http://itn.co.uk/news/ff9334744d607c544a604626b8d69bd0.html

:)

D'yer Mak'er
10-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Hell yes, love the filipinos.

Realgirls4me
10-21-2007, 08:26 AM
D'yer:

It's society and culture just seems to be more open-minded and accepting of the transgendered, be they girls working the dirtiest of streets and districts, or those walking runways on TV who have entered in pageants. ... If that were only so here in the states.

D'yer Mak'er
10-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Slightly more tolerable than the Western world, I would agree. But I know a transsexual in Bataan, and from the word of someone living it, there is still a massive amount of widespread discrimination there.

I'm honestly thinking about visiting the Philippines for a vacation in 2009 or 2010 though. It's an interesting place. Mostly because English is one of the national languages :lol:

Realgirls4me
10-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Slightly more tolerable than the Western world, I would agree. But I know a transsexual in Bataan, and from the word of someone living it, there is still a massive amount of widespread discrimination there.

I'm honestly thinking about visiting the Philippines for a vacation in 2009 or 2010 though. It's an interesting place. Mostly because English is one of the national languages :lol:

That operative term in my posting was "seems". On the other hand, how many Transsexual pageants have you seen on TV here in the states, even on cable for Pete's sake? It would be so cool to see HBO do a whole hour on the TS scene in New York, Los Angeles, or San Francisco, etc. They could cap it off with the upcoming Queen Universe Pageant in a few weeks.

:)

D'yer Mak'er
10-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Yeah I get what you mean. They do seem to care more for them on the general principle that they're still humans, and their families generally accept their situation easier. There are several very large and well structured organizations for transsexual rights there.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2007, 06:59 PM
The P.I. is, from personal experience, a great place. It's a beautiful country with wonderful, hard working people. It's also inexspensive to live there. Lived there as a military dependent, and visited many times while serving in the Navy. The P.I. is one of my favorite places, as are it's people.

Nikka
10-21-2007, 07:22 PM
nice video :)

D'yer Mak'er
10-21-2007, 07:44 PM
The P.I. is, from personal experience, a great place. It's a beautiful country with wonderful, hard working people. It's also inexspensive to live there. Lived there as a military dependent, and visited many times while serving in the Navy. The P.I. is one of my favorite places, as are it's people.

Inexpensive for a foreigner to live there anyway, so many of the native people live on small amounts of money.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-21-2007, 09:01 PM
This is what Seanchai must catch when he plans a trip back to the PI! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 06:49 AM
This is what Seanchai must catch when he plans a trip back to the PI! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

"catch" ???

BXCanada
10-22-2007, 07:11 AM

agred the Philippines is a beaityful place, i was there for three weeks in may visiting my own beauty queen :D

the gay comunnity sticks together very well there i think out of all the people there i only saw 2 friends of my fiance that where not gay or TG. gay men are more to be found working a beauty parlors than anyother job. as long as a gay guy looks and acts gay he is more accepted there. very few gay or TG people have jobs outside of that field, my fiance owns her own internet shop though.

This is a pic of just some of her many trophies she has won.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-22-2007, 07:43 AM

Inexpensive for a foreigner to live there anyway, so many of the native people live on small amounts of money.

Very true, the ecomony has always been substandard, even with the U.S. forces in-country. However, many people are extremely well educated. When I joined the Navy in 1967, nearly half of my Boot Company were Philipino. Every one of them had a minimun of an MA, with several having advanced degrees. Many people seek employment in other countries with better economies, sending the majority of their earnings home to support families. I salute the brave and courageous people of the P.I. for their loyalty to their country and their tenacity. Their friendship and dedication to the U.S. was instrumental to our success in WWII as well. Great people!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Catch = meaning attend. Not catch as in STD's nor AID's. LOL You'd be happy to know that STD's and Aid's are extremely "low" in the PI (women will only fuck you if you're their bf promising marriage and or husbands)! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

aubrey
10-28-2007, 01:48 PM
hi there guys,

i just saw the pictures and videos..... the candidates now are extremely feminine and beautiful and so are the amazing girls.....
i missed dancing on that stage...lol
yeah guys....you ashould visit philippines and check out the girls there...
in terms of communication ... there wont be a problem and its inexpensive for foreigners to go there and live there....
why dont you check out more of the filipina ladyboys and about the contest in www.piladyboy.com
as the ladyboy and the web mistress myself.... im inviting you to visit the site...check it out im sure youll like it...
and if you have comments and advices... they are much welcome... you can post it in the forum or you can just email me directly....
hope to see you there guys....

aubrey

Ecstatic
10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Guys and gals, I just want you all to know, Aubrey is an amazing person, a pleasure to know and I couldn't ask for a more outstanding partner in our website venture. (She also keeps after me to keep the site updated all the time, so that we can offer you the best of the Philippines!)