PDA

View Full Version : No, I won't chase after you........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-20-2007, 01:10 PM
I went out after the rain died down last night and hung out with my partner in crime. We grabbed some caffeine at this corner deli we've grown to trust and in walks this TS who now & then frequents the parties. So she nods hello and I do the same and she leaves to go do her thing (hang out with her girls in some local club). She comes back literally 20 minutes later and stands right next to us and eats her food. Occasionally staring at my jeans off & on to the point that my homeboy had to ask her in her native language "You like him don't you?" To which she responded "oh please!!!" 10 minutes (and 8 more jeans glances) later she's asking me for a ride. So I give her a ride to this after hours spot she hangs out at and she writes down her #. I gave her mine because I have this thing about calling chicks 1st, I try not to!!!!!! She calls a bit later and leaves some type of voice message which makes no sense because the place she was at was quite loud so I take a trip over to the spot to see what is going on. She sees me and proceeds to walk out but this other chick I know says hello and I try to dismiss her but you know how some chicks can be around guys they like. The original chick sees this and turns around and walks back to her friends. I laugh at this and get back in the car and take off only to get a phone call with the chick on the other end saying "where are you?!?" To which I replied "On my way home!"

I think she wanted me to chase after her, something I refuse to ever do, did that shit in high school vowed to never ever do it again. Leave a response if you want to, doesn't matter to me, I just felt like getting it off my chest and for some reason I felt there might be a guy out there that thinks he HAS TO chase after a chick, and wanted to let him know he has "options".

JWBL™

flabbybody
10-20-2007, 02:17 PM
I can take a couple of guesses as to who it is.

hwbs
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
my advice is that if u like the girl that likes u and she plays games....ignore her like the plague...b4 u know it u will be sharing a bed in no time...nobody likes a pushover ..myself like anyone has to make adjustments to their game..i found that i was being too nice to girls and winding up alone lately or on the friendship tip..

like 4 example i had a met a girl through an acquaintance that is not local but was visiting the city recently. i guess she met some guy while she was working that is friends of a prominent member of this board. she suddenly tries to pretend that are plans were for Friday and not Saturday. i am like no its been Saturday all along.

i had no real plans on Friday but as stated in this topic i don't chase . i am like see u next time u come to town. have a nice day. girls are not used to being said no to...now every time i sign online my im box starts blinking. me on the other hand have no problem saying no .

if u don't reflect self worth to a girl she is just going to walk over you. it is a sign of weakness . it was hard 4 me in the beginning because one of the earliest things i remember learning from my dad is to chase women. this isn't the 60's and 70's ...see the reason i succeed is i am not afraid to fail or go home alone.

if u come off hard to get to a girl and she notices , the girl will start chasing u . see i am really a nice guy but i make sure she doesn't see that...girls love a dick !!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-20-2007, 09:31 PM
my advice is that if u like the girl that likes u and she plays games....ignore her like the plague...b4 u know it u will be sharing a bed in no time...nobody likes a pushover ..myself like anyone has to make adjustments to their game..i found that i was being too nice to girls and winding up alone lately or on the friendship tip..

like 4 example i had a met a girl through an acquaintance that is not local but was visiting the city recently. i guess she met some guy while she was working that is friends of a prominent member of this board. she suddenly tries to pretend that are plans were for Friday and not Saturday. i am like no its been Saturday all along.

i had no real plans on Friday but as stated in this topic i don't chase . i am like see u next time u come to town. have a nice day. girls are not used to being said no to...now every time i sign online my im box starts blinking. me on the other hand have no problem saying no .

if u don't reflect self worth to a girl she is just going to walk over you. it is a sign of weakness . it was hard 4 me in the beginning because one of the earliest things i remember learning from my dad is to chase women. this isn't the 60's and 70's ...see the reason i succeed is i am not afraid to fail or go home alone.

if u come off hard to get to a girl and she notices , the girl will start chasing u . see i am really a nice guy but i make sure she doesn't see that...girls love a dick !!!!

took this muhfucka 2 weeks to get that shit off his chest..............
I was about to IM Luscious Lopez and tell her you're trippin
Flabby it's someone you know but not who you think, hehe

Woods hit it right on the head, the more you're a dick the more you get from broads. WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more you say no or ignore them the more they are interested. For example, the chick I tried to dismiss last night, it's kinda obvious I'm not interested and that seems to turn her on even further.

blckhaze
10-20-2007, 10:47 PM

PREACH!!!!!
As much as they try to refute, they can't help falling for guys who are jerks. If my initial attempt of conversation is rejected, i move on. not gonna make myself sweat one girl and totally come out looking like a fool

hwbs
10-20-2007, 11:42 PM
another thing is don't blab much about yourself ..u gotta keep an edge and some mystery about yourself ...if a girl asks u to buy a drink..tell her to get the first round...if i meet someone i like i cut it short.. tell them i have friends coming and have to keep it short. like u have better stuff to do .its like going to buy a car and coming off all anxious ..never let them see you sweat .

elo
10-21-2007, 12:19 AM
I would like to hear the girls opinion on this topic.

Quinn
10-21-2007, 04:27 AM
Great posts, guys. This whole thing brings to mind part of a quotation from Thucydides:

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

From my perspective, it all comes down to the first part of that quotation – having self-respect and the resulting self-control. Too many guys chase after women like desperate puppy dogs without any self-control or self-respect. Why is this important? Bottom line: If you don’t have a true sense of your own self-worth, how can you properly assess anyone else’s worth when choosing whom to allow into your life?

-Quinn

hondarobot
10-21-2007, 04:38 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner's_dilemma

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Honda explain to me what the prisoner's dilemma has to do with this topic

hondarobot
10-21-2007, 06:03 AM
"Many points in this article may be difficult to understand without a background in the elementary concepts of game theory."

I'm just posting, you know what I'm talking about, though.

:wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-21-2007, 06:25 AM
nah I enjoyed the link, I just wanted to understand the relevance

LBCDO
10-21-2007, 08:10 AM
Swagger my friend. You just introduced what is reffered to as swagger. I love hearing shit like this, because when you treat a TS like you would any other GG or whatever, it brings you to a level of playerdom that most people dont understand.

See, if someone didnt have swagger in this situation, then they would have chased 'ol girl down. Thus the word, tranny chaser. A lot of guys on this board probally read your post and said to themselves "She was interested! Why!! He shoulda went back!!!!" Fuck that! Good to hear that someone else on here isnt ready to break the bank on a lil bit of TS ass! Let this be a lesson to others reading this!

El Nino
10-21-2007, 09:01 AM
Hard to say here... If a girl with a cock showed any interest in me at all, I fear I might give in. Due to the rarity of the encounter, coupled with my desire to have "sexy time" with a Tgirl... Unfortunately I might cave-in here. Oh well, at least usually I kick social ass! lol

El Nino
10-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Hard to say here... If a girl with a cock showed any interest in me at all, I fear I might give in. Due to the rarity of the encounter, coupled with my desire to have "sexy time" with a Tgirl... Unfortunately I might cave-in here. Oh well, at least usually I kick social ass! lol

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Say what you want and, want what you say! Games are for kids, just like "TRIX"! :2cent