PDA

View Full Version : Dog starved to death in name of art

eze
10-19-2007, 01:41 AM
this bastard artist needs the same to happen to him and so do all them cunts that visted and worked in the place who stood by and let it happen ..........

crossposted

This is a very graphic thread. Guillermo Habacuc Vargas had 2 children catch this dog. He paid the kids for this. He then chained the dog and used the dog as "art". He told everyone not to feed this dog. The dog died in the gallery. He calls himself an artist. I call him an animal abuser. In that event, (in which the dog died) he was chosen to represent his country in the gBienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008, the petition site is to sign to boycott him , so he wonft can participate in the event.

What are your thoughts on this and would you take a vacation in Costa Rica knowing this. The link below is graphic but there is a petition you can sign. FEEL FREE TO CROSSPOST THIS TO EVERY SINGLE FORUM THAT YOU BELONG TO. The word needs to get out on this.

http://www.marcaacme.com/blogs/analog/inde...ezas_de_habacuc

I took what was posted and reposted.

Rod la Rod
10-19-2007, 02:44 AM
No No No No No Kill this thread!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-19-2007, 03:34 AM
no Mick Vick had nothing to do with this

idiot savant
10-19-2007, 06:26 AM
someone hand eze a soapbox 8)

Night Rider
10-19-2007, 01:58 PM
id love to cut his balls of in the name of art...people who abuse animals will suffer sometime..karma will rape u

Clind
10-21-2007, 08:31 PM
i liked to do the same think to that prick .Starved to death for the motherfucker. :angry

wombat33
10-21-2007, 10:07 PM
this bastard artist needs the same to happen to him and so do all them cunts that visted and worked in the place who stood by and let it happen ..........

crossposted

This is a very graphic thread. Guillermo Habacuc Vargas had 2 children catch this dog. He paid the kids for this. He then chained the dog and used the dog as "art". He told everyone not to feed this dog. The dog died in the gallery. He calls himself an artist. I call him an animal abuser. In that event, (in which the dog died) he was chosen to represent his country in the gBienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008, the petition site is to sign to boycott him , so he wonft can participate in the event.

What are your thoughts on this and would you take a vacation in Costa Rica knowing this. The link below is graphic but there is a petition you can sign. FEEL FREE TO CROSSPOST THIS TO EVERY SINGLE FORUM THAT YOU BELONG TO. The word needs to get out on this.

http://www.marcaacme.com/blogs/analog/inde...ezas_de_habacuc

I took what was posted and reposted.

DON'T STARVE HIM

FEED HIM!!!!!

RAT POISON!!!!!!!

A TRUE ARTIST WOULD NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS. HE IS NOT AN ARTIST HE IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.

ASSHOLE

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 10:36 PM
i can't believe they let him do it in a museum! wtf???