PDA

View Full Version : I was talking to a t-girl the other day and.........

echimandu
10-14-2007, 06:10 AM
We talked about how a lot of trannys who want srs, and also want men to look at them and treat them the same way they treat a genetic girl. I told her that a lot of them are so uncomfortable with themselves that they are so quick to insult a man who likes them cause they have a cock. You know the usual 'cock hungry' or 'tranny chaser' or 'closet fag' just to name a few. After I told her thats how a number of trannys view and treat men that admire them she was shocked. She also said THOSE GIRLS HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS AND NEED TO SEEK THERAPY. All this coming from a t-girl. I knew I wasn't the only one who could see this. Your own kind feels the same as I do. If it don't apply, let it fly. This is not directed at anyone in paticular, but you know who I'm talking about. And they do to.

Alchemist
10-14-2007, 06:15 AM
I think that most just want a guy who doesn't mind that she's packing. One who doesn't obsess about it every wakeing minute. That's the impression that I get.

TomSelis
10-14-2007, 06:23 AM
:popcorn

Smoke if ya got 'em this one's going three pages....at least.

tsntx
10-14-2007, 07:11 AM

i think you meant 30

and to the op....

:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

TrueBeauty TS
10-14-2007, 07:49 AM

OK, I'll do my part. Always willing to help.

:banghead :smoking :thumbsdown :what :smh :whoa :soapbox :crazy :cry :censor :sadcry :2cent :google :deadhorse :popcorn :repost :stop

AllanahStarrNYC
10-14-2007, 07:54 AM
LOL @ 'your own kind'

WTF? LOL

Trogdor
10-14-2007, 08:17 AM
We talked about how a lot of trannys who want srs, and also want men to look at them and treat them the same way they treat a genetic girl. I told her that a lot of them are so uncomfortable with themselves that they are so quick to insult a man who likes them cause they have a cock. You know the usual 'cock hungry' or 'tranny chaser' or 'closet fag' just to name a few. After I told her thats how a number of trannys view and treat men that admire them she was shocked. She also said THOSE GIRLS HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS AND NEED TO SEEK THERAPY. All this coming from a t-girl. I knew I wasn't the only one who could see this. Your own kind feels the same as I do. If it don't apply, let it fly. This is not directed at anyone in paticular, but you know who I'm talking about. And they do to.

Refreashing way to think, I say. :mrgreen:

mbf
10-14-2007, 08:36 AM
my contribution to reach page 30

alpha2117
10-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Different girls have different opinions and personalities. Some guys only want the "cock" and that doesn't exactly endear them to girls, othes dont care. I've heard girls call GG's fish and cunts and describe particurlarly passable girls as being very "cunty". TG's are no different from anyone else their personalities and how they see the world vary from person to person

echimandu
10-14-2007, 02:24 PM
Different girls have different opinions and personalities. Some guys only want the "cock" and that doesn't exactly endear them to girls, othes dont care. I've heard girls call GG's fish and cunts and describe particurlarly passable girls as being very "cunty". TG's are no different from anyone else their personalities and how they see the world vary from person to personYou don't get it. Its obvious.

NYCe
10-14-2007, 02:57 PM
4 pages at least.

Night Rider
10-14-2007, 03:03 PM
its building momentum

CORVETTEDUDE
10-14-2007, 10:56 PM
I'll help out!!! It's one more closer to that prestigious 1000 posts. In my opinion, for what it's worth, with all due respect, not intended to project distaste or harm to anyone in particular, waiving any liability, in an expressed personal manner, and in no part to express the opions of HA, it's affiliates, members or guests..... "Somebody has been drinking their own bath water!!!!"

The secret identity of "Somebody" is..."__________"! :banghead

KiraHarden
10-14-2007, 11:25 PM
I dont care for the guys that the first thing they say is how big is your cock. Why cant I be the first to ask how big the cock is, fUCK! I'm the girl

Night Rider
10-14-2007, 11:27 PM
I dont care for the guys that the first thing they say is how big is your cock. Why cant I be the first to ask how big the cock is, fUCK! I'm the girl

i dont get that either..its not like they ask ggs how tight is ur pussy

CORVETTEDUDE
10-14-2007, 11:38 PM

TS or GG, cock or pussy....the question regarding size or shape, is one of total disrespect, and should, in all cases lead to a severe ass whippin'. I'm just sayin'!!!!!! :shrug :frustrated

BeardedOne
10-14-2007, 11:51 PM

:lol:

One gurl has complained that, even after some git has read her profile (Wherein it is clear that she is TS, how old she is, where she is, etc.), they will IM with "a/s/l". I told her that the best reply to that is "Modern/Yes/Yomamazazz". :D

Chaotic
10-15-2007, 12:31 AM
4 pages at least.

My contribution:

If this thread were a science fiction movie, it'd be Plan 9 From Outer Space! If that was plan 9, it makes you wonder how shitty the first 8 must have been! :roll:

slinky
10-15-2007, 01:39 AM
LOL @ 'your own kind'

WTF? LOL

I was chatting with my father this weekend and he gave me some advice.

He said "Never marry a virgin" and I asked why?
He replied "Well son if she is not good enough for her own family then she is definitely not good enough for ours!"

Trans Mission
10-15-2007, 02:08 AM
He replied "Well son if she is not good enough for her own family then she is definitely not good enough for ours!"

Fucking fantastic. Sublimely twisted!

BeardedOne
10-15-2007, 02:23 AM

Danny's good for that kind of shit. :lol:

TrueBeauty TS
10-15-2007, 02:29 AM

And I just love his red hair and he's not a bad bass player, either!

Trans Mission
10-15-2007, 02:39 AM

Did you see what he did to Johnny Fairplay?

TrueBeauty TS
10-15-2007, 02:49 AM

No I didn't, I'll have to see if Reuben Kincaid can tell me about it later.

Trans Mission
10-15-2007, 03:01 AM

No I didn't, I'll have to see if Reuben Kincaid can tell me about it later.

Trans Mission
10-15-2007, 03:04 AM
Wow, I quoted and said nothing?

SarahG
10-15-2007, 03:55 AM

Then there is the opposite

"how big is your cock? Because if its bigger than mine I'm not interested"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-15-2007, 05:17 AM
um wow, ok going back to AFK mode