10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
it was too funny. i like it. season two start where season on left off

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-09-2007, 11:08 AM
gonna be annoying getting used to Monday nights
but finally............................... Season 2

Ecstatic
10-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Missed it...but then it's been quite a lapse between "seasons"!

Legend
10-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I just watched epsiode 2 on the fix and it was pretty weak but it was cool to see "a pimp named slick back" once again.Riley had a really funny line "i see if you lost your girl too t.i but usher".

blckhaze
10-19-2007, 07:45 PM
I just watched epsiode 2 on the fix and it was pretty weak but it was cool to see "a pimp named slick back" once again.Riley had a really funny line "i see if you lost your girl too t.i but usher".

yeah, ep 2 was lacking but the fake video was funny with Tom singing. pretty bland for them other wise

Legend
10-21-2007, 08:00 PM

yeah, ep 2 was lacking but the fake video was funny with Tom singing. pretty bland for them other wise

From the previews episode 3 looks like its gonna be better,glad mcgruder is gonna take on the whole "stop snitching" controversy which i get from the previews he thinks is a joke.

blckhaze
10-22-2007, 04:50 AM
saw it on the website its fairly funny. episode set a high president, and it will be tough to top it.