PDA

View Full Version : ASHLEY FROM ALLANHAS PARTIES NYC

sheyum
10-18-2007, 12:08 AM
whats the deal with the gorgeous ashley from allanhas parties in nyc?? is she postop--does anyone know?
does she like to play?
any info???

Bigguy
10-18-2007, 12:42 AM
whats the deal with the gorgeous ashley from allanhas parties in nyc?? is she postop--does anyone know?
Take a look here (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20763&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30), scroll down near the bottom.

Night Rider
10-18-2007, 12:50 AM
allanah knows how to enjoy herself :D

Night Rider
10-18-2007, 01:23 AM
wrong post

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-18-2007, 03:10 AM
fuck that conceited bitch

dc_guy_75
10-18-2007, 03:46 AM
She is very, very hot... post-op or not. Anyways, for me she is as good looking as even the best looking genetic girls.

Never met her though... has anyone besides JWBL met her?

sheyum
10-18-2007, 04:56 AM
well
i guess johnny walker doesnt like her....
her ass is out of control

ttmanofsteel1
10-18-2007, 09:48 AM
she's pot op dude. i saw it up close and personal at one of the Tuesday Parties. was getting a lapdance. she showed me. she let me pet her kitty cat!!!!

flabbybody
10-18-2007, 03:02 PM
someone's using her pics on CL

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/450532491.html

hwbs
10-18-2007, 04:38 PM

haha...one of the entries into the- lets see how many drinks i can have the guys buy me and not pass out , game :twisted:

CORVETTEDUDE
10-18-2007, 07:31 PM
It is regretable that I am unable to comment, on an official basis, during an on-going investigation. I can promise you, as the facts present themselves, we will promptly inform all parties concerned. As a rule, "Admit to nothing and, deny everything!"

RawNY
10-18-2007, 10:46 PM

haha...one of the entries into the- lets see how many drinks i can have the guys buy me and not pass out , game :twisted:

LMFAO, I have learned that game the hard way. I know know the proper response to buy me a drink is........................ :smh

saintpatrick
10-19-2007, 12:34 AM
does she like to play?
any info???

Ashley is real!

I kissed and fucked her September 2006. I paid her $250 and then tipped her $50 and I am cheap.

She was so good I didn't care if she had a dick or not.

She was so good I would bitch slap anybody who insults her.

TheOne1
10-19-2007, 01:16 AM
does she like to play?
any info???

Ashley is real!

I kissed and fucked her September 2006. I paid her $250 and then tipped her $50 and I am cheap.

huh..

sheyum
10-19-2007, 01:27 AM
wow saintpatrick--tell us more
what was she like?
shes so sexy..
whats she into?
i love her phat ass-and that mouth of hers...yummy.
tell us more!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-19-2007, 03:30 AM
does she like to play?
any info???

Ashley is real!

FUCK THAT CONCEITED BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said it again, and I WISH you would make an appearance to attempt to bitch slap me. I'd pimp slap you with the $250 you'd bring with you for the next ditzy trick in a quickie hotel......................

JWBL™

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-19-2007, 09:44 AM
JWBL. Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know. You obviously have strong feelings about this Ashley. Care to share?

I usually don't out the working chicks, I know times can be hard and I don't like saying anything that might prevent them from their "so-called coins" but there's enough 'local' ts' on HA at the current time that know me well enough to vouch for my comments, and more than enough fellas.............

she is nice until she skis, bottomline
1st time I met Vicki she mumbled something stupid out the side of her mouth which was really stupid, turned out she got her ass kicked that same night at another spot many of the chicks go to after the party is officially over.......

I have no problems with anyone, those of you that have met me know this, but when you get alcohol &/or snow in your system and your true side comes out causing you to act stupid I lose a bit of respect for you, doesn't matter if you're a dude or a chick, that's just my way

she lost respect from me for being stupid, the conceited thing is just something based on her request to the DJ every fuckin week, she begs whoevers spinning the tables to throw on "Remy Ma's 'Conceited'" single upon her entry................
fuck outta here