Wombat
10-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Do you think these will catch on... :lol:

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 01:49 AM
i very much hope so!!! :)

blckhaze
10-21-2007, 02:05 AM
i hope not. It woul dbe all the wrong woman (and some men!!!) wearing this and totally killing it
*shudders*

Nikka
10-21-2007, 02:07 AM
I like it :)

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 02:18 AM
i hope not. It woul dbe all the wrong woman (and some men!!!) wearing this and totally killing it
*shudders*

I can just imagine the flab hanging out the sides..but it would be worth it just to see a hot chick in them cruising past :D

Wombat
10-21-2007, 03:03 AM
*shudders*

I can just imagine the flab hanging out the sides..but it would be worth it just to see a hot chick in them cruising past :D

Its bad enough when you see chubby chicks in low slung jeans with their 'muffin tops' hanging over the waist band of their jeans.

This will be far worse... :shock:

Wombat

FREEFALLL666
10-21-2007, 03:07 AM
Its all fun and games till a fat chick wears em!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2007, 03:11 AM
Damn, FREEFALL, you had to go and riun the fantasy! :moon

FREEFALLL666
10-21-2007, 03:15 AM
Damn, FREEFALL, you had to go and riun the fantasy! :moon :lol: In the words of the Great Bunny "EEE AINT I A STINKER"! I just had a horrifying vision of one of those Jerry Springer eps.. IM HOT AND I KNOW IT, and some massive Hippo'a'like wobbling out in them! Eeesh Im gonna stop now though I bet it would be hypnotic kinda like a Lava Lamp of Doom! :shock:

FREEFALLL666
10-21-2007, 03:35 AM
I think it should be illegal for fat chicks to wear those jeans. Sort of like "Indecent exposure".Well you couldnt call it "False Advertisement" :lol:

blckhaze
10-21-2007, 04:57 AM
lets just hope the jean designer keeps them below size 10, any higher and youre enting muffin territory. sure theyre is the exception of the fine phat ass sista or latin mami strutting in em, but fo revery one of those youd get 4 ugos and i can lve with those stats. sloppy girls in thongs are bad enough.

redtiger
10-21-2007, 05:30 AM
It would never last. The first girl caught wearing these would be kicked out of school and all the conservatives would scream to have them banned. :(

You'll probably have to go to Japan to see any girls wearing them. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing since everyone knows how cute Asian girls can be. :twisted:

Wombat
10-21-2007, 05:36 AM
It would never last. The first girl caught wearing these would be kicked out of school and all the conservatives would scream to have them banned. :(

You'll probably have to go to Japan to see any girls wearing them. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing since everyone knows how cute Asian girls can be. :twisted:

Japan rocks mate, the women are totally hot (and the 'new-halfs' are too). 8)
I can't wait to get back there, and it will be all paid by the company. If only they knew what I got up to when I'm not working... :twisted:

JANIRA
10-21-2007, 05:39 AM
OHHH NO!!! lmaoo,,,

Wombat
10-21-2007, 06:00 AM
They wear school uniforms in Japan. My guess would be that they dress like that after school on their own time.

BTW, isn't Japan a socially conservative country? I would think that clothing like that is worn by younger people to rebel against social conservatism. I've never been to Japan so i am not sure though....

:shrug

Yes and no. It is hard to pigeon hole Japan.

All the office girls around Tokyo wear tiny plaid dresses, very high heels and lighten their hair colour. I think it would be fair to say that the men are more conservative than the women.
The younger generation is certainly not as conservative as what their parents were, but Japan is still a very structured society.

Wombat

EaRSh0ot
10-21-2007, 06:03 AM
you would see alot of tents in guys pants if that became the norm....not a bad thing....but as some have sed....the muffins would ruin it for the good ones.....

Wombat
10-21-2007, 06:30 AM

All the office girls around Tokyo wear tiny plaid dresses, very high heels and lighten their hair colour. I think it would be fair to say that the men are more conservative than the women.
The younger generation is certainly not as conservative as what their parents were, but Japan is still a very structured society.

Wombat

That sounds very similar to what i described.

Well you were right on the money then... :wink:

I wouldn't say they look exactly like schoolgirls, but given that they are generally a lot smaller than western women, its not hard to imagine them that way.

Wombat
10-21-2007, 06:38 AM
There is of course always another side of the coin...

D'yer Mak'er
10-21-2007, 08:17 AM
They wear school uniforms in Japan. My guess would be that they dress like that after school on their own time.

BTW, isn't Japan a socially conservative country? I would think that clothing like that is worn by younger people to rebel against social conservatism. I've never been to Japan so i am not sure though....

:shrug

Wombat

The men are still very conservative, the term jimusho no hana (flowers of the office) is still used occasionally for the women. What that amounts to is that the women are still on a bit of a lower level of importance in the working class than men, and often dress pretty to keep a good atmosphere.

El Nino
10-21-2007, 08:56 AM
I would love to see gurls walking around in those