PDA

View Full Version : DO YOU LIKE MATURES????

avrix
10-21-2007, 06:51 AM
I DO :wink:

tsntx
10-21-2007, 06:52 AM
awww thats someones grandpa... u should be ashamed u posted that

ToyBoy6669
10-21-2007, 07:32 AM
hey I do, post some more, igor the nay sayiers

qeuqheeg222
10-21-2007, 08:39 AM
what the name of that serial killer in prison sneaking in the hormones,,kinda resembles the reasonable facsimile.......................

El Nino
10-21-2007, 08:53 AM
I like the whole friggin spectrum...

veratv
10-21-2007, 09:19 AM
Mature are the best

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 06:53 AM
I would love to see more mature women featured in here. Alas, this forum (sigh) is but a microcosm of society in general in its obsession with youth.

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 07:02 AM
Now see if i were in your shoes...instead of complaining about it, i would start a Mature picture thread and encourage others to post in it. :)

In my shoes ???

...Um, I actually don't have any to post. :(

FREEFALLL666
10-22-2007, 07:07 AM
I would love to see more mature women featured in here. Alas, this forum (sigh) is but a microcosm of society in general in its obsession with youth.

Now see if i were in your shoes...instead of complaining about it, i would start a Mature picture thread and encourage others to post in it. :)Takes on a whole new meaning in the context of the board! :twisted:

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 07:14 AM

Now see if i were in your shoes...instead of complaining about it, i would start a Mature picture thread and encourage others to post in it. :)Takes on a whole new meaning in the context of the board! :twisted:

or ...

"Now see, if I were in your shoes ..."

I still don't get it. What was the hint or implication?

:)

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 07:23 AM
M77,

I just don't get the angle you are coming from? Are you saying that given my veteran status and experience here I should start posting mature pictures, or, suggesting that at my age I should know better than asking, or what? What ? What ? Clarify this for me, please.

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Realgirls4me - I just suggested starting a "Mature" picture thread since you seemed regretful that there weren't enough Mature women featured here....

When you replied that you didn't have any such pics then i found that surprising because when i like something, i right click it and save it to my HD.

Nothing beyond that really.

Oh, okay. Gotcha.

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Good! Now get that picture thread started and when i get a chance, i will post some contributions. Only not tonight because my Girlfriend is about to come over. (Can't let her see me on this forum) So maybe some other time.

Later. :D

Okay. :)

I'll look around, but most sites featuring T-girls are also -- into the youth movement. :(

justatransgirl
10-22-2007, 08:26 AM
awww thats someones grandpa... u should be ashamed u posted that

Such sensitivity... :-)

Speaking as a "mature" TS - which I guess on this site means any girl over the age of 16... don't you kids know that all good things take time.

And if nothing else, respect your elders - we are paying for your education.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)