PDA

View Full Version : club 7969 in Santa Monica?

lccjrz
10-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi, could anybody remember me what are TGirl days at the 7969? (I think it was fridays and sundays, or mondays and sundays...)

And, is the place open these days? Somebody told me it was undergoing renovation...

What other TGirl places would you recommend in the LA area? thank you

Felicia Katt
10-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Club 7969 is for T girls on Fridays only. It is still open and to my info, will remain so.

The Palms is the LA t-girl hangout on Mondays. Same crowd, same MC as Fridays, just a different location.

There is Shine, a t girl nite at the Oxwood, in Van Nuys on Wednesdays.

Goddess is the place on Thursdays, at Club Cobra in North Hollywood.

There is no official Saturday place at this time. That should change soon, but for now, people have been going to the Oxwood.

If you need something to do on a Tuesday or a Sunday night, you can go to Rage, or the Palms, resepctively, as they have drag shows on those nites, but they are mostly gay with only a few t girls.

FK

Buddy Wood
10-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Felicia Katt - my social planner!!

Willie Escalade
10-15-2007, 12:25 AM
What she said. :)

TrueBeauty TS
10-15-2007, 02:23 AM
Club 7969 is for T girls on Fridays only. It is still open and to my info, will remain so.

The Palms is the LA t-girl hangout on Mondays. Same crowd, same MC as Fridays, just a different location.

There is Shine, a t girl nite at the Oxwood, in Van Nuys on Wednesdays.

Goddess is the place on Thursdays, at Club Cobra in North Hollywood.

There is no official Saturday place at this time. That should change soon, but for now, people have been going to the Oxwood.

If you need something to do on a Tuesday or a Sunday night, you can go to Rage, or the Palms, resepctively, as they have drag shows on those nites, but they are mostly gay with only a few t girls.

FK

OR..... if you need someplace to "get your game on" on Tuesdays or Sundays, there is always Felicia's car.

:lol: