PDA

View Full Version : OK lets get something straight about Allanahs party

02-17-2003, 11:42 AM
The party was misrepresented on the invitation. If they want to build a decent event then they shouldn't be greedy. If they say 20 then it should be 20. If they say 8 topless girls then they should have that too. If they say giveaways then say they won't be giving anything away until later. I know of 10 people that saw no giveaways, are not married, and were there until almost two when things were clearing out anyway. But maybe we lie. Maybe our opinions don't matter. Maybe boneheads like us aren't needed. But the opinins of people that are not the sponsors or not good friends of the hostesses should be considered. Instead it seems like everyone wants to tell it the way it wasn't for others just like Gil and Gloria. I guess they're all the same.

I know two girls there that told me the party was lame but were there out of respect for Allanah. They were lying too.

Good partys speak for themselves and don't need cheerleaders.

gottahavepickles
02-20-2003, 01:41 AM
you guys are all crazy, there were over 100 dvd give aways. i know cause im the one who helped allanah lug all the boxes from her apartment. so u basically had a 1 in 2 chance of winning a dvd.gia was out there most of the night taking pictures and signing autographs, and allanah gave u guys a live photo shoot(what more do u want).allanah is one of my best friends , so i know how much work she put in to putting on a good party. and there was more than 10 girls there, even my drunk ass could figure that out. u chasers are too much. peace out and keep on chasing