PDA

View Full Version : UK Guys, Read my feature story in this weeks NEW! Magazine!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-29-2005, 02:25 AM
If you are in the newstand- pick up NEW! magine (next to the likes of OK, Hello!, etc) and you will find a 2 page feature on me with a full page photograph!

Its issue 111, May 2, 2005

I am surprisingly pleased by it and will try to scan it so everyone can see it!

New! Is like a version of America's People Magazine.

Hope you enjoy.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-29-2005, 10:25 AM

AllanahStarrNYC
04-29-2005, 10:27 AM

Caleigh
04-29-2005, 06:36 PM
That's some great press Allanah!! Congrats!!

I should tell my friend Genesis P-orridge about
that show, she might be interested in appearing
on it. Also Amanda MUST have appeared on there
hasn't she? Or has she already done so much
that she doesn't want anything more done?

blessings
Caleigh

blckhaze
04-29-2005, 07:20 PM
great article

rvince
04-30-2005, 04:41 AM
great interview! it's nice to know more about you! :-)

hondarobot
04-30-2005, 05:14 AM
That was a damn good interview!

I'ts also a refreshing realization that the BBC is cool with full frontal nudity (assuming as much from the shot on the second page).

I just think it's crazy that the U.S. media is still freaked out by the naked body.

WendyWilliams
04-30-2005, 05:25 AM
Amazing article it really gives not only admirers but those of us who are in the industry a different light on each other. Allanah has really come a LONG way look wise since I first seen her performing at pageants years ago to now the Body Beautiful Allanah Starr. Alot of guts to post the boy pics too, LOL, though you would never know it was her.

And I love how the UK press is so much more liberal with what they will and wont post nudity wise, interesting.

Overall great article. Would be a interesting documentary too about plastic surgery, silicone, and transformation among our community.

Wendy

Bluejay
04-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Allanah,

great article, last night you were mentioned on the "Jonathan Ross show"(BBC1) the UK answer to the "Letterman show", the host - Jonathan Ross went in to some detail about your appearence on "Cosmetic surgery live" to "Nip & tuck" star Joley Richardson.
Ross concluded by saying that the thought crossed his mind!

AllanahStarrNYC
05-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Oh that is great news!

I hear my appearance on Cosmetic Surgery Live! has made quite a stir-
I will try to get an air date for The Trisha Show to let you guys know as well-

Thanks Blue- it was great to meet you and Sarah (both sweethearts) and keep me updates PLEASE, if you hear anything else!

xxx
A

TeeLover
05-02-2005, 08:09 AM
In-depth and candid article. Great read!

I like the part about your mom coming to many of the surgeries and being without judgement. That was nice to read.

Thanks for sharing!