PDA

View Full Version : Smoking the wondergrass

ImpulZ
10-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Hi there,i live in amsterdam(holland)Smoking mariujana is legal over here and yeah i smoke it for 16 years now.
Any more of you who smoke weed :D

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Sorry, the bust would impact everything (USN Retiement Pay & present employment) in a negative manner. I can't even visit Amsterdam(a place I really like), smoke and come home, without the potential of being tested. Yea, many say there is a way around it, I just don't see the importance of it. It you got it, SMOKE IT!!!

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 07:16 PM
It's just a way of life in amsterdam...they smoke it like they'd smoke cigarettes. I used to smoke it all the time but i just have the occasional blunt now :smoking

Marinus
10-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Correction: Marihuana is NOT legal in The Netherlands. There's something called 'gedoogbeleid' (a policy of tolerance) which makes it possible for people to use these softdrugs. But it's still not legal!!!

It's actually a very hypocrital view of the government, because they allow it to be sold in 'coffeeshops'. But when the owner wants to buy his stuff from a producer, it's illegal ...

ImpulZ
10-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Correction: Marihuana is NOT legal in The Netherlands. There's something called 'gedoogbeleid' (a policy of tolerance) which makes it possible for people to use these softdrugs. But it's still not legal!!!

It's actually a very hypocrital view of the government, because they allow it to be sold in 'coffeeshops'. But when the owner wants to buy his stuff from a producer, it's illegal ...

Mmm okay that is true.....I forgot 2 tell :D :oops:

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 07:37 PM
They make multi millions a year on tourism bc of the tolerance towards weed and the hookers. Apart from the football holligans most of the people seem chilled out so it mustn't be that bad!

Marinus
10-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Well, even though the red light district is very old, it's only a few years ago that prostitution became legal.

And I suspect that it was only because the government was now able to let them pay taxes ...

LBCDO
10-21-2007, 07:41 PM
I burn every month for the first couple days that I get out of probation. Once Im back on nonreporting, imma be back at it. BUt i want to go to amsterdamn. I want to see the menus of the different flavors of weed that they have. You wouldnt happen to have one that you can scan and send can you?

I heard in amsterdam that they give ex pills to the homeless so they are in a happier state and dont scare the tourist. Is it true?

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 07:45 PM
http://www.smokersguide.com/sg/index.html

It is the best website and keeps up to date with all the strains that are going about...

gimmeurblood
10-21-2007, 08:09 PM
<-Fire it up!

Rod la Rod
10-22-2007, 12:39 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!