PDA

View Full Version : Estrasorb...Any girls here ever use it?

Devon
10-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Hey just a quick question for the girls here; Today my endo switched me from oral estradiol, to a "bio-identical transdermal cream" called Estrasorb. She said its fairly new and i can't seem to find much info on its use for ts HRT. It will be a little while before I will be able to tell any difference, I am just wondering if anyone else has used it before?

tsntx
10-10-2007, 02:46 AM
honestly havent even heard of it... but i would think HRT is far more in need of estrogen that is more invasive to the body... like a shot... i really dont think this cream is gonna do squat... kinda like that bloosant cream for boobs... i was on estradial pills for 6 months and saw 0 noticiable changes... after about 3 days of my first shot... my nipples had coned and about a week later they had doubled in size -j

Devon
10-10-2007, 03:49 AM
hmmm well ill be on it for the next couple weeks til my next appt, so i guess ill just have to see how it does. If its not working too well i think ill just ask for injections

Devon
10-13-2007, 11:03 PM
.... after about 3 days of my first shot... my nipples had coned and about a week later they had doubled in size -j

Is that Delestrgen (estradiol valerate)? Did you start on 20 or 40 mg/wk? I think I am going to ask my endo to switch me to that, mainly for the effectiveness and that its not hard on the liver like orals.