canihavu
05-01-2005, 05:09 AM
Damn she is beautiful...

Valentino
05-02-2005, 12:26 AM
I thought I saw a pic of Camilla on the internet with a new set of boobs

I could be wrong though and I'd hate for everyone to get their hopes up

Maybe someone else knows

I know and I can confirm. You're a little late though, she's carrying new 'boys' for quite a while now.

The 'old' Camilla was great, but as a fan of big boobs I can't say I don't like her current appearance.........she's still amazing, if you ask me.

GroobySteven
05-02-2005, 01:44 AM
First shots of her with new tits was on Franks-Tgirlworld.com

Camilla DeCastro surely one of the most arrogant and un-likeable models in the industry according to most who've met her.

seanchai

chi73inla
05-02-2005, 02:51 AM
She needs to lay off the rich food. Her body is a B- with that gut.

geekmeat
05-02-2005, 04:56 AM
The best face in business.......hands down.
Everyone knows Vaniity is my favorite but this girl is unreal.
Her face is SO amazing..........
Yes I have heard she is arrogant but im sure many other girls are OH SO jealous of her.
That face just kills.
The beauty the fantasy......I die
I DIE!

Felicia Katt
05-02-2005, 06:04 AM
what does everyone finding her arrogant have anything to do with anyone being jealous of her?

GroobySteven
05-02-2005, 06:35 AM
Personally, I don't rate her at all.
I've met 100's of Brazilian models who I think are more attractive than her and as Felicia stated, why should her arrogance have anything to do with girls being jealous of her (I doubt that many are).
She's difficult to work with and certainly got less work because of that.
seanchai

geekmeat
05-02-2005, 12:36 PM
She still "looks" better than all the rest.........and oh yeah............shes LATIN!
The best face evah!
People usually hate on the people at the top.......

Hugh Jarrod
05-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I think she's gorgeous. Never met het her though so I can't say wether or not she has a bad atitude.

lust
05-03-2005, 07:25 AM
I used to think she was the best but not anymore I believe the other posters when they say that she isn't as good as others they've seen

She doesn't look as hot as she once was though from pics it might be hard to tell

There's reallly no reason for her to be in a (slight ) decline mode is there sniff sniff

It's not like she's in her 40's lol

At her age she should be in her prime

Probrably too much partying Brazilian coke speed etc Maybe relaxing a little too much on her laurels and that's just a guess

She could use a personal trainer A low carb diet would do her wonders

There's another very popular latina dark haired girl that went through an obvious body overhaul I don't know her name but she's in a TON of pics on the internet She might be out of LA though I could be wrong She slimmed down not much but what little she did made a big difference Whatever it's damn apparent she got serious about her physical appearance and decided to do something about it

Congrats to her whatever her name is