PDA

View Full Version : New Glamourous pictures of me.... FINALLY SOME DECENT PICS

BrendaQG
10-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Makeup and pictures by Mimi Plastique.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/computer%20for%20sale/100_1095.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/computer%20for%20sale/100_1101.jpg
I think this one is my most comfortable. Looking like you just answered a question wrong.

These pictures are nice but I really would not say that they are really me. Ya know what I mean. Though the one that I like the most is the one where I am wearing my own clothes. My business suit is my drag.

What do you all think.

mbf
10-11-2007, 10:58 PM
nice :D

thnx for posting

ed_jaxon
10-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi Brenda,

Pics aren't showing up. Being from Chicago and all I really wanted to see the new ones.

Take it easy.

Jericho
10-11-2007, 11:09 PM
You look great.
Were you blushing in the middle one? :)

And where did they go :?

cp3rb25
10-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi Brenda,

Pics aren't showing up. Being from Chicago and all I really wanted to see the new ones.

Take it easy.
what he said

BeardedOne
10-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Hi Brenda,

Take it easy.
what he said

Yah, it looks like PhotoBucket is dicking around witchoo. I'll wait patiently. :D

Somedude21
10-12-2007, 03:39 AM
Brenda,

Pretty much the same here. Being another Chicagoian, it would be nice to see what you look like.

TsVanessa69
10-12-2007, 04:16 AM
can't see the pic. Hope they pick you for the Maury show!!!

Idgaf
10-12-2007, 04:39 AM
Using Firefox here and cannot see you.
Try hidebehind ,dumparump or my fav imagevenue
They are all adult pic hosting sites.
Imagevenue allows you to upload multiple pictures at one time ,excellent time saver.

BrendaQG
10-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I fixed the pictures.

Don't know about the Maury thing yet. I wanted to keep it under my hat... Until it was on TV.

Idgaf
10-12-2007, 04:00 PM
I see two pics now and I really like that soft,sultry.come hither smile you have in the first pic

LBCDO
10-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Actually, I used to talk to a girl who was on the Maury Show from Texas the same day as Vanessa. Young girl named April. Im looking at the VHS right now. I might convert it one day and put it online.

ed_jaxon
10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Great pics Brenda.

Chicago's starting to pick it up.

Thanks

ANGELDUST
10-12-2007, 06:46 PM
you just look like a beverly hills MILFS ! you look great !

Falrune
10-12-2007, 06:58 PM

What do you all think.

I think you look really sweet!

yodajazz
10-12-2007, 09:59 PM
The first pic is a very nice full body shot. Everything looks good. I am also a leg man and they look very nice in this photo.

The second one was a little dark and wish it could have been a little longer to show a wasitline/hips. Thanks for the pics.

BeardedOne
10-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I fixed the pictures.

Don't know about the Maury thing yet. I wanted to keep it under my hat... Until it was on TV.

Ah, the pictures work now! :claps

Maury? Cockbandit Maury? :lol: Does that mean you may get to Philly? :shock:

So cool.

Somedude21
10-12-2007, 10:27 PM
I fixed the pictures.

Wow. You're quite a looker, Brenda. You've got that whole refined/intelligent thing going on.

Sexy.

BrendaQG
10-13-2007, 07:21 AM
Here are some more pictures.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/ladyinred.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/100_1078.jpg

Mimi browbeat me into putting them up. This is the crazy bitch I live with. Talk about the odd couple. huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdcJfIM-tE

Really though she was really nice to try and get me on Maury with her. She is going to be on there. They did not choose me. Their loss. :-/

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-13-2007, 07:25 AM
I like 'em! :P

The sexy one's too but this is my favorite:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/computer%20for%20sale/100_1101.jpg

This look's like much Lucy Liu's character in Charlie's Angels. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
10-13-2007, 07:26 AM
Actually, I used to talk to a girl who was on the Maury Show from Texas the same day as Vanessa. Young girl named April. Im looking at the VHS right now. I might convert it one day and put it online.
can you send me a small clip
I loved April
I talked to her a few times online after the show aired and then we lost contact

TsVanessa69
10-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Here are some more pictures.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/ladyinred.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/100_1078.jpg

Mimi browbeat me into putting them up. This is the crazy bitch I live with. Talk about the odd couple. huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdcJfIM-tE

Really though she was really nice to try and get me on Maury with her. She is going to be on there. They did not choose me. Their loss. :-/Great shots, sometimes it;s ok for a gal to get in drag sometimes! :P

TsVanessa69
10-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Great pics Brenda.

ThanksWe have lots of girls, just not many go online.
I am going to start TS partys here in Chicago, I have a location now. Stay tuned. Brenda and Mimi will be my feature dancers!

Somedude21
10-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Great pics Brenda.

I am going to start TS partys here in Chicago, I have a club now. Stay tuned. Brenda and Mimi will be my feature dancers!

Seriously? It's about time someone started throwing parties in Chicago!

TsVanessa69
10-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Great pics Brenda.

I am going to start TS partys here in Chicago, I have a club now. Stay tuned. Brenda and Mimi will be my feature dancers!

Seriously? It's about time someone started throwing parties in Chicago! I been looking around town for a spot and talking to a few promoters. I guess for the new year we'll have a monthly party!!

Ecstatic
10-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Nice, Brenda! A little dark in exposure, but nice shots.

BrendaQG
10-14-2007, 03:40 AM
I like 'em! :P

The sexy one's too but this is my favorite:

This look's like much Lucy Liu's character in Charlie's Angels. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Thanks that's my favorite too. :D That outfit is actually what I wear when looking for a job.

~kisses.

peggygee
10-14-2007, 05:13 AM
You look lovely.

In your photos, you remind me
of a young Janet Jackson. :wink:

trish
10-14-2007, 05:33 AM
thumbs up, Brenda. great lashes in that close up.

TomSelis
10-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Young Eartha Kitt.....

Alchemist
10-14-2007, 06:04 AM
Great shots BrendaQG

Riddler
10-14-2007, 07:24 AM
nice pics brenda

Somedude21
10-14-2007, 07:26 AM
You look lovely.

In your photos, you remind me
of a young Janet Jackson. :wink:

Oh yeah! Now that you mention it, she kinda does look like a young Janet Jackson.

TsVanessa69
10-14-2007, 07:44 AM
can you share a few more with us??
Maybe we can do a shot of you in a white labcoat with some sexy lingerie peeking out.

Trogdor
10-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Good shots. I dig the bob cut. :D

puddinfoot
10-14-2007, 11:39 AM
re: your roommate on youtube..

is mad ghetto. i guess that guy on the bus was being a real asshole to her, or she is just a pitbull by nature.

nothing gives me a hard-on more than to see people arguing on public transit

BrendaQG
10-14-2007, 06:30 PM
can you share a few more with us??
Maybe we can do a shot of you in a white labcoat with some sexy lingerie peeking out.

LOL

CORVETTEDUDE
10-14-2007, 09:49 PM
Brenda...I had no idea!! And, am astoundingly impressed. It also appears, you letting the cat out of the bag(so to speak), has made "everyone" very much, needy for more! See what you've started!? I think you're gonna be a star, girl!

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

LBCDO
10-15-2007, 12:18 AM
I loved April
I talked to her a few times online after the show aired and then we lost contact

Yea, I lost contact with her too. Im still setting up all of my computers, but when I get everything togethor, the first thing Ill do is convert that and Ill PM you when Im down and send it to you. But I think you were on there with some boricua. I see the tape on my desk but never watch watch it. But Ill definately let you know.

PS - If you start doing parties in Chicago, let me know. Ill design your flyers for free

TsVanessa69
10-15-2007, 12:22 AM
I loved April

Yea, I lost contact with her too. Im still setting up all of my computers, but when I get everything togethor, the first thing Ill do is convert that and Ill PM you when Im down and send it to you. But I think you were on there with some boricua. I see the tape on my desk but never watch watch it. But Ill definately let you know.

PS - If you start doing parties in Chicago, let me know. Ill design your flyers for free Are you shure its Maury? Me and April were on Jenny Jones. April came with her mother, and I came with my girl Kenya and Flame Munro

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2007, 01:53 AM
You better work mami! You look awesome

ToyBoy6669
10-16-2007, 04:59 AM
looks like another heart breaker

BBaggins06
10-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Great pics Brenda.

Seriously? It's about time someone started throwing parties in Chicago! I been looking around town for a spot and talking to a few promoters. I guess for the new year we'll have a monthly party!!

Congrats Vanessa. Maybe when Jen J comes to Safari here, she can give you some free publicity. :) Mahalo

Matt

LBCDO
10-16-2007, 04:56 PM
I loved April

PS - If you start doing parties in Chicago, let me know. Ill design your flyers for free Are you shure its Maury? Me and April were on Jenny Jones. April came with her mother, and I came with my girl Kenya and Flame Munro

YEAYEYAEYAEYEA YEA, I just looked at the tape and its Jenny Jones

TsVanessa69
10-16-2007, 05:39 PM
I loved April

YEAYEYAEYAEYEA YEA, I just looked at the tape and its Jenny Jones I was a hott blonde back then! I would love at least a snippet or a copy of that, just for a good laugh.

LBCDO
10-16-2007, 05:42 PM
I dont have a VCR anywhere around here. When me and April used to talk, she sent it to me so I can see it. She lives in Texas though, and we lost contact and I cant get the tape back to her. As soon as I can borrow a VCR, ill send it to you!

TsVanessa69
10-16-2007, 05:49 PM
I dont have a VCR anywhere around here. When me and April used to talk, she sent it to me so I can see it. She lives in Texas though, and we lost contact and I cant get the tape back to her. As soon as I can borrow a VCR, ill send it to you!OMG that would be great. There are so great YouTube moments in that tape!

BrendaQG
10-16-2007, 06:19 PM
You better work mami! You look awesome

Thanks. Looks like your Mexican adventure went well too.

LBCDO
10-16-2007, 06:34 PM
I got the VCR, and I lucked up becuase its one that dubs straight to DVD. SO when I find a blank DVD, ill dub it, then convert it to here

Im watching it now

You and someone named Cesar. Youre blond on there too, looking good. Pero tu 'stava representando duro por Puerto Rico, jajaja.

Yea, definate youtube moments:

"Cash and Carry"

White guy in audience: "If you dont have a job, how did you afford those?"
Vanessa: Because of people like you

Damn I miss Jenny Jones...

Deepdarkfucker
10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
very nice!

Deepdarkfucker
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
very nice!

sdman
01-01-2008, 11:09 AM

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Zahara_TS/computer%20for%20sale/100_1095.jpg

I think this one is my most comfortable. Looking like you just answered a question wrong.

These pictures are nice but I really would not say that they are really me. Ya know what I mean. Though the one that I like the most is the one where I am wearing my own clothes. My business suit is my drag.

what do you all think.

nice pics I supose this is before you and mimi and vanessa started fighting in here?