PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAhaaa

2Kaiser
10-18-2007, 10:10 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TrueBeauty TS
10-18-2007, 10:14 PM

I don't get it..............

:what

2Kaiser
10-18-2007, 10:16 PM

Those idiots have swastikas tattooed on their chests, hahaha, whats not to get.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Those are two(2)....OXI---MORONS !!! :screwy :screwy

tsntx
10-18-2007, 11:29 PM

Not sure what it has to do with ts girls. :roll:

im not sure what it has to do w/ anything

thompsonforsheriff
10-19-2007, 12:15 AM
The swastika is not just a nazi symbol. They stole it from the asian peoples around 1920. It's traditionally a Hindu/Buddhist symbol. Whoever that is in the picture is probably just Hindu or Buddhist.

Dino Velvet
10-19-2007, 12:28 AM
When you're in prison and the BGF kick you out and Islam isn't your bag either, your options are limited. It does take self-loathing to a new level though.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/TheWorldsWhitestBlackMan.jpg

Coroner
10-19-2007, 12:37 AM
The swastika is not just a nazi symbol. They stole it from the asian peoples around 1920. It's traditionally a Hindu/Buddhist symbol. Whoever that is in the picture is probably just Hindu or Buddhist.

These two guys donīt make the impression to be Hindu or Buddhists. Everything is getting paradoxal and this isnīt a very big surprise since there is a Neo-Nazi leader in Sweden whose father is black. Laugh and get over it.

Felicia Katt
10-19-2007, 03:09 AM
What not to wear to your Jews for Jesus meeting LOL

meow

FK

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-19-2007, 03:21 AM

Not sure what it has to do with ts girls. :roll:

General Discussion is just that................general discussion
people are free to talk about things way beyond transgendered women

trish
10-19-2007, 03:51 AM

that's because it's misbegotten.

trish
10-19-2007, 03:55 AM
braveman says,

General Discussion is just that................general discussion
people are free to talk about things way beyond transgendered women

except politics and religion. let's see...the swastika in ancient times was a religious symbol, and more recently a political one with religious overtones of hatred for Jews as well ethnic groups outside of the Aryan family.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-19-2007, 03:58 AM
damn right Trish, Politics & Religion has it's own section, and to be honest I'm thankful for that shit. Have you ever been in there? I feel like I'm in the era of the crusades.

oh before Fefe does it
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crusades

trish
10-19-2007, 04:05 AM
:)

Willie Escalade
10-19-2007, 08:06 AM
WARNING! GAY PICTURE BELOW!

Talk about irony. 8)

TrueBeauty TS
10-19-2007, 08:21 AM

Oh...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two black dudes with swastikas tattooed on their chests!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get it NOW!!!!! I thought they were two WHITE dudes with stars on their chests.

Thanks for clearing that shit up! Damn!!!!! That's some funny-ass shit!!!! I'm just used to regular-ass shit around here, but DAMN, that's some funny-ass gourmet shit!!!!

:roll:

crayons
10-21-2007, 11:29 PM
You guys are stupid. The swastika was used many times BEFORE Hitler adorned it for his nazi regime; you can even find it in Buddist temples in the East. Just because you relate swastika to nazism shows how narrow-minded most of you are. It's like this forum encourages idiots and has them revolve around it.

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 12:13 AM
You guys are stupid. The swastika was used many times BEFORE Hitler adorned it for his nazi regime; you can even find it in Buddist temples in the East. Just because you relate swastika to nazism shows how narrow-minded most of you are. It's like this forum encourages idiots and has them revolve around it.

Agreed. It's a shame that it will always be known as a symbol of hate. From a purely aesthetic point of view, it's a beautiful symbol. There is an old church here in Los Angeles that has little swastika tiles all over the floor.

Tomfurbs
10-22-2007, 12:29 AM

Oh...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two black dudes with swastikas tattooed on their chests!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get it NOW!!!!! I thought they were two WHITE dudes with stars on their chests.

Thanks for clearing that shit up! Damn!!!!! That's some funny-ass shit!!!! I'm just used to regular-ass shit around here, but DAMN, that's some funny-ass gourmet shit!!!!

:roll:

Now THAT is some funny-ass shit