PDA

View Full Version : For those who#'ve gone to Amsterdam - Help!

DarkVision
10-20-2007, 11:44 AM
I want to be appear discreet in the red light district as im going with friends but is there a section specificially for t-girls? also what sort of prices do they range there? please help! thanks,.

rvince
10-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Yes, there's a street 'dedicated' to trannies on the side of the RLD, can't remember its name through but I'm use people here will be able to help.

Here's a pic I took there with 3 trannies (and Nikki of course) a few weeks ago:
http://www.fuckingnikki.com/europe_oct2007/europe042.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I forgot the street also, I know (and this won't help) it should be about 2 or 3 blocks OPPOSITE the sex museum.

Night Rider
10-20-2007, 02:50 PM
one of the streets is called bloedstraat but cant remember the other ones...but they're all pretty close anyway

Night Rider
10-20-2007, 05:22 PM
just make sure ur a ruthless negiotiator, clean and dressed well and u can get them even cheaper than 50euro...it's heaven....if ur mates catch u just say u thought she was gg and u just got a blowjob ;)

Night Rider
10-20-2007, 06:51 PM
or you could just be honest with them about what you are into...

but if he wants to keep it a secret then it's his choice..it's not as accepted here in the uk which is bullshit imo..i keep no secrets but i can understand brits wanting it a secret bc sometimes it saves a lot of unneccesary complications

kaientai
10-21-2007, 11:23 AM
bloedstraat en another but a lot of windows are going to be closed soon so a lot of moving will happen you might want to check www.hookers.nl under transstation site is in dutch but a lot of the girls who work in the red light district are reviewd with streetnames there

justatransgirl
10-21-2007, 12:26 PM
or you could just be honest with them about what you are into...

Or he could just take them all along and let them watch!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

LeesaCD
10-21-2007, 01:13 PM
I went to Amsterdam and had my first time with a TS there. My friends that were there saw the girl and said she hot, they went off and I got some. Later, we laughed about it, but they never knew she wasn't a GG.

Just make sure that you wait for them to go 20 yards ahead of you and then go "hold on, I fancy a bit of this" and they'll wait for you to ask the girl, but they'll probably stay that 20 yds ahead. You check she's a TS (she'll probably show you, so no friends too close, eh!).

Tell her you'll be right back and tell you friends you'll meet them in the pub in 20.

Be aware though, some of them won't cum for the standard 50 Euros, ruins them for the next customer, so be prepared to stump up anther 20 Euro. (I did anyway).

rvince
10-21-2007, 01:46 PM
one of the streets is called bloedstraat but cant remember the other ones...but they're all pretty close anyway

Bloedstraat! That's the street were I took the pic I posted above.
There are some more 'TS windows' in the street that's perpendicular to Bloedstraat and parallel to the canal from the main RLD street.

gottalovetransexuals
10-21-2007, 06:43 PM
theres a good old choice in masterdam rld been for action 3 times now and enjoyed myself plenty!
youve got a good old mix of latinas, dutch, spanish and also thai and indo
youll find most on bloedstraat with a few on gordjinsteeg just off bloedstraat these are mainly your spanish, latinos and dutch with a thai thrown in the mix now and again
follow the the canal and theres koestraat?? on the corner theres a house that has a few up and downstairs latinos and one of the most famous of rld ts paloma and paulo
carry further down and youll find barndesteeg which mainly indo and a few thai mix of femboys, ladyboys and post ops down there
for further info check out a site called ignatzmice here you can find reports and do searches on individual gals
if you stumble upon a gal by the name of rosalinda from spain your onto a winner vers gal with a nice length cut cock who tops you amazingly gentle but hard had a great time with this gal
good luck happy hunting
also some maps on that site too
best advice get em stoned and send em packing walk around slowly and youll get a good old show for free from the gals
enjoy

Bloedstraat-Boy
10-21-2007, 08:38 PM
The best at the moment working on Bloedstraat are Dolly who works in the 3rd kamer to the end walking from the canal. She has huge tits (Thats where her name comes from) Blond hair and is 40 years old but she is stunning. Also Brenda who works in the 3rd kamer to the end with your back to the canal and also Rosa who works in the down stairs kamer with your back to the canal. She is a tall spanish woman who gives one of the best services in Amsterdam. On Gordijnensteeg you need to try Christina from Equador you will notice that she does not try to hide her package as mush as some as the other girls on that street she is very sexy and a must see while in Amsterdam. Also on barnesteeg i dont no her name but there is a very nice ladyboy who is always wearing a dress you will notice her when you see her as she is the only one who does who is also recomended.
Regards

mrbig
10-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Yes, there's a street 'dedicated' to trannies on the side of the RLD, can't remember its name through but I'm use people here will be able to help.

Here's a pic I took there with 3 trannies (and Nikki of course) a few weeks ago:
http://www.fuckingnikki.com/europe_oct2007/europe042.jpg

what are their names???Do you have more pics of amsterdam trannies?

Mr_Choc69
10-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Prices start at 50 Euro - 15/20 mins. Be sure to work out EVERYTHING that you want PRIOR to entry. Good Luck.

Parisien
10-29-2007, 07:55 PM
See the local Amsterdam board, this thread and ask all your questions....enjoy and report back!!

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPBB/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10542