PDA

View Full Version : Do you workout?

soul4real
10-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Whats your fitness program?

Hmm on another thought I never seen a ts lady at a gym i went too

That would be sexy

But then on another note talking to ladies at the gym is always hard, its not really a good time bcaue everyone is focused on working out

TheOne1
10-18-2007, 09:50 PM
first off..my fitness program is mine, and you can't have it..

secondly, every gym I have been to on a regular basis, i have seen at least one ts/cd/or tv there.... most were not considered passable

CORVETTEDUDE
10-18-2007, 09:54 PM
I am a retired Navy SEAL, I work out every day, hoping maybe one day they will call me back to service, so I can "Do the Deed", as it once was.

Sorry, my regimen is mine, not for public dissemination.

TrueBeauty TS
10-18-2007, 10:11 PM

I know some girls that "workout" of their car....

:wink:

KiraHarden
10-18-2007, 10:17 PM
I workout at a local gym

CORVETTEDUDE
10-18-2007, 10:21 PM

I know some girls that "workout" of their car....

:wink:

LMFAO!!!!!

Dino Velvet
10-18-2007, 11:29 PM
I like working out. I was a former Defensive Lineman in Football and a Wrestler. My workout routine now is very simple and is built around powerlifting and other exercises involving heavy weight. I've never had the patience for lifting light. I also try to do cardio 4-5 times a week. For a guy that is 6' 2'' and around 300 lbs, I'm in pretty good shape.

lust4ts
10-19-2007, 07:51 AM
I personally think everyone should work out, not only does it keep you in shape but it makes you look healthier and feel better in general, I see people join the gym that I workout at and within a couple a months not only do they have a better physique but they almost look like a new person.

Regular exercise gives you a healthy glow, good posture and of course a well maintained heart.

I myself do boxing training once a week and full contact (with head guard) sparring once also. I also go to the gym 3 times a week and do a combination of weights (mostly pyramids on all muscle groups) and cardio within a two hour period.

As is visible from my avatar it works pretty well for me, considering I’m 27 and 6ft'1 I have a size 30 waist and weigh just over 12.5 stone but look a bit bulkier as my overall body fat ratio is less than five percent.

Boxing training is a very fun and effective way to keep in shape, and at most places you don't even have to fight or even sparr, but I would recommend it as although getting hit sucks a bit the rush is fantastic :)

justatransgirl
10-19-2007, 08:31 AM
I like to workout on my back, with my legs spread apart or wrapped around some lucky guys back while lifting my buttocks to meet his meat!

They say sex burns 2-300 calories an hour - ideally I'd like to lose about 1,500 calories a day...

Giggle.
TS Jamie :-)

PS - Corvettedude - What's the big secret about the SEAL workout - it's not like billy Blanks is going to steal it for a video...

PSS - I've dated several SEALS and a SEAL instructor... I know how to make them bark!

Dino Velvet
10-19-2007, 08:42 AM
PSS - I've dated several SEALS and a SEAL instructor... I know how to make them bark!

Can you make a SEAL balance your balls on his nose?

Jericho
10-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Hup, two, three, four...Then the other sock! :shock:

Night Rider
10-19-2007, 02:23 PM
lol @ this thread...wtf

sex is a really good form of exercise and it also reduces stress and anxiety! so continue being a slut for ur well being

Mugai_hentaisha
10-19-2007, 03:15 PM
I do an okay balance between cardio and load bearing exercise.....now if I could get my diet under control but being scot/irish and loving the brew...weight continues to be an issue

Grahame
10-19-2007, 03:51 PM
LMAO.. what's with the big secret about your workout routines? Even if they are that much better than anything else out there (which is unlikely anyway), just because they work for you doesn't mean they will work for everyone else so does it really matter?

I like to eat healthy, go to the gym 2-3 times each week and swim whenever I can.. but I can't tell you that, it's a secret :wink:

G 8)

CORVETTEDUDE
10-19-2007, 04:30 PM
PS - Corvettedude - What's the big secret about the SEAL workout - it's not like billy Blanks is going to steal it for a video...

Jamie...Somehow I just knew I was gonna step into some shit with you. Nothin' secret, standard jargon. So when's my turn? :shrug

Trogdor
10-21-2007, 11:49 PM
I go to the gym 5 times a week, doing mostly weights and other stuff like palletes as well.

I am about 5' 9'', About 160 pounds, and I got 6 pack abs. However, I wish to get bigger, and with my metabolism being like a humming bird, it's tough. So I am considering doing power lifting soon. Also, I wanna get my abs very very shredded and defined, but with my already high metobolism, getting that final film of body fat is a bit difficult, so I am pondering on getting some cosmetic surgery so the skin on my abs will look shrink-wrapped over the muscle, which is one of my goals, besides getting the other muscles bigger.

Night Rider
10-21-2007, 11:54 PM
I go to the gym 5 times a week, doing mostly weights and other stuff like palletes as well.

I am about 5' 9'', About 160 pounds, and I got 6 pack abs. However, I wish to get bigger, and with my metabolism being like a humming bird, it's tough. So I am considering doing power lifting soon. Also, I wanna get my abs very very shredded and defined, but with my already high metobolism, getting that final film of body fat is a bit difficult, so I am pondering on getting some cosmetic surgery so the skin on my abs will look shrink-wrapped over the muscle, which is one of my goals, besides getting the other muscles bigger.

So ur a modest chap then! Not vain at all! :lol:

cigarboopy
10-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Don't go to gyms
My "workouts" consist of nice, long walks (hikes) on some of the many mountain trails around here. I'm not trying to be all buff and ripped, just keeping exercise going, staying in good shape, eating the right foods, etc.
Mostly, hikes.

Walk in Balance
CB

Trogdor
10-22-2007, 12:11 AM

So ur a modest chap then! Not vain at all! :lol:

:arrow: We all have a weakness, mine just happens to be my vanity.

That's the whole reason I got into body building in the first place, to look a certain way and be stronger.......good health is just a bonus. For a majority of my life, I was either very fat ( I used to weight close to 200 pounds at one time, and looked like Bobby Hill with a curly brown afro ) or too thin ( after I lost 50 pounds, I felt like even Pee-Wee Herman could have beaten me up )....and I like the idea of having some sort of control over my appearence.

I prefer to having a body like Conan the Barbarian, not Conan O' Brian, ya dig? My goal is to get bigger ( If I can get to at least a muscular 180-200 pounds, shredded, and looking like something Michaelangelo carved, than I shall be happy and at peace. ^_^ )

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2007, 12:15 AM

Yes. I do Bikram Yoga (Kundalini bored me) on my days off. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 12:15 AM
Im only messing about...im a gym freak too...the problem is im closer to pee-wee herman than conan LOL

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 12:18 AM

Yes. I do Bikram Yoga (Kundalini bored me) here in LA on my days off. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I do yoga too now and again...i was shocked by the benefits! Don't know what type it is, i think it's just a mixture :? but im not sure..

...it benefits ur bedroom skills too :D

rawrr
10-22-2007, 12:47 AM
I don't go to the gym actually, really need to get a gym membership but I have my program which I do before I go to bed.

Press ups (30 - slow ones)
tricep dips (40-60)
weights (dumbells - 15 reps - bicep curls)
stomach crunches until my stomach hurts
squats(as many as i want to do)
shin and calf excercise( until it starts to burn)
I sometimes use a powerball as well.

So yeh there it is, I try to do it everyday before I go to bed but if I can't be asked or i'm too tired then I won't do it. :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2007, 12:50 AM

Yes. I do Bikram Yoga (Kundalini bored me) here in LA on my days off. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I do yoga too now and again...i was shocked by the benefits! Don't know what type it is, i think it's just a mixture :? but im not sure..

...it benefits ur bedroom skills too :D

Yoga keeps the mind, spirit and body young. And so it's good you ya! ;)

Besides, who would say NO to being quite flexible and bendy in bed?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 01:24 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Yea its amazing for the well-being ;) That must be why ur so upbeat and chilled at the same time!

incase ur wondering why it took me so long to write back, i dropped 2 pint glasses and stood on one of them :cry :cry :cry

GIA LOVES RON
10-22-2007, 01:28 AM
Well, i've tried a lot of workout regimens and they just don't work for me. I've tried Billy Blanks, Jumping rope, Aerobics and Dance Dance revolution (it's not really an exercise thing but it burns calories because your dancing your ass off) . Anyway, what really worked for me and still has is lots of cardio, I jog 3 miles a day in the suburban forest (gotta love that, fresh air too) . Also I started working out with my boyfriend, we have our own little gym in the house (he's a trainer, I know i'm lucky right......FREE TRAINER)hahahhaha! So my regimen is light weights, high repetition, 2 sets of everything, shoulder press, bent over row, chest press, lounges, squats, sit ups, and I forgot the other ones. heheheh! that's about it.....the most important part is eating the right foods and also genetics has something to do with it.... :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2007, 01:31 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Yea its amazing for the well-being ;) That must be why ur so upbeat and chilled at the same time!

incase ur wondering why it took me so long to write back, i dropped 2 pint glasses and stood on one of them :cry :cry :cry

LOL I'm actually dead tired working 7 days (12 hours a day) straight this week. But finally had a weekend dayoff. Thankgoodness! LOL Work in healthcare sucks if you dont know. You get to fill in when there's a staff shortage and train people who doesnt have any experience handling tracheostomy and G-tube. I'm not happy about it the least bit. :evil: But yoga helps de-stress me and keep me on my feet! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
10-22-2007, 01:39 AM
Jamie...Somehow I just knew I was gonna step into some shit with you. Nothin' secret, standard jargon. So when's my turn? :shrug

It's coming baby - I just gotta get in shape... :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - I met Billy Blanks once... definately doable...

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 02:00 AM
LOL I'm actually dead tired working 7 days (12 hours a day) straight this week. But finally had a weekend dayoff. Thankgoodness! LOL Work in healthcare sucks if you dont know. You get to fill in when there's a staff shortage and train people who doesnt have any experience handling tracheostomy and G-tube. I'm not happy about it the least bit. :evil: But yoga helps de-stress me and keep me on my feet! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh cool! Didn't know that! It definately does give u an inner peace although i still get into 'heated discussions' hear LOL.....if it wasn't for yoga it be a stressed out wreck! :lol:

SexyMagdi
10-27-2007, 08:22 AM
I do execises that keep me is shape like jogging and basic stretching and leg and butt exercises.