PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Indian take-away

JamesHunt
10-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Chicken Vindaloo & fried rice. Anybody tried giving a blowjob after a vindaloo???

Dino Velvet
10-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Favourite Indian take-away

The United States, of course! God Bless America!

http://www.e2cweb.com/images_art/american%20flag.jpg

altUKsteve
10-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Chicken Vindaloo & fried rice. Anybody tried giving a blowjob after a vindaloo???

Hey I'm english so unfortunately for the americans in the crowd, we do still have the best indian food.

I have the best resteraunt local to me, food is always great. My two favorites are Ghostaba - Large "meat"balls in spicy, creamy sauce. And the other is Sabzi Kofta, which strangely are very lovely spicy vegetarian balls in a sauce, that I think is made up of onion, garlic and more spices.

Believe me they are both the best. Obviously they also do the stock fare well too, you know Balti, Rhogun Josh, Tikka, Kadarhy, Makani. Too many to mention. :)

Yum, it's only 10am on a Tueday, and I already fancy an indian........or a brazillian, latin, asian, white, black whatever :)

I have also just noticed my two favorites contain nothing but balls.....hmmm Freud maybe????

Night Rider
10-23-2007, 02:13 PM
My fav is lamb korma and i get it nearly every time...

But if im feeling adventurous id get a chicken tikka mossala...

RawNY
10-23-2007, 05:42 PM
I still love the term Take Away. The first time I was in the UK adn I heard that I was confused. Hey, you mean TAKE OUT? LOL
Worse was when my friend asked me to give her a fag, lol

Wombat
10-23-2007, 06:02 PM
My favourite Indian take away would be chicken tandoor, lamb vindaloo, chicken korma, garlic naan or roti flat bread and the vegatarian side dishes like samosa. I like rice too, though if I get flat bread I give the rice a miss.

Wombat

T5000
10-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Favourite Indian take-away

The United States, of course! God Bless America!

http://www.e2cweb.com/images_art/american%20flag.jpg

Uh? God blesses Quebec more than it does America, it's a fact.Um, your point being?