PDA

View Full Version : T Girl Girlfriend

thehumanbehan
05-04-2005, 09:05 PM
I was just wondering how many of the guys here have a TS partner.
I've been going out with my GF for 9 months now and I'm just interested in anyone elses current situation.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-04-2005, 09:15 PM
I think its great you're in a relationship with one. I see a few at some clubs I go to and they seem very happy. I havent had the opportunity yet, but it may happen. Good luck with yours..................

texas4000
05-05-2005, 04:21 AM

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-05-2005, 04:27 AM
alot of the Tgirls I have met in NYC have been nice, depends on where you meet them IMO. I go to spots where I know they aren't just picking up potential clients and usually get approached and the convo is everything but sex. Really nice girls............
Allanahs Thursday night parties are good for that also, but you have to be cool, the weirdos that sometimes occupy that place can ruin anyone's mood.

hondarobot
05-05-2005, 04:30 AM
Girls are girls. Probably gonna get flamed for this, but that's how I see it.

It's always hard to get a good relationship with any great girl, that's the way the world works.

Pretty much the way things have always been.

HardCockGuy
05-05-2005, 01:15 PM
I was with one a while ago. Could never make her totally happy though she made me happy. I'll never date another seriously.

Ecstatic
05-06-2005, 02:21 AM
Being happily married (to a >>very<< understanding wife), a relationship as such just wouldn't be in the works for me. But friendships, yes. I have been fortunate enough to become friends with a couple of girls and I value them as highly as friends as I do any of my friends. Were I single (and probably 20 years younger and a whole helluva lot better off financially), I would absolutely love to be in an LTR with a TG. But friendship and pay for play works for me.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-06-2005, 03:20 AM
I agree with that. People in general have issues, T's are no different from anyone else, but I've seen a few really snap on people one night and then the next time I see them they are completely the opposite. Maybe it's a hormone thing, LOL

hondarobot
05-06-2005, 04:03 AM
Yah, I'm still sticking with the "girls are girls" thing, but it does seem that many TS girls (and several are co-workers and friends of mine) are a little bit more. . .uh. . .intense or animated I guess, then GG's.

But what the hell, you roll with the punches. Get a good grip, hold on, and ride it out.

Viva Adventure!

I'm kinda goofy, so drama doesn't really bother me. I just do my best to figure out what's going on, try to understand a way to not drive 'em crazy.

Cause I love 'em.

:)

texas4000
05-06-2005, 04:45 AM