PDA

View Full Version : Links to Yahoo groups?

demmie
10-13-2007, 11:53 PM
With all this controversy about Danielle Foxxx's, I wanna know, what is it?

I can't find it anywhere.

Also, does Carmen Cruz have one?

Steve-Oh
10-14-2007, 01:31 AM
I used to belong to it, but it's no longer available.
She must have kicked me off for ratting out her plans (for the umpteenth time) and creating a flame-war..
So sorry, Danielle :oops:

Cyclops
10-15-2007, 03:13 AM
I used to belong to it, but it's no longer available.
She must have kicked me off for ratting out her plans (for the umpteenth time) and creating a flame-war..
So sorry, Danielle :oops:

Apparently you were not getting email from her group (or you've been ignoring them and just deleting them)

I,too,belonged to her group,and I was getting email from there

she sent one out telling us that she was closing the group

the_corner
10-15-2007, 03:33 AM
From the yahoo groups email:

"I am closing my yahoo group - Unfortunately people are making some
really poor assumptions on my character when I share in here.

Sorry to ruin for most of you but I cannot deal with it, it saddens me.
I know opinions shouldn't matter but I am not mad or bitter I am
actually sad for the haters, and for myself. It's tough to be in the
public eye... "

So, the group is no longer there.

justatransgirl
10-15-2007, 09:37 AM
That's really too bad she shut her group.

I really think people have been way too mean to Danielle since she announced her intention to move forward in her journey of life.

I've been astounded that so few of the guys have offered her best wishes for her future - all I see are people bitching about the fact that she should dare to have a personal life.

For many of us, surgery and living the remainer of our lives as normal everyday women is the goal.

I know for me this part of my life has been, is, and for awhile longer, will continue to be a lot of fun, and I wouldn't trade it. But also the day will come when it's time to move on - I hope people are a little kinder to me - and if so, then maybe you all could practice by being kind to Danielle.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

LucasMann
10-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Its a shame that the group is closed as it was great getting mesages from Danielle herself.

If you read this good luck Danielle and all the best!

BXCanada
10-15-2007, 12:21 PM
i know this might sound like a dumb question but i will ask it anyway since i am tad confused on this.

is Danielle Foxxx going in for the final SRS operation?

if so i wish her all the best if she reads this, she was and still is one of my favourite TS stars.