickly, and it jivved with my memory of the actual investigation. So the FBI actually got one right?

Felicia Katt
05-06-2005, 02:52 AM
How about this article?

This is from the article in question

"Louie Louie," written by Richard Berry in 1956, is one of the most recorded songs in history. The best-known, most notorious version was a hit in 1963 for the Kingsmen; the FBI spent two years investigating the lyrics before declaring they not only were not obscene but also were "unintelligible at any speed."

so I guess in Texas, they know sex when they think they see it and in Michigan, they know it when they think they hear it

Felicia