PDA

View Full Version : MARIANA CORDOBA is BACK!!! only in [url]www.latinatranny.com[/url] :)

Nikka
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
oh yeah so I flew to Italy, crossing the ocean, learn Italian, and shot Mariana Cordoba, donīt u think these are ammmmmmmmmmmazing news? :mrgreen:

todayīs update on www.latinatranny.com

enjoy the samples guys :wink:

MerriCait
10-23-2007, 03:29 PM
liking the long her, she looks better.

fhsjazztrumpet2
10-23-2007, 04:03 PM
She's looking a little softer, sweeter in these. I really like that look!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Appears she's taken some of the "edge" off. The darker longer hair and softer features certainly make her much more attractive.

rvince
10-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I love her new look better indeed!

Night Rider
10-23-2007, 04:37 PM
yes good new look, still the same great tits

Nikka
10-23-2007, 09:28 PM
yes good new look, still the same great tits

yes I like her new look too and her big tits too :wink:

rossospecial
10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
my avatar :mrgreen:

BeardedOne
10-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Nikka! You have such cool friends! :D

the_corner
10-23-2007, 11:05 PM
I think it's the best look she ever had.

gimmeurblood
10-23-2007, 11:37 PM
i agree, shes looking awesome

jefferson1776
10-24-2007, 02:32 PM
I LOVE MARIANA...THANKS FOR THE PICS NIKKA...I LOVE HER NEW HAIR!!!!

ronaldo73
10-24-2007, 05:47 PM
SH SHOWS FROM THE YOUNGER IN THE THASE PICTURES :? BUT REALLY CUTE :P

AND THIS AMAZING COCK :P

kiss my grits
10-24-2007, 11:18 PM
apologies, that was rude of me.

Nikka
10-25-2007, 12:28 AM
That update is a complete ripoff, I can't believe I just paid money to join your site.

Spoiler: 8 pages of mariana fully clothed, and a few pictures of her with a quarter of a hard on.

LAME!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

canīt u be a little patient?

second part is coming next week, BEFORE your monthly membership expires, with hardon and fully naked, also movies are coming soon, couldnīt you ask a normal question by email, send a ticket or in the website forums instead of shouting out in here?

also, is not a Mariana Cordobaīs solo website, is a website with more than 80k pics and hundreds of movies, including loads of Mariana, donīt you tell me this is a ripoff

house
10-25-2007, 06:30 PM
That update is a complete ripoff, I can't believe I just paid money to join your site.

Spoiler: 8 pages of mariana fully clothed, and a few pictures of her with a quarter of a hard on.

LAME!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

second part is coming next week, BEFORE your monthly membership expires, with hardon and fully naked, also movies are coming soon, couldnīt you ask a normal question by email, send a ticket or in the website forums instead of shouting out in here?

lol you should have pmed him. reading how you want to keep it a secret that it's not much of an update makes me second guess the rest of your comments. im glad i didnt join.

also, is not a Mariana Cordobaīs solo website, is a website with more than 80k pics and hundreds of movies, including loads of Mariana, donīt you tell me this is a ripoff

kaientai
10-25-2007, 09:31 PM
i have been a on and off again member of your site(s) never disapointed looks like i have to save up again new marianna once more HOORAY thanks for the previews nicole

kiss my grits
10-25-2007, 09:32 PM

Look, you only preview the next 4 sets to be posted, there's no real preview section on your site. Should I be patient and a psychic?

I posted here to warn others, to save them the disappointment I experienced.

I never said your site was a ripoff, I said that update was a ripoff, and I still stand by that statement. You advertise pictures of M.Cordoba and you know perfectly well that customers join to see erect pictures - which you didn't put up.

I don't have time to count, but I doubt you have 80,000 pictures.
Either way, there are a quite a few really old licensed filler sets (>8 year old pictures of Kourtney, for example) and a lot of sets consisting of over a hundred pictures, but only a few different poses. I don't need to see 6 pictures of exactly the same pose from the side.

I'm not making it personal, just responding to your post. My initial post was angry, but civil.

Azanti
10-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Nice look.

Night Rider
10-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Some people are complete assholes...if u don't like the site, post it in reviews, or even better, write a fucking book about it

elo
10-25-2007, 10:17 PM
...you know perfectly well that customers join to see erect pictures...I personaly wanna see pictures with unerected penises as well.

Nikka
10-26-2007, 01:28 AM
...you know perfectly well that customers join to see erect pictures...I personaly wanna see pictures with unerected penises as well.

here you go :wink:

thanks guys for the support :)

JuanP
11-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Mariana is GREAT!
Thank you!
JuanP

gjamestgirlfan
11-12-2007, 12:04 AM
I think Mariana Cordoba is hot anyway, she has a real edge to her, that puts her into a league that looks different to every other girl, im not sure if i like her new look as much as before but she still looks amazing, i so went the wrong career path i wish i had found this field much earlier, i would love to have studied HungAngels at university. xx. imagine that i know id study like24 hours a day hehe.

Nikka
06-15-2012, 04:05 PM
fuck Mariana put that cock in that ass! :jerkoff

amofemboy
06-15-2012, 07:19 PM
mariana...itaLY??WAs mariana in italy and i lost her???damnd