PDA

View Full Version : Too good?

tonkatoy
10-24-2007, 01:00 AM
Sometimes I worry that women feel I am too good for them, that I am out of their league. I see girls that look like they want to approach me, but they hold back, and it is very sad. I imagine a lot of the other guys here probably have this problem as well. Has anyone had any success breaking down that wall, re-assuring girls that even if you are too good for them, you would still let them into your world, if only for a night?

Rod la Rod
10-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Yeah that must be my problem. Women think I am not approachable because I am too attractive.

Silcc69
10-24-2007, 01:04 AM
LMAO I thought it was the other way around guess not.

TrueBeauty TS
10-24-2007, 01:34 AM
Sometimes I worry that women feel I am too good for them, that I am out of their league. I see girls that look like they want to approach me, but they hold back, and it is very sad. I imagine a lot of the other guys here probably have this problem as well. Has anyone had any success breaking down that wall, re-assuring girls that even if you are too good for them, you would still let them into your world, if only for a night?

That is EXACTLY my problem!!! I really AM too good for most guys. They are often intimidated by me, think I'm stuck-up, too smart and too pretty for them to even approch me.

For the most part, it's true.

mbf
10-24-2007, 01:42 AM
That is EXACTLY my problem!!! I really AM too good for most guys. They are often intimidated by me, think I'm stuck-up, too smart and too pretty for them to even approch me.

would make a great Beauty/Beast combo

I am the beast 8)

tonkatoy
10-24-2007, 01:48 AM

What a dilemma, you are too good for most, I am most undoubtedly too good for you, however part of being too good is being able to lower the bar in some cases, make special exceptions. It can be a lonely life, but I didn't ask to be this awsome.

Night Rider
10-24-2007, 01:53 AM
It sounds like ur lacking in other departments. i.e personality.

I'm not bad looking myself but i don't start threads about it LOL...

alphanumeric
10-24-2007, 01:54 AM
um, no.

TrueBeauty TS
10-24-2007, 01:55 AM

What a dilemma, you are too good for most, I am most undoubtedly too good for you, however part of being too good is being able to lower the bar in some cases, make special exceptions. It can be a lonely life, but I didn't ask to be this awsome.

Whoa, whoa....!!!! Hold on there, Buddy L. Let's get one thing straight (the only straight thing on this board!).

I am most assuredly too good for YOU!

Ok, carry on with this thread now. I had to clear that up before things got out of hand.

:wink:

tonkatoy
10-24-2007, 02:06 AM

Whoa, whoa....!!!! Hold on there, Buddy L. Let's get one thing straight (the only straight thing on this board!).

I am most assuredly too good for YOU!

Ok, carry on with this thread now. I had to clear that up before things got out of hand.

hmmmmm, I really am pretty much a catch. I have all my teeth and a full head of hair. We might be just right for each other. I just don't want you to be disappointed if we meet and you feel you are not good enough.

Night Rider
10-24-2007, 02:14 AM
U may look good on the outside, but on the inside i reckon u look like this....

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06/elwoodAP_450x363.jpg

Falrune
10-24-2007, 02:17 AM

That looks like a yodahuahua

tonkatoy
10-24-2007, 02:19 AM

Actually im pretty average looking, i thought my strengths were my character and personality.

Fuck

downblow
10-24-2007, 05:19 AM
If only for a night you said?
Sometimes like all you want is a one night stand :lol:

Women aren't shy about talking to men unless the guy has either an attitude or is staring into the girls like they are a piece of meat. Even if they are attracted to you that would put them off. Don't say you don't do it either because unless you are filming yourself during these times you really don't know how you look to others. Try smiling more and be more inviting in your stance and personality.

Your welcome in advance because if you do those things you'll have tons of women.

TrueBeauty TS
10-24-2007, 05:55 AM

Women aren't shy about talking to men unless the guy has either an attitude or is staring into the girls like they are a piece of meat. Even if they are attracted to you that would put them off. Don't say you don't do it either because unless you are filming yourself during these times you really don't know how you look to others. Try smiling more and be more inviting in your stance and personality.

Your welcome in advance because if you do those things you'll have tons of women.

Oh.... and money helps too.

lust4ts
10-24-2007, 07:28 AM
I don't know you so I could be way off the mark but could it be possible they just think you're a twat.

dan_drade
10-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Hey Tonka, thanks for posting this thread. You have givien me a new outlook on life and a real boost in self esteem!!!

I was at a club one night and I layed eyes on the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was tall and slim, she had a really pretty face and just downright beautiful!!! Anyway, I just had to have her, so I kept looking at her hoping that she would see me. But every time our eyes met, she would turn away. I just kept glancing back at her hoping that we would make real eye contact and that I would see a sign telling me to approach her. Well finally made eye contact alright. But suddenly, she covered her mouth as if to keep from vomiting while we were staring at each other. I thought to myself that she thinks I am totally repulsive. My ego was totally deflated and I ended up going home without even talking to her.

Now I know I was totally wrong!!! Thanks to you, I now know that she must have just been intimidated all to hell. In fact, she must have been so intimidated that it made her feel like throwing up. She was probably shaking out of nervousness.

So once again, thanks for the thread. I now know that I am "The Man" and that most women think that I am just to damn good for them!!!!!

downblow
10-24-2007, 08:13 AM

Always does when it comes to women 8)

TrueBeauty TS
10-24-2007, 09:15 AM

Always does when it comes to women 8)

You say that like it's a bad thing. lol

justatransgirl
10-24-2007, 09:27 AM

For the most part, it's true..

It's great to see some people could pry themselves away from their mirrors to explain why they have such humility to the rest of us. :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

goldtop
10-24-2007, 09:47 AM
We need ALL the arrogant pricks on this forum to post here, and leave the rest of the threads ego free

juggler47
10-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Deleted

Chaotic
10-24-2007, 03:09 PM

OMGZZ!!!!!1111!!!!111one!!!!!!11 :shock: I SOO LYK HAZ DIS PROBBY, 2!!!!!1111!!! I TINX I NOEZ Y CUZ HEERZ MUH PICCY

DONT H8 B CUZ I BOOTYFULL!!!!!!11111!!!one!!!! :lol: :lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
10-24-2007, 03:15 PM
I have a very strict policy, regarding women, I adhere to! Goes like this:

"If a woman doesn't meet my standards, I will lower them!!!"

:shrug :rock2 :jerkoff :hitit :love1 :peanutbutter

tonkatoy
10-24-2007, 06:40 PM
hmmmm, I actually posted this pretty much tongue in cheek. I know I am not god's gift, but a lot of people here seem to think they are. Some of you got the spirit of the thread; it was just for fun, others, not so much. I will say it is ironic how attraction can work, are women really that superficial, are guys? I guess we are. Plastic surgeons would go broke if we weren't.

Night Rider
10-24-2007, 06:56 PM
sorry i totally missed the spirit of the thread....looking back u actually come across very modest

.....forgive me for not laughing

....please accept my apology

http://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/blog/uploaded_images/nust-769829.jpg