PDA

View Full Version : Sinead O'Connor concert tickets, I cannot use-free 4 U

abstract
10-09-2007, 02:47 AM
I have two tickets to the Sinead O'Connor concert in Atlanta on 26 Oct. I cannot attend. I live in Daytona Beach, and had travel plans to attend, but have to travel elsewhere.
Alas, I attempted to give them away to several of my friends and the best reply I could get was " isn't that the bald chick from Ireland?".. way off, so I guess most of my friends have a narrow appreciation of music. No takers. So..

Anyway, I thought I'd try and "spread some happiness on the net".

For the first person that posts a reply that they want them, I will mail them to you free of charge. The only catch is that you must let us know how the evening went.

Sinead O'Connor
The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
Fri, Oct 26, 2007 08:00 PM
Seat location: section 207, row C, seats 13-12

Abstract

Ecstatic
10-09-2007, 02:48 AM
I like Sinead quite a lot, especially her recent Celtic work and Theology CD. But alas, Atlanta is a tad far to travel for a concert!

abstract
10-09-2007, 02:49 AM
I like her too. I only don't care for her political views. She has a great voice.

I get lots of tickets and always have extra to concerts I cannot get to. I usually give them away to frineds that can get to the local venues.

elo
10-09-2007, 03:06 AM
http://www.sinead-oconnor.com/home/

Just found her site.

abstract
10-09-2007, 03:08 AM
She is a great singer. I loved her first hit "Troy" and also "Mandinka"

Abstract

abstract
10-09-2007, 04:00 AM
I like Sinead quite a lot, especially her recent Celtic work and Theology CD. But alas, Atlanta is a tad far to travel for a concert!

Ecstatic

I've been to Jacques (in Boston) a few times. As you're from MA, how do you like it? I haven't had the opportunity to go back in a few years. I've always wanted to go to NYC, but haven't had the time. Maybe this spring I will go up for a few days.

Abstract

Ecstatic
10-09-2007, 05:43 AM
Hey Abstract, if you make it up this way, drop me a PM. If you haven't been to Jacques in awhile, it's still the tg place in Boston, but for the past couple of years it's also been the scene for Saturday night bachelorette parties. Someone wrote the drag shows up and ever since it's been the it place for many bachelorettes to celebrate before the big day.

I live about 30 miles west of Boston, but get into the city pretty often. I like Mass a lot, though the cost of living sucks. Great culture, food, music, high tech industry, history, nature, and I'm only 3 hours from NYC, 5 hours from Montreal, and 2-5 hours from just about anyplace in New England if I want to get away to the mountains or the coast.

How do you like Florida? I haven't been there in decades.

abstract
10-09-2007, 06:20 AM
Florida is great. I've been here most of my life, but am well traveled too. I don't get too much travel time with work (IT Director for a Motor Company), but I do get lots of time off.

Daytona Beach is ok, taxes are high, but the sunshine continues to shine on the beach!

Abstract

wombat33
10-09-2007, 02:43 PM
I have two tickets to the Sinead O'Connor concert in Atlanta on 26 Oct. I cannot attend. I live in Daytona Beach, and had travel plans to attend, but have to travel elsewhere.
Alas, I attempted to give them away to several of my friends and the best reply I could get was " isn't that the bald chick from Ireland?".. way off, so I guess most of my friends have a narrow appreciation of music. No takers. So..

Anyway, I thought I'd try and "spread some happiness on the net".

For the first person that posts a reply that they want them, I will mail them to you free of charge. The only catch is that you must let us know how the evening went.

Sinead O'Connor
The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
Fri, Oct 26, 2007 08:00 PM
Seat location: section 207, row C, seats 13-12

Abstract

SE,, THEM ON CRAIGSLIST OR STUBHUB.COM