PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest Shemales, ladyboys, tgirls, need some help

gjamestgirlfan
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone, i have always wondered who would be the sexiest shemale in the world, i have always wondered this since been involved in this amazing field, i used to buy a magazine called FHM and every year all the readers send in there top 10 sexiest women, this depends on what you define as sexy, maybe looks wise, way dress, personality, anything you define as Sexy.
I have always wanted to set this up myself and get admirers like me, other tgirls, genetic girls to send in there top 10, but i need to set up a place to put all the pictures of the girls can choose from, i would love some help from some people in here to set this up and then get the voting underway.
I think be a lot of fun and as its a lot of work would need a few people to help me, eg sort out pics of each girl in a group, maybe on here or in a yahoo group and then invite members, im not sure hows best, i think be hot to see all these gorgeous girls and then to get the votes off people there top 10, and then work out the points, im happy to do most of the work but need people who love Tgirls with a passion and happy to communicate with me and sort out.
As have pics of some girls who would need to find out names of, more pics of and to then put onto a group so when we have the list people can check out and send me in a email there top 10 and then the count up, hope be some amazing people in here to help me do this.
Thanks for your time and hope your all having a great weekend.
Gareth

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 02:48 PM
http://www.egotrip1000.com/SINNER-controversial.jpg

i'll just be sitting on the fence

gjamestgirlfan
10-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Did you want to help me out setting this up ? i see loads of people messaging on here that seem to adore the girls like me and we will communicate and set up a place to put the pics, so be lots of pictures flying between eachother, and if have a knowledge of the girls even better as i want names with the pictures, i want to be a wicked thing to do like FHM's top 100, i bet all in this site would be intrested to find out who win by the general tgirl fan public, please take time to message me and lets get this started. or any tips on where to set the pics up until ready to give to people to vote, im happy to do all the counting of votes myself if that worrys any of you.
Gareth