PDA

View Full Version : Princessa Gianna Updates for October!

PrincessaGianna
10-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to get everyone on the know about some stuff that involves yours truly! I hope that all of your guys, trannies, girls, and what ever else there may be on this board is having a great month of October!

1. I did a new shoot for shemaleyum.com about a month ago. These will be the most recent photos of me for shemaleyum and they are done by a new and fab photographer of quality. From what I can tell, the sets and the video I did is going to be DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL! So Stay tuned for that, if you are a member of that site, and if you are not and you luv me I suggest you become one!

2. I have a new livejournal to keep people posted about all that I am doing, will be doing, club productions and appearances, etc.

http://princessagianna.livejournal.com

3. I have a new free photo gallery, since Yahoo no longer provides photos. http://princessagianna.shutterfly.com

4. I have new pictures on myspace that are not in my gallery. I will show a few samples here!

5. Halloween! My favorite f*cking holiday of the entire year! Not just because you get to dress up, because I am a spooky bitch and I fly broomsticks and bathe in the blood of virgins! (OK maybe not the blood...)
I am going to be co-hosting and MC'ing a huge halloween party put on by the New York City stylist Blackbird at club Fresco. My costume is gonna be real sexy and real creepy. It's gonna be the part of the year for this area, I wouldn't miss it if you are local! For more info just message me.

6. Not really an update but I am still doing personal and private cam shows through yahoo/MSN. (No I am not on a cam portal website like ifriends, I want every dime made off my body ;-) ) All you need is some time, a horny disposition, and a major credit card. The rest is hot tranny Princess history! My screen names are available right here on Hung Angels in my profile!

Ok so that about raps it up. Stay sane, sexy, satisfied, and shemalerific, kids! And for all of you that do e-mail me and contact me on my various screen names I really appreciate all the love. I may sometimes be busy, but I try to talk to as many people as I can. Don't be afraid to say hello, I promise I am not a bitch (at least not USUALLY, muahaha).

GroobySteven
10-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Samples coming soon of the lovely photos that Miss Princess took last week.
Everything you know and love about her + + more.
:-)

seanchai

phxguy
10-10-2007, 06:03 AM
Kewl! Looking forward to it.

PrincessaGianna
10-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Samples coming soon of the lovely photos that Miss Princess took last week.
Everything you know and love about her + + more.
:-)

seanchai

Aww thanks honey ;-) I hope you liked them.

magical meat
10-10-2007, 11:56 PM
i would give it to Gianna so hard.

sorry if i'm not "classy" right now.

PrincessaGianna
10-11-2007, 03:33 AM

Don't worry, about the classiness of the statement. LOL. I take it as a compliment! Thanks baby, XoXoX. Muah!

PrincessaGianna
10-11-2007, 06:50 AM

Don't worry, about the classiness of the statement. LOL. I take it as a compliment! Thanks baby, XoXoX. Muah!And she'll turn right around and call you a cock hungry tranny chasing bastard. Damn, I'm sure glad I see these people for who they really are.

No because I always enjoy a real gentleman, not a hating little boy like yourself.

PrincessaGianna
10-11-2007, 08:37 AM

Don't worry, about the classiness of the statement. LOL. I take it as a compliment! Thanks baby, XoXoX. Muah!And she'll turn right around and call you a cock hungry tranny chasing bastard. Damn, I'm sure glad I see these people for who they really are.

No because I always enjoy a real gentleman, not a hating little boy like yourself.LIAR! You enjoy the money you get from being a trick, trick. Unlike most men here, I know the real deal. All men that like your cock are chasers to you, but you won't say anymore about it cause I just exposed you. Don't wanna hurt the cash flow. Get real. I had my first trannie before you were born. Know who the fuck your talking to.

I don't take clients, I am engaged you idiot. And I am glad you are an old disgusting tranny chaser. Know who I am talking to... As if you are someone because you fucked a tranny 50 years ago! Your tired, and everyone here sees you making a fool of yourself OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Can you say anything without using curse words? You didn't expose anything, people can read. I am not ashamed of anything that I write on the internet. You need to take your old, foolish, tired, rookie mess of a self off this board because you are the one that exposed yourself as someone who thinks of transsexuals as worthless whores. Your damn for sure not impressing the ladies, as if you even care about ladies. There's a BIG difference in a gentleman who sees me as a beautiful woman like any other (like my husband to be, who did not know I was TS, but fell in love with me, and has no interest in my cock) and a whore monger with a bad attitude like yourself who feels insecure when someone out there appreciates transsexuals as real women that are good for something besides just their genitals. You are the one who is making this into a cock issue, not me! It's clear how much the cock means to you, you old wrinkled dick muncher! LMAO

gaiseric
10-11-2007, 06:59 PM
I see we have another of that breed of rookies who joins a forum and within a couple of weeks is insulting established members.
Whatever happened to good manners :roll:

PrincessaGianna
10-11-2007, 07:11 PM
I see we have another of that breed of rookies who joins a forum and within a couple of weeks is insulting established members.
Whatever happened to good manners :roll:

You know? It's totally retarded. I feel like I am being harassed for being a transsexual on a transsexual forum by a tranny chaser who hates trannies and himself!

gaiseric
10-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Makes you wonder why he joined doesn't it? 8)

PrincessaGianna
10-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Makes you wonder why he joined doesn't it? 8)

Obviously so he can hate on people (because he hates himself, most assuredly). Just look at the history of it's posts. It's 98% ALL hateful comments. He should be removed, he does nothing but cause trouble here.

Night Rider
10-11-2007, 07:42 PM
dont like dickheads like that annoy u (he's just looking attention) love the pics by the way ;)

Riddler
10-11-2007, 07:58 PM
great pics G you look delicious

domme
10-12-2007, 08:24 PM
you look delicious ...

FREEFALLL666
10-13-2007, 04:20 AM
Unless he falls into those whackjobs who like being pissed on and feels nothing other than rage and self hate? Either way what a moron! Someone like you (IE BEAUTIFUL) shouldnt be forced to put up with that shiat here..

10InchMan
10-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Ah, Gianna, I always look forward to new pics and vids from you. You're truly one of the sexiest women I've ever seen.

downblow
10-21-2007, 02:10 AM
Hey P.G. great pictures. Don't worry about that other person. Sometimes you get people like that and their only goal is to get a rise out of you. Never give into their trap. On another note, I'm very happy that you found true love. A woman as young and beautiful as you who appreciates love and having a true relationship is refreshing to read about. Hopefully I can find my own Princess G one day too.

echimandu
10-21-2007, 04:30 AM
There never seems to be a shortage of trannie ass kissers on this forum! Fuckers would kiss Bill Walton's ass if he posted pics in drag. Fuckin pathetic!