PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris Imposter?

Emigre
10-09-2007, 10:47 AM
http://austin.craigslist.org/cas/443993969.html

I'm assuming this isn't the real Jennifer Paris, but rather a fake poster pulling some sort of prank. I'm from the Austin area and was checking things out, saw this and thought she looked familiar.

Should I report this or what?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-09-2007, 11:03 AM
flag it

TsJennifer
10-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Please flag it. It happens all the time in all different cities. I feel sorry for any guys that are gonna meet up with this person and be very disappointed!

tsntx
10-09-2007, 12:37 PM
im more interested to know where the OP comes from and why hes trolling CL for pics or "fake ads"

Emigre
10-09-2007, 01:03 PM
I wasn't trolling for pics or fake ads... I just answered a separate ad right after this one. I was going through to see what was posted, clicked on what was linked above, and found that. I remembered seeing Jennifer mentioned quite a bit on this site, and reasoned it was fake.

Was not trolling or looking for fake ads or anything of the sort... I'm not even a craigslist regular to be honest :P

I'm from Austin and I'm a college student if you must know :wink:

Chuck
10-09-2007, 01:05 PM
im more interested to know where the OP comes from and why hes trolling CL for pics or "fake ads"

Oh, you're being too cynical. I do it all the time as a public service to my fellow tranny chasers. I find ads all the time of TG's using GG photos simply by cross referencing the photo with a myspace page.

Don't worry. I checked on you and am certain that you're the real deal.

Chuck
10-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I wasn't trolling for pics or fake ads... I just answered a separate ad right after this one. I was going through to see what was posted, clicked on what was linked above, and found that. I remembered seeing Jennifer mentioned quite a bit on this site, and reasoned it was fake.

Was not trolling or looking for fake ads or anything of the sort... I'm not even a craigslist regular to be honest :P

Chill dude. She's just yanking your chain. She's always complaining that they're no good men in Texas. Show her how you do it Longhorn style. :lol:

resdog
10-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Boy whoever is dumb enough to fall for that ad will be MAJOR disappointed when Jen does not Answer the door!!!

Willie Escalade
10-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Boy whoever is dumb enough to fall for that ad will be MAJOR disappointed when Jen does not Answer the door!!!
She might...only it will be Jennifer London. :P

tsntx
10-10-2007, 10:00 AM

yes i MUST know... now post or pm me a face and body shot

she posted again

http://austin.craigslist.org/cas/444680065.html

yodajazz
10-10-2007, 07:15 PM

Oh, you're being too cynical. I do it all the time as a public service to my fellow tranny chasers. I find ads all the time of TG's using GG photos simply by cross referencing the photo with a myspace page.

Don't worry. I checked on you and am certain that you're the real deal.

Sounds interesting Chuck. Maybe you should post some fake ones when you find them. Some years ago, someone made a page, exposing fake t's, and it ran to six pages. It was good reading.