PDA

View Full Version : My Story 8

alphanumeric
10-08-2007, 06:05 AM
I awoke the next morning, and when I went to get Deanna up, I saw that she was already gone. But nothing was taken, so I didn't really care.

I went to work the next couple of weeks, just work and home, for me the usual in other words. I would make casual passes for Deanna but I was never really serious about looking for her.

Then one day I thought I saw her one the usual corner. So I pulled over and got out and went up to her, but when she turned around I saw it wasn't her. I apologized for bothering her and asked her if she knew where Deanna was. She said she didn't. But if I liked shemales she was free... I smiled and simply said that I was just a friend of Deanna's and that if she could she just let her know I was looking for her the next time she saw her? She then asked me if I was that friend Deanna kept talking about, I didn't know for sure but I said yes. She asked that if she told Deanna I was looking for her the next time I bumped into her, if I would buy her a bag of chips as she was hungry. I told her that if she was hungry I would be more than happy to treat her to Mickey D's if she wanted regardless of whether or not she told Deanna. She seemed happy about that so she stumbled to my car (she was a tad inebriated) I let her in and we went of to McDonald's.

She told me her name was Rose. She went on about how I was such a good person for helping her, and I told her it was no big, just happy to help. Don't like seeing people going hungry thats all. I ordered her her meal and we parked in an empty lot while she ate. I asked her if there was some place I could take her, and she said if I could take her to her sisters in the south side of the city she would appreciate it. I told her no problem.

While she finished off her last burger, she reached over and squeezed my leg and asked if there was any way she could repay me for the meal, I just patted her hand and told her it was on the house. I asked her where her sister lived and she said she didn't know the address, but knew how to get there. She told me to start heading west, and I did.

She was quiet for awhile, and I turned to ask her when I should turn only to find her passed out in the passenger seat.

Just great.

I turned around and decided to head home. I parked and tried to wake her but she was out cold. So I just, sat there with her. Finally a little while later she came to enough for me to help her out of the car.

I put her arm around my shoulder and dragged/assisted her to my apartment. And she wasn't the lightest girl either. I dropped her onto my bed, took off her shoes and covered her up. I was so tired, I just took off my shoes and collapsed next to her.

I awoke a little while later to the feel of a hand slowly massaging my cock. I got startled for a moment because it wasn't MY hand so what the hell!!?

then I remembered Rose and woke up all the way. I was going to ask her what she was doing, but instead she leaned into me and kissed me deeply.

Now ever since Deanna left I had been lonely AND frustrated like you wouldn't believe. And I didn't even try to stop her. I helped her out of her clothes, and quickly got out of mine.

Now Deanna was very enthusiastic in bed but this girl was an absolute freak in bed! I mean we did everything! To this day that night is one of my top 5 favorite memories. (and no you don't get to know the other 4...)

The next morning arrived to wake up two very exhausted people. I was very grateful I had the day off. I got up and made us some breakfast. I whipped up a quickie meal and brought it to the bed on a tray.

The scent of food woke her up and I said good morning sleepyhead. She smiled at me and said it was a good thing I made breakfast as last night I had worn her out. I leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips and simply said I hoped you had fun. She said she did and that she was starved.

She tore into her meal and I went and had a nice hot luxurious shower. Halfway into it Rose came into the shower and we playfully washed each other. After fooling around in the shower. We both got out and dried each other off. She asked if I would mind driving her over to the local outreach office as she needed to get a voucher from them for some new clothes as all she had was what she had on when we met, and they were in desperate need for a wash.

I told her not to worry about it. I would be happy to take her down to the local thrifty and help her buy some new clothes. She said that was all right, as she needed shoes too, I told her not to worry about it.

So we spent the day clothes shopping we hit quite a few shops as she couldn't find shoes in her size anywhere, we finally found a pair of what I can only describe as Hooker boots that fit her. But she was happy with them so we purchased them.

On the way back to the apartment, she asked if I would be willing to pick her up a bottle of beer for her to relax with. Foolishly I agreed.

I got her two sixers and we went back to my place. She finished off the first bottle in under an hour. And was well into the second when I told her that perhaps she should try to pace herself, at which point I was told bluntly to not fucking tell her what to do. Now I got angry at this and told her since this was my place if she didn't like it she could just leave.

Wow.

To this day I'm still impressed my the sheer invectiveness that came out of her after I said that. She kept up a steady stream of insults and curses as she stumbled around the apartment picking up her few belongings. With a loud Fuck you! She stormed out of the apartment slamming the door behind her.

I know kinda sorta know how hurricane victims felt... well so far my record for truly helping people was now zero for zero. (sigh) boy can I pick em or can I pick em?

End Part Eight.