PDA

View Full Version : My Plastic Surgery Interview on Maury Povich

AllanahStarrNYC
10-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Just got this posted on YouTube-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVnla2W68-s

"This is my 2005 appearance on Maury Povich discussing my many plastic surgeries and recent procedures. Show was filmed one month post several surgeries, so I am extremely swollen. In fact, three days before my left cheek bone implant was swollen double in size. Here is a small glimpse into what I have been through to alter my appearance."

AllanahStarrNYC
10-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Yes- he said it correctly.

And I forgot to mention I have had way more plastic surgery since.

odelay24
10-16-2007, 08:11 AM

"This is my 2005 appearance on Maury Povich discussing my many plastic surgeries and recent procedures. Show was filmed one month post several surgeries, so I am extremely swollen. In fact, three days before my left cheek bone implant was swollen double in size. Here is a small glimpse into what I have been through to alter my appearance."

You were really hot back in the day.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-16-2007, 08:21 AM
LOL. Love the haters.

Much love to all of u.

I'm happy, at peace, and in love. I wish the same to all of u.

Trogdor
10-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Cool. Well, Allanah, I was wondering if you can help a dude out who's planning to get a surgery here.

I wanna get some lipo on my abs....i got a 6 pack now, and working real hard on an 8.....and the last bit of fleash won't vanish, so I figuered on getting the whole of the abs sucked ( to get that look of the skin to be pretty much shrink-wrapped on the abs ) and what advice, tips and pointers can you offer? And what sorta price ranges could I be looking at?

Thanks for any help, Allanah. :D

whatislove
10-16-2007, 09:00 AM

You were really hot back in the day.

and super hot now!

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2007, 03:39 PM
I am so glad you posted this. It really shows me that the way I look at the moment is how it's supposed to look till it settles down.

I like your look even at 21 you were cute. Black hair does look good on you. But I am loving the new hair do and look you have going on now.

The link of my favorite hairstyle on you is below

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O_OVUkdBQ60

Silcc69
10-16-2007, 04:14 PM
How much total have you spent on all of those surgeries?

AllanahStarrNYC
10-16-2007, 07:27 PM
I am so glad you posted this. It really shows me that the way I look at the moment is how it's supposed to look till it settles down.

I like your look even at 21 you were cute. Black hair does look good on you. But I am loving the new hair do and look you have going on now.

Hey Kelly-

I do stuff like this to show people what I have gone through and what you are supposed to look like in the in between stages of recovery. Because quite frankly, you don't see it much and the docs do not tell u.

It will settle down. Just takes a bit.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

And as far as how much I have spent- I have really lost count.

Deepdarkfucker
10-16-2007, 07:57 PM
It as all been worth it I tjink - Allanah you are a goddess - I love your look and you baby!!!

Bigguy
10-16-2007, 08:05 PM
I remember this one. I still have a digital recording of it. If you want a clearer copy I could upload it to youtube.

Any plans for more tv appearances?

eze
10-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Even though we've never talked Allanah I think you are stunning either way and whatever you want to do, to make yourself feel comfortable and feel good and feel like you are the best you can be.

Do it. Make yourself happy. All that matters.

ottorocket
10-16-2007, 08:32 PM
How much total have you spent on all of those surgeries?

Thats like asking a lady her age. :roll:

ottorocket
10-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Amazed at the amount of swelling...its incredible how well the body heals itself.

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2007, 08:44 PM

Hey Kelly-

I do stuff like this to show people what I have gone through and what you are supposed to look like in the in between stages of recovery. Because quite frankly, you don't see it much and the docs do not tell u.

It will settle down. Just takes a bit.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

And as far as how much I have spent- I have really lost count.Thank you for that Allanah! And yeah about the only surgery show I've seen on a transexual was Gia's on I want a Famous Face. I didn't watch the other girls that wanted to look like Jennifer Lopez, but her look has came together quite nice too.

foolish99
10-16-2007, 09:02 PM
allanah looks amazing out on stage -- petite feminie body with those beautiful big boobs! and sexy walk --- easy to imagine you on the catwalk at a fashion show ....

thanks for sharing

AllanahStarrNYC
10-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Amazed at the amount of swelling...its incredible how well the body heals itself.

yes its pretty incredible

i looked like that (a pumpkin) for like a week then it was back to semi normal

tsntx
10-18-2007, 08:22 AM
i dont suppose you could show a pic before and after to show the difference in the lip reduction ? i think my bottom is too big... -j

Night Rider
10-18-2007, 01:33 PM
i dont suppose you could show a pic before and after to show the difference in the lip reduction ? i think my bottom is too big... -j

i dont think ur bottom lip is too big at all, imo u have really hot lips...and im not one of the guys here just tells u what u want to hear. if u mess around with ur lips they might turn out weird looking like meg ryan's so be carefull