PDA

View Full Version : Did someone change the rules?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-09-2007, 09:54 AM
When did a ho get the right to call anyone else a ho?
Who told dames they needed to spend tons of money on senseless shit each day if they KNEW they needed to be putting $$$ into their savings?!?
Who fed the idea that Britney Spears was keeping her kids?!?
Why does Al Sharpton think Isaiah Thomas should apologize to women???, he didn't disrespect women, he got disrespected by a corporate ho!!!!!!!!
When did MEN (who dish out 20's for drinks they never heard of at bars) begin to believe they had to put up with a working girls' bullshit?!?
When did Botox get so popular that they began running tv ads during primetime?!? Are motherfuckers that sweaty?!?
It's 2007, as many fucking folks are curious about plastic surgery there's no affordable or demo trial software for home pc's for folks to see what they'd look like after a camshot?!?
Are all the Baldwin brothers into transsexuals???

p.s. it's 79 fucking degrees in NYC at 3:30am in OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't believe in global warming, wake the fuck up. And no Kubrick didn't film the moon landings dammit, those fuckers actually did go!!!!!!!!!!!!

yodajazz
10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I’m not sure if I understand the original rules, but I’ll respond.

1. Ho’s call others ho’s, because we often see a reflection of ourselves in other people, rather than the real other person.
2. People are not told clearly enough that they need to put away money for the future. Savings all over are at an all time low. Were all doing it.
3. Whether we like her or not, Britney Spears is an idol to a lot of people who aspire to be rich and famous, but not the greatest talent, not just Cris Crocker.
4. Issiah Thomas spent too much of his life in locker rooms away from relationships with women. That’s understandable side effect of becoming a professional athlete.
5. Somebody knows that they can make a lot of money off of people fighting the effects of time. Botox is one answer. Surgery software will be the next big thing.
6. All the Baldwin brothers, not yet. But they will be soon, once they see how much free media their brother has gotten by hooking up with Candice on screen.

blckhaze
10-09-2007, 10:38 AM
on the Isiah thomas thing, am I the only one that thinks that lady is ugly? I mean cmon Isiah, hit on oone of the cheerleaders or a hot intern.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-09-2007, 11:06 AM
on the Isiah thomas thing, am I the only one that thinks that lady is ugly? I mean cmon Isiah, hit on oone of the cheerleaders or a hot intern.

Haze, tell me you've never been at a job and you KNEW it was time to go when the chick that YOU'D NEVER GIVE THE TIME OF DAY that 1st week of work begins to look fuckable 12 months later......................

that explains the Thomas bullshit, lol

blckhaze
10-09-2007, 07:45 PM
ROFLMAO

Chaotic
10-09-2007, 09:09 PM
I'd heard about Britney Spears losing her kids. I just couldn't figure if that meant she lost custody, or she's just misplaced them and hasn't found them yet......this is Britney Spears, after all..... :?

Legend
10-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Didn't thomas say some thing like its ok for black men to call black women bitches but its not ok for white men to call them that :roll:

BeardedOne
10-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Theres roolz?!? :shock:

chefmike
10-09-2007, 09:55 PM

Haze, tell me you've never been at a job and you KNEW it was time to go when the chick that YOU'D NEVER GIVE THE TIME OF DAY that 1st week of work begins to look fuckable 12 months later......................

that explains the Thomas bullshit, lol

To paraphrase Don Imus: "She's a nappy-headed ho..."

Ecstatic
10-10-2007, 01:22 AM
It seems that at least one Baldwin brother is: Billy was quoted as saying that Candis is the hottest woman on the set of Dirty Sexy Money. :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-10-2007, 04:12 AM
No one ever remembers Alec Baldwin on Will & Grace saying: "I like women, I don't care if they were born that way as long as they are now!"

whatsupwithat
10-10-2007, 04:41 AM
the baldwins were born chasing and hiding.

justatransgirl
10-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Who you callin a ho? Ho.

I'm not a ho, I'm a P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E.

Cause I get paid...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)