PDA

View Full Version : bikiniquestion for pre-op girls

KarenTgirl
10-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Hello everyone,

This question is for the pre-op girls only!!! So men, please be quite this time :D

OK girls, How do you hide your sweets when you wear your bikini when you go for a swim? Does anyone know any tricks or a site to teach me... I'm pre-op myself and like to go swimming this summer and i just can't get it right... And also, is the color important? I'm thinking of getting a black bikini, maybe it's better to hide shades and forms...

I wonder if there are a lot of girls who go for a swim in public or go to the beach...

Please share your secrets with me... O, and by the way... tukking doesn't work for me...
Thanx and Kisses
Karen
(In the picture you can see what I mean, love how she hides her sweets...Feel free to post more pics like this)

Night Rider
10-24-2007, 02:15 PM
people will just think you've a bushy pussy

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Or you could use a "gaff" (I think that's what it's called). It's been discussed here before. Never used it tho (Dont really need it since I tuck well with just panties and thong) so I cant give you a full review about that product. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Nikka
10-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Karen tgirl, u can buy latex thongs in sex shops or normal underwear shops, those latex thongs are very tight and they help you with your clit :)

karaalextv
10-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Its always best to wear some type of print fabric as the pattern tend to fool the eye to not recognize 'bulges' or bumps....

Ironically, that's exactly why in beauty pageants they always make GG's wear a solid color fabric bikini....so as to show off the bodys curves more...

as for me, I always wear a print fabric and tuck, and yes, unless you get ' excited' everyone will just think you are bushy!

mimiplastique
10-25-2007, 04:48 PM
water proof duck tape helps me out tons you can get it at any wallgreens and it will keep you in place while you swim !!!! i love to swim too so ...

hope this helps

justatransgirl
10-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Well, not that I have much to hide... I just use a thong and panties and tuck things back.

One thing that helps is to kind of pull your panties back once things are set, it kind of locks things into place.

I go in the pool almost every day and love to wear tight pants right up in the crotch because guys if they aren't "sure" look at your crotch, and if it looks flat it solves the problem for them.

I don't know what the big girls do. Tape sounds horrid to me.

Just one more reason to get SRS...

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

jefferson1776
10-25-2007, 08:02 PM
i wanna see more girls in bikinis

tsfarrah
10-25-2007, 08:28 PM
I generally use about 3 or 4 pairs of tight thongs and knickers together depending on what i'm wearing

but If i was goin swimming I would definatly use the duck tape

if you do a search on the threads here you should find a whole thread about this topic which also has pictoral instructions as to how you do this as it does take a little practise

I personally think this is the most effective

xxxx

cp3rb25
10-25-2007, 08:42 PM
I generally use about 3 or 4 pairs of tight thongs and knickers together depending on what i'm wearing

but If i was goin swimming I would definatly use the duck tape

if you do a search on the threads here you should find a whole thread about this topic which also has pictoral instructions as to how you do this as it does take a little practise

I personally think this is the most effective

xxxx
I think this is the thread you are reffering to http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4638

NadiaUSA
10-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Tape if you absolutly have to but its best to wear the suit with skirt or wraps.

justatransgirl
10-26-2007, 02:47 AM
Nadia honey - you need to update your club listing. The Boom Boom Room in Laguna closed Labor Day.

Also there's no listing for the SRO, the main TS venue in San Diego.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

And now, back to the thread...

peggygee
10-26-2007, 03:01 AM
I've only gotten my hands on one gaff in my life that I ever thought was worth it, but unfortunately I misplaced it a few years ago. It was from Lee's Mardi Gras, which is no longer around. ....

Back in the day I'd bought gaffs from our friend Lee, then made my own
for those times when I would wear something really revealing.

Glad when I got an orchi, and that made tucking easier.

And now that I'm post op with thick lips, sometimes it almost looks like
there's still something down there when I wear certain panties or
bathing suits. :oops:

NadiaUSA
10-26-2007, 03:22 AM
I updated them on both my sites.

Here is my pic with a harder pvc type bikini.
no tape, just tucked for the picture.
..and one untucked from the side.... Some guys like this.

Felicia Katt
10-26-2007, 07:50 AM
genitals sand and duct tape? not a good combination. You should find a good thong to wear under a bottom design that will hide what the thong doesn't

FK

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 12:46 PM
I would' put urself through all that uncomfort, of ducktaping ur cock, and wearing 5 pairs of hair tight panties. Men are hornheads and they'll notice anyway. From what i know, the majority of men are attracted to tgirls, but they just don't have a big enough 'set' to admit it..

...so just let in flap in the wind, and save urself the pain lol

Wombat
10-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Tape sounds horrible, removing it must be very painful... :whoa

Wombat

Vicki Richter
10-26-2007, 08:25 PM
I tend to use industrial strength super glue. I put it all over the head of my thing and then, just when it gets tacky, I stuff it between my ass cheeks. Because it stretches really good, it stretches back really good once I have straightened my body. It holds that way from 3 weeks to a month as long as I don't shower. I only lose minimal skin to gang-green and chaffing. If you get hard it is very uncomfortable, but just focus on non-sexual thoughts and you will be fine.

I don't recommend this to just anyone, and it isn't for everyone, but you will look flawless in a bikini or tiny thong this way. Also, make sure you use hypo-allergenic super glue or it could burn off the tip. I know a lot of girls who this has happened to.

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 08:29 PM
I tend to use industrial strength super glue. I put it all over the head of my thing and then, just when it gets tacky, I stuff it between my ass cheeks. Because it stretches really good, it stretches back really good once I have straightened my body. It holds that way from 3 weeks to a month as long as I don't shower. I only lose minimal skin to gang-green and chaffing. If you get hard it is very uncomfortable, but just focus on non-sexual thoughts and you will be fine.

I don't recommend this to just anyone, and it isn't for everyone, but you will look flawless in a bikini or tiny thong this way. Also, make sure you use hypo-allergenic super glue or it could burn off the tip. I know a lot of girls who this has happened to.

lolololol don't give them ideas. Seriously though girls, it's time u stopped giving a fuck what people think.

Alison Faraday
10-29-2007, 02:27 AM
I still don't have the guts to use the swimming pool at my local gym.

Getting away with not being read in the changing rooms and sometimes coming loose on the treadmill is enough excitement for me. :)

It's quite small though (orchiectomy) so not a huge problem.

phxguy
10-29-2007, 03:07 AM
I would love to see a TS wearing a two-piece bikini showing off her bulge and not tucking it in. I once saw a comic book of that at an adult video store and I thought it was hot.

KarenTgirl
10-30-2007, 01:14 PM
first I wanna thank you all for tips and trix... please give me more :P

(phxguy=> that's another topic) This topic is about NOT showing it and hide it perfectly so you can wear bikini and such...

Girls, keep posting...
Thanx again
xxx
Karen

lisaparadise
10-30-2007, 01:52 PM
i live 20 mins from the beach and my kids and i are there all summer so a bikini is a must wear the trick is to tuck your genitals up pull your mrs wiggly through the gaff and slide the gaff up then put your bikini bottom on trust me with a gaff under it theres no way you can tell

Steve-Oh
11-03-2007, 08:09 AM

GAWD !! That's freekin hilarious!!! gang green!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

BXCanada
11-03-2007, 11:22 AM

lolololol don't give them ideas. Seriously though girls, it's time u stopped giving a fuck what people think.

to Vicki... OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH HH

to Night Rider... i couldn't agree more.

become one with the bulge... and use it to your advantage ;)