PDA

View Full Version : Where does true love rate on your scale?

downblow
10-21-2007, 01:24 AM
I'm interested in exploring this topic in an honest and open discussion. I've met quite a few ladies who say they want true love but keep ending up with the non-commitment type guys. Where does finding that special someone rate on your scale of life? Not talking about lust, money or the likes. Just a really good loving relationship with a partner that's more than just a friend. No lies, no bulls**t, just be yourself. I'm not here to judge and hopefully no one else would act like a jackass in this thread(you people know who you are, lol.) Everyone is welcome but I'm especially interested in the opinions of the lovely ladies we have in here.

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 01:29 AM
For me love is a lot more important than lust. I'd honestly rather marry an average gg/ts that i was in love with, rather than the hottest girl imaginable that i didn't have much in common with....

slinky
10-21-2007, 02:13 AM
Extremely high. But most people talk that talk, but do not walk that walk.

62des
10-21-2007, 02:34 AM
For me love is a lot more important than lust. I'd honestly rather marry an average gg/ts that i was in love with, rather than the hottest girl imaginable that i didn't have much in common with....

Me too. I plan to marry a GG that is intelligent almost as much as her looks. I'd accept average as long as I still have atleast SOME lust for her. I'd be in denial if If was with her strictly for her inside. Sounds shallow but I don't think you can spend the rest of your life with someone who doesn't turn you on.

TrueBeauty TS
10-21-2007, 03:43 AM
Extremely high. But most people talk that talk, but do not walk that walk.

co-sign.

Ecstatic
10-21-2007, 03:48 AM
26 years ago, I married the woman I fell in love with 7 years earlier. I have enjoyed sexual relations with many gg and tg women and men, but there's a world of difference between love and lust. One does not preclude the other, but I would sacrifice lust for love on a moment's notice.

peggygee
01-12-2008, 07:04 AM
I am desirous of someone that I like, love, and that I lust for.

The 'like' must come first, we must be friends before we can
be lovers.

If I love you, I most likely will lust for you. And lusting for you
isn't neccesarily contigent upon you being a Greek god.

Of course good looks are great, but what is critical for me is that
the person is honest, intelligent, possess a great sense of humor.

If they have those atttributes, we've got something to work with.