PDA

View Full Version : ...

BeardedOne
10-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Glad that you enjoyed your first vizzit so much (Even if it draws you away from the other coast). It's a great city with many places to see. Did you cath the sea lions at Pier 39 yet? :D

BeardedOne
10-22-2007, 11:30 PM
No, but one day last month we drove down the Coastal Highway and ended up in Santa Cruz and I took lots of pics of the sea lions there. I did hang out at Fisherman's Wharf too on my first day there since my hotel wasn't to far from that.

So cool. Yah, SF's sea lions are just a couple of minute's walk from Fisherman's Wharf. I love that neighborhood. But beware "The Bushman". Hard to explain, but you'll know him when you see him. :lol:

Also, last time I was there, an old 1955 Mack fire engine was giving tours and drives across the Golden Gate from near the Marriott at that end of town. I drove over the Golden Gate (And up into the park on the other side) and it's quite the experience.

Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico (My avatar) chose one cool-ass city to live in. :D

Bigguy
10-23-2007, 12:31 AM
I went to SF a few years ago, had a fun time there. I went to a restaurant there called the stinking rose, just about everything had garlic in it, loved the food. If you like lots of garlic, check it out.

Have a fun and safe trip.

marissaazts
10-23-2007, 12:35 AM
i love the stinking rose
it was the first place we went to when we went to sanfran
but then i'm a garlic addict
i do believe i am vampire proof

JamesHunt
10-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Wish me a safe trip :)

Safe trip Leora 8)

altUKsteve
10-23-2007, 11:31 AM
I was in San fran and San Jose, just a few weeks ago. I also drove down to Santa Cruz. Very nice scenary.

I didn't get there, but Asia SF in San Fran is meant to be pretty cool. Transvestite/gendered staff with hourly bar top shows and great food, is the way I was told. Reservation at weekends but no other, and it's closed one night (can't remember which) too.

Took a walk accross the bridge, and watched the fog come down on the way back :)

Played golf in shorts and t-shirt the next day in San Jose in 80degree heat. So strange when it's only a half hour drive.

In San Fran, the red room is a great bar under a hotel, very lovely building. And just down the road is the Daily Grill where we had great food.

Enjoy your trip

ARMANIXXX
10-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Ahhh,

So you like the Bay Area I see. :)

Falrune
10-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Have a safe trip!

Rico
10-23-2007, 11:31 PM
You should come to San Diego for a few days...well maybe you should wait until after the fires...its a mess down here right now.

fullmast
10-24-2007, 06:43 PM
Yes, I wanted to go to Asia SF last time but never got to it so that's another thing I'd like to squeeze in this time.

Hi Leora!

The weather out here in the bay area is awesome this time of year. You're going to love it. I sent you an email hoping to meet up at some point so hope to hear from you darling!
:wink:

FM

RatedR69
11-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm in the middle of 2 film editing jobs that take up all my time at the moment (hopefully I should wrap at end of this month), and I know you're leaving after this weekend, but whenever you come back, my dear, I'd love to take you winetasting around all my fave hotspots around the Napa-Sonoma area.