PDA

View Full Version : what's your biggest gripe with the opposite sex?

soul4real
10-12-2007, 08:02 PM
????

BeardedOne
10-12-2007, 08:05 PM
We are not mindreaders. The "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, I'm not going to tell you!" bullshit got old a very long time ago. :x :x

soul4real
10-12-2007, 08:20 PM
We are not mindreaders. The "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, I'm not going to tell you!" bullshit got old a very long time ago. :x :x

Yeah the lady at my job did that to me yesterday

would have thoguht we were married

wombat33
10-12-2007, 10:47 PM
????\

Talk too much

Too clingy

They are needy in terms of spending time together

They lose it under pressure

Shopping

They don't look like they do on thier 18th birthday thier whole life.

LBCDO
10-12-2007, 11:22 PM
I hate when a woman doesnt do any "womanly" duties. If I work all day, and make sure the roof is over the head and food is on the table, why is my house dirty from HER messing it up and there is NO food on the table?

hondarobot
10-13-2007, 01:28 AM
I don't have a gripe with women at all. They are great to look at, mess around with, hang out/party with. What's to gripe about?

redtiger
10-13-2007, 01:28 AM
I've always hated when they say, "Why can't you put the toilet seat down after you're done using it?"

You're a big girl now, put it down yourself, if you want it down!

Night Rider
10-13-2007, 01:40 AM
haha..hate that one myself.

I hate it when there's clearly something wrong and ur like 'whats wrong' and they just say nothing, nothing!' Then it builds up for hours and eventually she blows..why not just say at the time. And its usually something like 'you never say how pretty i am' and ur thinking 'thats cos uve put on 20lbs lol

alphanumeric
10-13-2007, 03:49 AM
most are vapid, shallow creatures...

CORVETTEDUDE
10-13-2007, 03:52 AM
The design is screwed up...they have vocal chords.

hondarobot
10-13-2007, 04:04 AM
I've always hated when they say, "Why can't you put the toilet seat down after you're done using it?"

You're a big girl now, put it down yourself, if you want it down!

That's an old one. The trick is to leave the seat down, then pee on it. They will never complain again.

8)

justatransgirl
10-13-2007, 06:23 AM

And OMG - they have brains too...

Why I like men...

They have dicks that work.

They like to spend money on me.

They are easily manipulated.

They give us girls something to complain about.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

I'm sorry - what was the question?

justatransgirl
10-13-2007, 06:27 AM
I hate when a woman doesnt do any "womanly" duties. If I work all day, and make sure the roof is over the head and food is on the table, why is my house dirty from HER messing it up and there is NO food on the table?

8) Absolutely...

The reason the house is a mess is because while you were at work all day she was having sex in your bed with guys she met on the internet .

Giggle,

ls1290
10-13-2007, 01:00 PM

And they use them :D

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
10-15-2007, 05:44 AM
They're all bipolar. When you don't pay enough attention to them they get mad,and if you give them more than enough they say that you're too attached and then they don't want to be with you anymore.Go figure.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
10-15-2007, 05:47 AM
Furthermore,if you get into an argument with her or you break up;most guys will just go out and get drunk,but girls will go out and fuck your best friend or get gangbanged by 5 guys just to get revenge on you.

Quinn
10-15-2007, 06:38 AM
Gold diggers are a problem. Getting beyond them to worthwhile women can be – and once was – a true headache. Seriously, if I wanted child-like dependents, I would have had children.

-Quinn

justatransgirl
10-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Gold diggers are a problem. Getting beyond them to worthwhile women can be – and once was – a true headache. Seriously, if I wanted child-like dependents, I would have had children.-Quinn

How can you tell a gold digger? When the nicest thing she says to you is, "You need a bigger boat..."

Giggle,

(I stole that from the Readers Disgest...)

Quinn
10-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Gold diggers are a problem. Getting beyond them to worthwhile women can be – and once was – a true headache. Seriously, if I wanted child-like dependents, I would have had children.-Quinn

How can you tell a gold digger? When the nicest thing she says to you is, "You need a bigger boat..."

Giggle,

(I stole that from the Readers Disgest...)

LOL... It's either that or her asking me for a gold plated toothbrush. That just might tip me off too.

-Quinn

TomSelis
10-15-2007, 11:18 PM
That's an old one. The trick is to leave the seat down, then pee on it. They will never complain again.

8)

:lol:

I've never had a woman complain about leaving the toilet seat up. They've been smart enough to look before they sit down.

But, that would be something I would do if they did complain. :lol:

Trogdor
10-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Oh, here it goes.

1: They say they want guys to be like you, but won't be with you.

2: They say they want a good, decent caring guy......and runs off with jerks, hoodlems and gangbangers.....and many of them ugly as hell. :roll:

3: The more money a guy has, the more attractive they instantly become....you really think that arrogent douche' bag, Donald Trump, would be fuckin' hot women if he was not rich?

4: They want you to be honest with them, yet when you are, they get pissed off.

5: The dreaded ~Monty Python actor in drag voice~ "Can't we just be friends?" speech.

My personal favorite....

6: They get dressed up in hot outfits and so on, yet get angry if you are looking at what they are showing off.

7: When they get married, they put on 50 pounds with a few years....after the devorce, once you loose your home, cars, kids ( if you got any ), your life savings, and your self respect, THEN they loose the weight until the old bat finds another tree to hang off of. :P

hondarobot
10-16-2007, 01:21 AM
You think you have it bad? I'm a high school drop out, blew off college (yeah I got accepted, didn't go), former drug using, post hard drinking, stripper fucking, fight starting, complete jack ass.

Now I'm learning the art of making chili. The way to a girls heart is through the fire and passion of chili. At least I hope that's part of it. I'm putting a lot of work into this.

It's a start anyways. Everything in life is worth what you believe it is.

Then again, most girls are just crazy, so best of luck to ya.

:)

Chaotic
10-16-2007, 03:52 AM
That fork across a chalkboard annoying question:

"Does this make me look fat?"

Uh huh...could'nt be because you spend the better part of life crazy-glued to the couch with a feed bag of Oreos strapped to your face. Noooooo! It's gotta be the outfit! Good call, kitten! :roll:

Then again, even women in fine shape tend to ask that! WTF?! :banghead

Caleigh
10-16-2007, 04:07 AM
As a MTF Ts what is my opposite sex? MTF Ts's?

My biggest beef with Boi's is that they take testo
and get all hairy because I'm just not into alot
of body hair. Why can't they just stay smooth
muscular guys that have pussies? I like muff
diving.

Trogdor
10-16-2007, 04:39 AM
As a MTF Ts what is my opposite sex? MTF Ts's?

My biggest beef with Boi's is that they take testo
and get all hairy because I'm just not into alot
of body hair. Why can't they just stay smooth
muscular guys that have pussies? I like muff
diving.

Pretty much cause the Robin Willians looks is supposedly manly, I guess. :shrug

Only body hair I got is some on the pectorals and that's it. :shrug

evilash
10-16-2007, 05:43 AM
If you don't pull out in time they git pregnant.... Yeahyah!!!

dan_drade
10-16-2007, 05:48 AM
My biggest gripe about the opposite sex is DIVORCE. It costs a friggin arm and a leg and takes forever to recover from it.

phxguy
10-16-2007, 06:12 AM
My gripe is that they think we can read minds and expect us to think ahead for them, be on the ball and multitask 24/7. I've also run into a few who were not sincere.

Dino Velvet
10-16-2007, 08:09 AM
I never understand why women watch a depressing movie because "they just needed a good cry." Somebody please explain this.

Chaotic
10-16-2007, 04:28 PM
And what's up with the chocolate fetish, anyway? Somebody please explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old! :?

yodajazz
10-16-2007, 06:25 PM
I never understand why women watch a depressing movie because "they just needed a good cry." Somebody please explain this.

I think that women realize that negative emotions are building up. They understand that crying will release a lot of tension. Men are not at good at this and let things build up until they attack someone physically and receive a felonly assault case over something trivial.

And what's up with the chocolate fetish, anyway? Somebody please explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old! :?

I read somewhere that chocolate contains chemicals that are close to sex in the female brain. So it's a sex substitute. Also I believe that women crave it more due to the body chemistry of menstration.

yodajazz
10-16-2007, 06:42 PM
They can use hormones as an excuse for completely illogical actions. A friend called my wife. When I answered she said that she did not want to talk. I handed her the phone and said, "tell her yourself." She talked for five straight hours.

InHouston
10-16-2007, 06:43 PM

:soapbox Damn straight! My present girlfriend just ended up in the 'friend zone' with me, because she's always cluttering up my house when she spends the night.

Jericho
10-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Biggest gripe?
They think they good in Lycra...No matter how BIG they are! :shock:

Trogdor
10-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Biggest gripe?
They think they good in Lycra...No matter how BIG they are! :shock:

HA! Welcome to Detroit, dude. :P

Another gripe I have is over here all the gross fat ass cow queens dress up in revealing and tight outfits.....yet the cute ones dress up like bag ladies, it's as if they have been raised by nuns or something. :x

MrsKellyPierce
10-17-2007, 02:35 AM
????SWAMP ASS and hairy balls

Vic
10-18-2007, 02:41 PM
...that they don't have dicks!

Jericho
10-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Somebody please explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old! :?

*That's* why...Now go to bed! :lol:

haffASS
12-15-2008, 12:20 AM
She's a loving and great girl, easy to get along with, fun to be with, and then once a month she loses her damn mind!!

kittyKaiti
12-15-2008, 12:48 AM
????SWAMP ASS and hairy balls

LOL.

1. I've never met a guy who was into me for anything other than trying to get laid. They only care about sex.
2. Men don't seem to understand what NO means.
3. I cannot stand hairy anything. It makes me gag. Please, at the least, trim down.

I don't have any problems with women. They're alright.

DL_NL
12-15-2008, 01:01 AM
I only seem to come across shallow girls. If I do manage to meet someone who wants anything besides the usual mr. Universe with the great career and the huge house and sports car, she's already involved with someone. :?

LilWyte
12-15-2008, 10:28 AM
dont give head enough