PDA

View Full Version : Was serial killer aileen wournos a C.I.A. assasin?

Kriss
10-14-2007, 04:21 AM
.......... or was she possesed by parasitic extra - dimensional REPTILIAN lifeform?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJSelxDkqY&mode=related&search=

Dino Velvet
10-14-2007, 05:14 AM
Krissy, why can't you just be a regular poster and start threads like "Is Aileen Wuornos A Tranny?" or "If Aileen Wuornos Killed A Bunch Of Her Customers, Does That Ruin Her GFE Rep?" See, that's much better.

Oli
10-14-2007, 05:31 AM
"If Aileen Wuornos Killed A Bunch Of Her Customers, Does That Ruin Her GFE Rep?"

ROTFLMAO!! You think?

evilash
10-14-2007, 05:43 AM
.......... or was she possesed by parasitic extra - dimensional REPTILIAN lifeform?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJSelxDkqY&mode=related&search=By the way she looks she was more then likely possessed by meth.

TJT
10-14-2007, 11:30 AM
Aileen = Alien it all makes sense.

Dave Icke is William Cooper's logical (illogical?) successor,Cymuru.

There be lizard men ahead on this thread for sure. Arrh!

Felicia Katt
10-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Is this Kriss??

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/12/brit-the-least-crazy-person-in-new-lawsuit/

meow

FK

CORVETTEDUDE
10-14-2007, 10:39 PM
She looks like she could be Nick Nolte's sister. :shrug

Trans Mission
10-15-2007, 07:36 AM
How much longer do you think the Men in Black will allow you to be such a blabbermouth, Kriss? I'm telling you; don't be surprised if you wake up one day underneath the airport in Denver with a light bulb socket installed in your cranium. "Clap on!"

Nicole, what happened to your Tat Av?

Anyhow, I find Kriss's theories quite interesting, even though he/she is a smack talking punk!

Trans Mission
10-15-2007, 09:59 AM
Nicole, what happened to your Tat Av?

Anyhow, I find Kriss's theories quite interesting, even though he/she is a smack talking punk!Why? Did you like that one better? I just thought I'd break things up a little. I'm very oral though, so the pic with the dildo is somewhat appropriate.

I think that Kriss is suffering from some form of paranoia. He probably smokes a lot of pot, or might even be a meth head. Either way, I wish he would stop posting on the General Discussion forum. I don't see what his motivation could be, other than he's got some grandiose idea that he's got a message to spread.

I was just curious about the tat.

I think the joke is on us with Kriss. A poster who claims to reveal all these theories for our benefit and thinks we possibly believe this has to be swinging in a hammock guffawing in the warm afternoon sun somewhere.

TJT
10-15-2007, 10:14 AM
You might be right,Trans. He still hasn't picked up on Nicole's connection to Bob Dobbs and it's in plain sight.

Of course Pinks are a pretty slow bunch.

Trans Mission
10-15-2007, 10:36 AM
You might be right,Trans. He still hasn't picked up on Nicole's connection to Bob Dobbs and it's in plain sight.

Of course Pinks are a pretty slow bunch.

Your post is completely over my head. How is Bob Dobbs relevant? Who is he? Please educate me.

TJT
10-15-2007, 10:59 AM
He's smiling there on her shoulder,Trans.

Do a google search on J.R. "Bob" Dobbs and the scales will fall from your eyes. (and the dollars from your bank account.)

Kriss
10-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Your post is completely over my head. How is Bob Dobbs relevant? Who is he? Please educate me.

oh , that old shit.

'BOB' is completely irrellevant. it's some stupid sixth-form humour from a bunch of affectatious wankers in Brighton. no body thinks it is funny or interesting. don't waste your time on it thinking there is gonna be a 'punchline'. it's bullshit by rich kids

TJT
10-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Sure it is Pinky McGurk.