PDA

View Full Version : Ariel

stukaz29
10-24-2007, 08:37 PM
That's Ariel an exotic and hung angel, enjoy...

El Nino
10-24-2007, 08:40 PM
Woah, nice clit! Any More?

tsntx
10-24-2007, 09:07 PM
y do fags call a cock a clit? thats so insulting... you can call every name in the book to make urself feel more like a man but dont think for a second while downing that "lollipop" looking for some "joy juice" that you DONT have a COCK in your mouth

ShemaleFan
10-24-2007, 09:51 PM
y do fags call a cock a clit? thats so insulting... you can call every name in the book to make urself feel more like a man but dont think for a second while downing that "lollipop" looking for some "joy juice" that you DONT have a COCK in your mouth

You wanna be a girl? :roll:

A girl have a clit :shock:

El Nino
10-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Call it whatever you want. Its only a meaningless label. Using the word "Fag" in a derogatory and negative tone on the other on the other hand, is bigoted, ignorant and downright hypocritical (especially coming from you) who was probably called "fag" at least once or twice before transitioning. Jesus, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, huh Jen? Get off your high horse and stop using that term, you sound like a fool you know... Let bygones be bygones.

P.S. 2 wrongs don't make a right, dummy

blckhaze
10-24-2007, 09:56 PM
can see its not the day to mess with jen. *slowly walks away*

Night Rider
10-24-2007, 09:58 PM

When are we going to fuck?

I'll answer for her......when u fork out the cash and get a personality transplant

El Nino
10-24-2007, 10:14 PM
What do you mean blkhaze? I say mess with Jen, or anybody else for that matter if they are spewing verbal diarrhea! Thats all that hate speech is anway.

flabbybody
10-24-2007, 10:24 PM
looks like FAG HATER will have to read the forum in perpetual silence.

El Nino
10-24-2007, 10:25 PM
nice, Jen next?

stukaz29
10-25-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm sorry.
Iwanted to show a nice tgirl only and not to cause a querrel.
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

freak
10-25-2007, 12:40 AM

If that is how you feel, you must just be a dude in a dress. or maybe an attention whore

62des
10-25-2007, 01:02 AM
She should be banned and bitch slapped. But seriously, tstnx have you ever thought about the fact that it may apply to you in your terms too? I might as well say all dudes are assholes and shitheads, like I'm not one. lol

Night Rider
10-25-2007, 01:13 AM
I don't know if u lads have any issues with jen on other threads. But on this one, it was pretty funny what she said..it's just a bit of banter

I'm sure el nino will admit it's pretty stupid calling a tgirls cock, a clit. Maybe their asses but not their cock....

Come on now who are u trying to kid :roll:

62des
10-25-2007, 01:19 AM
^It was sarcasm...Her calling tgirl lovers fags is not funny, even though she insulted herself. If you aren't considered a girl, then dammit don't look like one.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-25-2007, 02:26 AM

tsntx...Well stated!!! Now when can I swallow your "lollipop"?

:shrug :rock2

Night Rider
10-25-2007, 02:26 AM
^It was sarcasm...Her calling tgirl lovers fags is not funny, even though she insulted herself. If you aren't considered a girl, then dammit don't look like one.

It's not my argument, but i don't think she's calling tgirl lovers fags..i think she's refering to the many 'denial victims' here

CORVETTEDUDE
10-25-2007, 02:29 AM
And...Stukaz29, if you would, please produce more of Ariel!
:rock2 :peanutbutter

El Nino
10-25-2007, 03:14 AM
Many Tgirls call their rod a clit, but this is irrelevant. The issue that I am pointing out is that jen uses the word Fag all the time on this forum. Quite often she uses it like I said earlier, with negative connotations etc. Do a search of her previous postings if you want to. It is abhorrent and not cute. She's bitter about something and I guess that this makes her feel better... but it is only masking deeper issues and is a shallow gesture

Night Rider
10-25-2007, 03:29 AM
Many Tgirls call their rod a clit, but this is irrelevant. The issue that I am pointing out is that jen uses the word Fag all the time on this forum. Quite often she uses it like I said earlier, with negative connotations etc. Do a search of her previous postings if you want to. It is abhorrent and not cute. She's bitter about something and I guess that this makes her feel better... but it is only masking deeper issues and is a shallow gesture

The word 'fag' is uk slang for 'gay'. It's not any more offensive than calling someone redhead or chubby. The fact that everyone here is into tgirls and gg's would mean that no one should be offended by 'fag'. Come on now, what sort of politically correct bullshit are u hitting me with here? I think a lot of people here look to far into things, and are too easily offended over the slightest thing...

freak
10-25-2007, 03:57 AM
I thought Fag in the UK was a cigarette, in the us it is gay

Night Rider
10-25-2007, 04:02 AM
I thought Fag in the UK was a cigarette, in the us it is gay

It means gay in the uk too. I was talking shit there about it's from uk :? Anyway, it's not the end of the world if ur called a fag in the context of a joke...if it is then u better didicate more time to looking after ur mental health

Rico
10-25-2007, 06:49 AM
very nice!!!

johnb
10-25-2007, 07:13 AM
justify your negative comments if it makes you feel better about yourself, but the first two pics of the subject matter have my concern...nice

El Nino
10-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Jen has been engaged and briefed on these issues before. She doesn't care, she will keep on using it ad-infinitim and to her heart's content. The message, which has been presented here will not affect her. She seems to be very fixated on using the term as rebuttal when discussions go south. Its babyish and just demonstrates how much evolving she still has to do as a sentient being. But so don't we all!!!

tall, dark & Handsome
10-25-2007, 08:44 AM
I love the pics keep up the good ...... I don't know what to call it anymore. As far as I am concerned clit works for me.

it IS only symantics after all.

Fag....huh....that's just a word; I don't think it hurts much though either way.

I am not attracted manly men or to testosterone.

In retrospect though I suppose this is the fun of living in a time of philosophical change, which in terms of Gender this certainly is the most fertile. (i don't even know if that was a pun)

I heard it said once, however, that in science some people you just can't convince, you need only wait for their opinions to die.[/u]

Night Rider
10-25-2007, 01:35 PM
The word 'fag' is uk slang for 'gay'. It's not any more offensive than calling someone redhead or chubby.

uhhhhhhhhhh, in case you didn't know, Jen is from the UNITED STATES, where fag is VERY offensive, :roll:

I've friends from the US and they are not as 'strung out' as most of u. I don't think u can talk for the entire country! I don't understand why ur making it a big issue, when it's clearly not. I'm thinking it's for some other reason i.e jealousy, lack of sense of humour. I'm aware Jen is from the US, tsntx sort of gives it away. :roll:

Rui
10-25-2007, 03:34 PM

IŽd suck your cock anytime 8)

not to mention all the other things to all the other parts :P

Chaotic
10-25-2007, 03:36 PM
So, let's see.....we have:

--Some dirty piccies
--Bucketfuls of "Whose This Chicky" threads
--Jen calling people "fags"...

Sounds like a typical day at HA to me! Let me know when something interesting happens. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/TheCount/smileys/morning.gif

stukaz29
10-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Fuck! All the pics of this forum are disappeared! :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

Chaotic
10-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Fuck! All the pics of this forum are disappeared! :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

Now THAT'S interesting!! :shock:

**Seem to be showing up fine on my end, though.....hmmm :?

**EDIT: additional thought

needsum
04-21-2008, 06:01 PM

Hahahahahahaha now THATS funny! I kinda thinks she's right on this one too.

And, come on, calling her cock a "clit" is like calling her asshole a pussy. It is what it is, you can put a bow on a pile of shit and call it a cookie but in the end its still a pile of shit.

And Jen calls people fags all the time--no need to get bent out of shape over it.

altUKsteve
04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Stop slinging mud and get back to Ariel or go visit this thread. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=31818&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Paladin
06-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Which is why you're still a man... (with or without the silicone injected chest)

Chewbacca
06-11-2008, 08:28 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g16/Woodman_01/whaaambulance.jpg

A cock is a cock.

MrsKellyPierce
06-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Which is why you're still a man... (with or without the silicone injected chest) she has implants not injections. Just FYI