PDA

View Full Version : Hot Costume contest at Club 7969, aka Peanuts, Friday

NadiaUSA
10-24-2007, 02:51 AM
Hi everyone,

Remember the costume contest this Friday Night at Club 7969. AKA peanuts.

When: 10/26 Friday
Time 10:30 to 1:30
Why: The prettiest shemales in hot costumes galore!!!!!!!
Where: 7969 Santa Monica Blvd, West Holltwood, CA
Who: Ts Nadia Valentine taking pictures in the private back room but only for those that want it. Free pictures and I accept tips from the guys. Get your picture with your favorite shemales.

Tell every one in your address book and chat rooms because most people may forget to dress up. Halloween is on the next Wednesday in the week.

Regards,
Nadia

Realgirls4me
10-24-2007, 05:25 AM
Nadia,

Well, if I were able to make it this weekend, I'd wear the most frightening get-up there -- a long black leather jacket and tennis shoes.

;)

NadiaUSA
10-24-2007, 07:59 AM
I hope everyone remembers to wear a costume this Friday at peanuts.

Who plans on being at the halloween street party on Santa Monica Blvd on Wed the 31st?

Willie Escalade
10-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I hope everyone remembers to wear a costume this Friday at peanuts.

Who plans on being at the halloween street party on Santa Monica Blvd on Wed the 31st?
If I get off work in time (as you know my route winds up at San Vincente/Santa Monica :wink: ) I'll be there.

As for a costume on Friday, I haven't really decided. I will say it won't be too elaborate...and I won't be on stage getting judged either!

Dino Velvet
10-24-2007, 10:15 AM
I'll break out my old Member's Only Jacket out of the garage and not shave or bathe for a week and go as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

http://www.newprophecy.net/Iranian_President_Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_speaks_durin g_a_conference_entitled_The_World_without_Zionism. .jpg

NadiaUSA
10-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Guys dont need a costume but there are plenty of places to get them and it's still a couple days away.