PDA

View Full Version : Not only Men are Pedophiles

timxxx
10-18-2007, 07:00 PM
I know am stating the obvious & l know men are overwhelming the majority of Pedophiles but it's sometimes good remember it's not only men.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7051274.stm

Night Rider
10-18-2007, 07:38 PM
I know am stating the obvious & l know men are overwhelming the majority of Pedophiles but it's sometimes good remember it's not only men.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7051274.stm

Yea its weird bc when u hear of a woman molesting a child u think to urself 'that's disgusting' but with a man it seems even worse for some unexplicable reason.

But either way these people need to be punished in the most severe way without death...i say we bring back the medieval methods of torture for animals like this......

tsntx
10-18-2007, 08:12 PM
yeah sometimes its that really hot high school teacher you always wanted

InHouston
10-18-2007, 09:03 PM
I dated one of my high school teachers when I was 16. Her and I remained 'good friends' off and on for over 20 years. We had a beautiful relationship with each other.

phxguy
10-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Unfortunately, we as a society are way too lenient with female pedophiles. We regard female pedophiles as more the victim than the children.

Here's an extreme case. When Andrea Yates drowned her five children, even after her murder conviction, the jury couldn't sentence her to die, she got 60 years instead. Then her murder conviction was overturned and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Had Andrea been a male, she would be on death row by now.

Trogdor
10-21-2007, 11:53 PM
I wish some hot older woman would have molested me when I was a kid. Hell, I was praying to god every night for that.

Would have done me a world of good.....and I'd probably not have some of the issues as I do now. :?

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 11:56 PM
yea i wouldnt have mind being molested LOL some of my teachers were smokin'

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2007, 12:02 AM
That's so TRUE. I think if it was legal to have sex with minors..alot of men worldwide would dont you guys think? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 12:06 AM
definately...i had the horny head from primary school!!!

Trogdor
10-22-2007, 12:18 AM
That's so TRUE. I think if it was legal to have sex with minors..alot of men worldwide would dont you guys think? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

and like how many people wait till they themselves are 'of age' to fuck? Only reason I did not was I was a fat kid with an afro back then....and the girls did not want a fatso....and this was in the early 90's....shortly BEFORE 'fros were considered cool again.

62des
10-22-2007, 03:05 AM
If only I were molested by a fine and sexy woman. She could make me her sex slave and even worse!!!..suck my dick anytime she wanted and demand that I ate her pussy all the time and fuck her in the ass!!! THE HORROR!!! [/sarcasm]

62des
10-22-2007, 03:07 AM
Unfortunately, we as a society are way too lenient with female pedophiles. We regard female pedophiles as more the victim than the children.

Here's an extreme case. When Andrea Yates drowned her five children, even after her murder conviction, the jury couldn't sentence her to die, she got 60 years instead. Then her murder conviction was overturned and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Had Andrea been a male, she would be on death row by now.

Any women have the nerve to demand EQUAL RIGHTS!!!??? If you ask me us men should be demanding such things.

Trogdor
10-22-2007, 05:37 AM

Any women have the nerve to demand EQUAL RIGHTS!!!??? If you ask me us men should be demanding such things.

Well said.

lust4ts
10-22-2007, 07:07 AM
Many of these responses are unrealistic and pertain more to some sort of fantasy that remains from being a young male and lusting for someone, usually in a position of power, i.e. a teacher.

The reality is of course much more sinister, there was a girl at my high school who was caught molesting young children while working as a babysitter, one of the girls she abused was the cousin of a student in my year and that is how the news broke around the school, the scary thing is the girl in question was later aloud to do work experience around children.

Apparently the abuse had been going on for over a year and was only discovered due to medical reasons, once one set of parents had came forward it immerged that she had being doing it to a number of children over time.

I remember one day in science class some other pupils calling her names and asking her why she did it and she had a smile on her face the whole time as if she had done nothing wrong, it's still quite disturbing to think about.

I am also good friends with a girl who was abused as a child (by a male, and someone of trust) and have seen her struggles and psychological scars up close.

So what ever sex the offender, it is just as bad and the effect it has on the victim is just the same.

I guess my point is that there are many serious cases of female pedophiles that have nothing to do with hot teachers and horny high school boys.