PDA

View Full Version : IS ANN COULTER A TRANNY?

Kriss
10-06-2007, 08:16 AM
IS ANN COULTER A TRANNY?

Dino Velvet
10-06-2007, 09:42 AM
To the best of my knowledge, no. Her and Michael Moore need to do a buddy cop movie together. They are both as equally full of shit but would constantly disagree on everything. It would be a two hour bitch fight. No nude scenes though, please.

ottorocket
10-06-2007, 09:45 AM
This has to be the oldest joke running...I thought liberals held all the humor cards? And no i still don't like the lady.

ottorocket
10-06-2007, 09:47 AM
To the best of my knowledge, no. Her and Michael Moore need to do a buddy cop movie together. They are both as equally full of shit but would constantly disagree on everything. It would be a two hour bitch fight. No nude scenes though, please.

Classic...i'd pay to see that

cumshard
10-06-2007, 01:15 PM
I think Ms. Coulter is really Mr. Coulter. She is detestable and quite ugly. Her mouth is a potty mouth and she is a miserable person and very negative. Ugh!............ :evil: :twisted:

Willie Escalade
10-06-2007, 01:33 PM
I chose "D". She's a cunt.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Gotta go along with Willie on this one..."D", for definitely a CUNT!

odelay24
10-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Better question.

If Ann Coulter was a tranny, would you want to fuck her?

cockcraver
10-06-2007, 04:15 PM
of course............i cant imagine to many people turning her down

Quinn
10-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Better question.

That would be a big fat NO. Blonde hair aside (I don't date or fuck blondes), I would never be able to get buy her myopically dogmatic personality.

-Quinn

Dino Velvet
10-07-2007, 12:33 AM
I don't hate Ann Coulter like many do. Sure she's a bigmouth and she's nuts but when I see her interviewed on TV I can't for the life of me switch the channel. I do worry a little bit about people who see her as a good source of information and take notes while she speaks.

I don't understand why Ann Coulter is described as sexy by people that interview her though. Honestly, who is she physically appealling to? It must be old guys over 60. I mean, she's 45 years old, has dark sunken eyes, and is crackhead skinny. Bill Maher might have fucked her(not sure but they were drinking buddies; i.e. 1 + 1 = 2) but I think he would stick his dick in anything.

As far as conservative pundits, Ann Coulter might not be attractive but Michelle Malkin is hot.

http://www.charmaineyoest.com/jesses_girl.jpg

http://www.kevindayhoff.com/uploaded_images/20060419malksup2-796373.jpg

BeardedOne
10-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Ann Coulter couldn't possibly be a tranny as she is far too much of a cunt.

Oh! :shock:

Did I say that out loud? :?:

Damn right I did! :x

When TW had her airtime on PHL she had to do a promo that went thusly:

"WPHL, the home of Rush and Laura"

I have a tape of one of her shows where you can actually hear her choke on the words. :shock: I can't imagine how she'd voice Coulter's introductions without coughing up a lung.

phxguy
10-07-2007, 02:57 AM
Better question.

I would rather be stranded alone on a desert island starving for sexual affection than to fuck Ann Coulter.

Kriss
10-07-2007, 03:29 AM
I got nothing against her. she is a stupid fake journalist doing what she is programmed to do. The question is , WHO is ann coulter. why did she spring out of nowhere, suddenly on all our media, prepared to do EVERY television and radio opportunity, that woman knows no fatigue. Perhaps this very thread is covert government psy-ops to just bump her up in the publics mind.........ann coulter is a neo con journalist .......... ann coulter has ALWAYS been a neo con journalist.....REPEAT TIL ACCEPTED AS TRUE

My Real question is , given that we know C.I.A. brainwashed psy-op agents turn up as fake journalists, Jeff Gannon being the most well known, are there a number of TRANSEXUAL government agents.

GANNON/GUCKERT/GOSCH LINKS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw8gk-Ty3QE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqk3EVPI9w

Think about it, DECEPTION is a part of EVERY transexual's life, it permeates her very existance, every second, with every breath she must decieve, every person she passes on the street, every cough and footstep. so are they not the PERFECT SPY before you have done any mind control techniques.

She can be used to seduce and then compramise powerful polititions and world leaders, drug courier, assasinations.

ALSO, if they offered a TS the best body that money can buy, all the designer handbags she wants, wouldn't she consider working for the man? Working as a self employed prostitute is the BEST cover, EXPLAINS the INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL,

A great way to disguise and re-use a male operative could be to re-programme them with a complete sex change for re use as an assasin, sex agent (honey trap) OR simply put into place as a FAKE REPORTER like coulter

LINK TO PUBLIC FIGURES UNDER MIND CONTROL THREAD....

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=25379

next week............ GINA DAVIS ......if you check out this TALL girls face , she could have a lot of silicon in there. she's beautiful tho

Dino Velvet
10-07-2007, 03:38 AM
Damn... Pass that shit. I want some.

What about Jamie Lee Curtis? A hermaphrodite Jew who pretends to be a woman and writes books about Christmas. WTF is up with that?

Willie Escalade
10-07-2007, 04:55 AM
of course............i cant imagine to many people turning her down
T-girl or not, I wouldn't touch that bitch. :evil:

tubgirl
10-07-2007, 05:45 AM
I got nothing against her. she is a stupid fake journalist doing what she is programmed to do. The question is , WHO is ann coulter. why did she spring out of nowhere, suddenly on all our media, prepared to do EVERY television and radio opportunity, that woman knows no fatigue. Perhaps this very thread is covert government psy-ops to just bump her up in the publics mind.........ann coulter is a neo con journalist .......... ann coulter has ALWAYS been a neo con journalist.....REPEAT TIL ACCEPTED AS TRUE

My Real question is , given that we know C.I.A. brainwashed psy-op agents turn up as fake journalists, Jeff Gannon being the most well known, are there a number of TRANSEXUAL government agents.

GANNON/GUCKERT/GOSCH LINKS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw8gk-Ty3QE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqk3EVPI9w

Think about it, DECEPTION is a part of EVERY transexual's life, it permeates her very existance, every second, with every breath she must decieve, every person she passes on the street, every cough and footstep. so are they not the PERFECT SPY before you have done any mind control techniques.

She can be used to seduce and then compramise powerful polititions and world leaders, drug courier, assasinations.

ALSO, if they offered a TS the best body that money can buy, all the designer handbags she wants, wouldn't she consider working for the man? Working as a self employed prostitute is the BEST cover, EXPLAINS the INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL,

A great way to disguise and re-use a male operative could be to re-programme them with a complete sex change for re use as an assasin, sex agent (honey trap) OR simply put into place as a FAKE REPORTER like coulter

LINK TO PUBLIC FIGURES UNDER MIND CONTROL THREAD....

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=25379

next week............ GINA DAVIS ......if you check out this TALL girls face , she could have a lot of silicon in there. she's beautiful tho

jaime michelle? is that you?

stimpy
10-07-2007, 06:07 AM
Is Ann a attractive, intelligent and articulate Woman Author? Yes.

Are most of the replies to this poll juvenile and filled with the very "hate speech" that she's accused of using?-Yes.

So the difference between her and you......dress size and real blond hair.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-07-2007, 06:18 AM
LOL :lol: I think she's just a manly-looking/sounding woman. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
10-07-2007, 06:31 AM
What in the blue Hell is going on here? HTG, has any guy ever asked you to do this to them?

http://www.adultgifs.com/adultgifs/AdultGif000303.gif

Trogdor
10-07-2007, 08:33 AM
LOL :lol: I think she's just a manly-looking/sounding woman. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I thought she was just Hitler's grand daughter. :mrgreen:

But as how alot of these radio conservative personalities are ( Rush saying even casual drug users outta be tossed in jail and throw away the key; Bill O'Riley who tells how people outta live their lives, yet he tries to pay some chick to shut up cause of weird shit he loves to do. I could easily see Ann be a TS, especially since she hates 'em....so it would fit right in with the other ones. )

:idea: :arrow: I'm just waiting what sorta hyprocracy that smeghead, Mark Levin, will cough up. :lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
10-07-2007, 08:41 AM
What in the FUCK has happened to this thread???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-07-2007, 08:59 AM
What in the blue Hell is going on here? HTG, has any guy ever asked you to do this to them?

LOL Why yes! Not alot of request but I've had a few guys who wanted me to step on their balls while in heels (Not the heels of course) and squeeze their balls as if I was putting out a cigarette on the floor. LOL :lol:

Most of those CBT guys likes their balls kicked hard til they drop on their knees. I dont understand it frankly..but hey it paid very good money. Hehe..;)

~Kisses.

HTG

El Nino
10-07-2007, 09:02 AM
It is clear that Dark Thanos is a big fan of the Fox Noise channel, and anybody who questions MSM BS is a.... tool??

CORVETTEDUDE
10-07-2007, 09:03 AM
[quote=Dino Velvet]What in the blue Hell is going on here? HTG, has any guy ever asked you to do this to them?

LOL Why yes! Not alot of request but I've had a few guys who wanted me to step on their balls while in heels (Not the heels of course) and squeeze their balls as if I was putting out a cigarette on the floor. LOL :lol:

Most of those CBT guys likes their balls kicked hard til they drop on their knees. I dont understand it frankly..but hey it paid very good money. Hehe..;)

~Kisses.

HJT...I would love to have a thing with you, but I don't need you steppin' on my balls to prove I love ya'!!! :shrug

Trans Mission
10-07-2007, 09:07 AM
I think Ann Coulter was banging Sean Hannity in the day, also. My sexy, right leaning, kitty kat award goes to Megyn Kelly from Fox news.

I almost committed suicide when she lost her maiden name, Kendall :cry:

TSLover5
10-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Ann Coulter is the reason some animals eat their young.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-07-2007, 09:19 AM
LOL I hear ya CORVETTEDUDE! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
10-07-2007, 12:10 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

What is the Hell wrong with guys? HTG, if I were to call for your services, I'd be more interested in you kissing and licking my balls, not hitting them with a hammer.

mbf
10-07-2007, 02:04 PM
I wonder: even if A (nal) C (unt) was a tranny, so what?

do we need proof that a tranny could be right wing, idiotic and psychotic?

(not to be too harsh in judgement but the latter two features occasionally can be found - or could be in earlier years of the forum - among t-mambers of this very site)

the basics are, whatever that CUNT (we had a thread about whether it is ok to call a female a cunt, only in selected cases, like this one) is, was and will be:

she SUCKS

Willie Escalade
10-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Ann Coulter is objectionable, not because of her looks, but her politics.
I agree. I could give a fcuk what gender she is; it's her politics (and how she defends them) that piss me off.

crayons
10-07-2007, 10:27 PM
If you mistake a GG for a tranny, do you think they think of it as a compliment or insult?

SarahG
10-07-2007, 10:38 PM
I wonder: even if A (nal) C (unt) was a tranny, so what?

do we need proof that a tranny could be right wing, idiotic and psychotic?

(not to be too harsh in judgement but the latter two features occasionally can be found - or could be in earlier years of the forum - among t-mambers of this very site)

the basics are, whatever that CUNT (we had a thread about whether it is ok to call a female a cunt, only in selected cases, like this one) is, was and will be:

she SUCKS

Spot on MBF. I said it earlier and I'll say it again. Coulter's gender, sexual orientation, religion, or race are irrelevant. I dislike the woman because of her politics, but I find it very interesting that some liberals/progressives bring up the question of her gender. Would they do the same with say a liberal mtf transgendered person? God forbid, NO! That would be considered bigoted and ignorant. But they are very comfortable questioning Coulter's gender.

Reminds me of a white left wing lawyer I met a few years ago. He felt it was perfectly fine to refer to Clarence Thomas as a "Nig..r."

Ann Coulter is objectionable, not because of her looks, her religion, her gender or sexual orientation, but her politics.

There is a movement to out closeted politicians whom support measures against gay marriage rights. The argument goes, if you're doing the community that kind of harm, you need to be identified as a fake to the masses or something like that. Its been a topic of some news articles this past year, but none that I have seen recently. Its an especially common trend in some parts of the blogging community.

ottorocket
10-07-2007, 11:19 PM
I just think this sort of thread isn't even opening up the issue of politics...its a narrow minded childish taunt, which uses the term "tranny" to disparage an iconoclastic attention whore (AC) in the most perjorative of ways to the TG community. Whatever point is being attempted to make extreme right wingers look nutty is lost on me when OPs use physical appearances like an adams apple and then associate that with "tranny" to make their petty political points...its utter ridiculousness. I think most rational people realize AC or any other opinionated personality, Maddona, Maher, Rosie, Olberman, Oreilly, Hannity, Rush ...are simply interested in raising their ratings and not raising issues for solving real problems.

IMO if i was transgendered and Ops started using my orientation to poke fun like this, i'd be quite offended, regardless of what my politics agreed with.

cockcraver
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
co-sign..i'd still bang anne coulter tho :)

cockcraver
10-07-2007, 11:33 PM
anne coulter cos id fuck her all night then sell my story to the papers

Felicia Katt
10-07-2007, 11:44 PM
Spot on MBF. I said it earlier and I'll say it again. Coulter's gender, sexual orientation, religion, or race are irrelevant. I dislike the woman because of her politics, but I find it very interesting that some liberals/progressives bring up the question of her gender. Would they do the same with say a liberal mtf transgendered person? God forbid, NO! That would be considered bigoted and ignorant. But they are very comfortable questioning Coulter's gender.
Reminds me of a white left wing lawyer I met a few years ago. He felt it was perfectly fine to refer to Clarence Thomas as a "Nig..r."

Ann Coulter is objectionable, not because of her looks, her religion, her gender or sexual orientation, but her politics.
People speculate about Ann Coulter's true gender because they want to understand the reasons for her hateful, twisted views. They make a certain warped sense if they are projected through the prism of her own apparent self loathing over her gender. There was a story in Newsweek which pretty thoroughly debunked that she is a TS (though she might be intersexed or have Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, which might explain her ambiguous physical traits). But ultimately, I think she is just hateful and ignorant and arrogant,, and an opportunist who preys on others' intolerances, not transgendered

When progressives bring up questions of gender or race or sexuality, they do so, not because of prejudice or discriminatory motive, but because of hypocrisy. We have no problem with an elected official like Barney Frank, who is open and who does not sell out his peers. We have huge problems with the Foley's and Craigs, and Grahams and the other covert, closeted gays, who live the lie and legislate and actively move against the very groups of which they are actually members.

Calling Clarence Thomas the N word can only be done sarcastically. He is black in name and skin only. He really thinks he got where he is on merit, when the reality is that his only merit was that he was the most rigidly, self righteous conservative African American they could find. He wasn't the smartest, or most experienced or best qualified, just the most reliably partisan. No one has done more to try to limit or reverse Civil rights gains in this country than he has. He succeeded because of the progressive laws and policies that he now tries his best to overturn. For him to claim he has ever been the victim of racism is the ultimate in irony. The pot doesn't call the kettle black. Instead it denies being black, until its on the burner.

FK

trish
10-08-2007, 01:44 AM
as always you're dead on the mark; thanks Felicia.

Kriss
10-08-2007, 01:58 AM
I just think this sort of thread isn't even opening up the issue of politics...its a narrow minded childish taunt, which uses the term "tranny" to disparage an iconoclastic attention whore (AC) in the most perjorative of ways to the TG community. Whatever point is being attempted to make extreme right wingers look nutty is lost on me when OPs use physical appearances like an adams apple and then associate that with "tranny" to make their petty political points...its utter ridiculousness. I think most rational people realize AC or any other opinionated personality, Maddona, Maher, Rosie, Olberman, Oreilly, Hannity, Rush ...are simply interested in raising their ratings and not raising issues for solving real problems.

IMO if i was transgendered and Ops started using my orientation to poke fun like this, i'd be quite offended, regardless of what my politics agreed with.

ITS A GENUINE QUESTION (with a little humour), Get off your horse,

I'm not interested in Coulter and she gets very little attention HERE in the U.K., MY QUESTION IS "IS SHE A TRANNY?" . it's interesting. that is it! What about GEENA DAVIS?

Dino Velvet
10-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Geena Davis is beautiful in person. I used to see her at Gold's Gym all the time. I did hate that corny show where she pretended to be the President.

ottorocket
10-08-2007, 02:18 AM

I'm not interested in Coulter and she gets very little attention HERE in the U.K., MY QUESTION IS "IS SHE A TRANNY?" . it's interesting. that is it! What about GEENA DAVIS?

Ill get off my horse when you get off your damn soapbox. Please don't insult my intelligence ok...you're either a complete dolt or just trying to satisfy some rather odd fascination with AC...regardless, this is trite... it IS the oldest running joke around the Daily Kos and the other pseudo-intellectual leftist, cyber circle jerks...let's keep this kinda lowbrow crap there...or at least in HA politics section.

Dino Velvet
10-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Geena Davis is beautiful in person. I used to see her at Gold's Gym all the time.

That must have made for nice j/o fantasies late at night! I hope she wore tights. Tall girl. Always liked her. She's turning or has become a MILF!

She also wore little to no make-up. She is a tall majestic Nordic Goddess. If I were to have sex with her we would be both be dressed as Vikings fucking on a battleship.

ottorocket
10-08-2007, 02:27 AM
[quote=Dino Velvet]Geena Davis is beautiful in person. I used to see her at Gold's Gym all the time.

That must have made for nice j/o fantasies late at night! I hope she wore tights. Tall girl. Always liked her. She's turning or has become a MILF!

Do you remember her in Transylvania 6500...she was uber hawt in that

Felicia Katt
10-08-2007, 03:10 AM

from Wikipedia

Personal life
On September 1, 2001, Geena Davis married Iranian-American Dr. Reza Jarrahy. They have three children: daughter Alizeh Keshvar (born April 10, 2002) and fraternal twins Kian William Jarrahy and Kaiis Steven Jarrahy on May 6, 2004

unless there have been some MAJOR improvements to SRS (maybe concealed by the Illuminati and/or the Freemasons) Geena is not TS.

FK

Kriss
10-08-2007, 03:14 AM
unless there have been some MAJOR improvements to SRS (maybe concealed by the Illuminati and/or the Freemasons) Geena is not TS.

FK

SHIT. youre right. In fact I now remember checking that and decided she wasnt a tranny.

chefmike
10-08-2007, 05:26 AM

FK

LMFAO...don't encourage him... :roll:

TJT
10-08-2007, 06:07 AM
It still boggles my mind that Geena Davis was with Jeff Goldblum for years. He either kidnapped her parents and held them hostage or has the biggest penis on the planet.

Ann Coulter's early life is a bit hazy,not a lot of info out there which leads to speculation about her gender. That's not unusual for young ladies of her social class who go to private schools,are overprotected,and grow up in closed communities. She's one of those horse-faced rich girls that New England has been producing since the days of the Pilgrims.

Kriss
10-08-2007, 06:56 AM
Ann Coulter's early life is a bit hazy,not a lot of info out there which leads to speculation about her gender. That's not unusual for young ladies of her social class...........

Or "ladies" that grew up on army bases or had parents in NASA and were thus sold into the CIA mind-control programs and turned into WOmanchurian candidates OR fake journalists and disinformation PSY-WAR operatives?

Trans Mission
10-08-2007, 07:04 AM

First off, I must say thanks for an intelligent and observant post. Clearly, the intention was to denigrate Ann by calling her a Tranny, but this is the wrong forum for such rhetorical tomfoolery.

Concordantly, you were reverent enough towards people's political opinions that you dropped names from both sides of the political spectrum when naming pundits.(Either you're neutral or contrived, both are good) Something that is amiss, typically in any political diatribe on the internet. Ironically, I am suffocating from the fresh air.

Personally, I don't find the OP's analogy that disenfranchising towards the transgendered community. People use cliched expressions to make points quite often. People often use ADD to make points about fickle-minded, unfocused, folk, but I don't get offended. I realize the fact that using my label makes their point more lucid and poignant to others.

Intention is the catalyst that needs to be reviewed, not the labels.

Kriss
10-08-2007, 07:34 AM
A WHOLE HEAP OF NONSENSICAL BOLLOCKS BUT ESPECIALLY.........

What the fuck? that doesn't make any sense. Is that some new style of writing like william burrough's 'cut-up' books?

How can INTENTION which we know must come FIRST in this equation, be the CATALYST? A Catalyst is a force or substance which is ADDED to a PROCESS to FACILITATE the RESULT.

One example that springs to mind is the process of adding SULPHUR and POTASSIUM POMANGANATE to the explosive THERMITE turning it into a more potent THERMATE. The sulphur and potassium pomangante is the CATALYST. The INTENTION lies with who uses the THERMATE.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=529253447051382848&q=steven+jones+911&total=821&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=10

My INTENTION of writing is to diseminate information i see as pertinant for everyone. YOU are a useful CATALYST in this PROCESS as everytime yo post , you BUMP the thread. Thanks for that

Trans Mission
10-08-2007, 07:36 AM
A WHOLE HEAP OF NONSENSICAL BOLLOCKS BUT ESPECIALLY.........

What the fuck? that doesn't make any sense. Is that some new style of writing like william burrough's 'cut-up' books?

How is INTENTION which we know must come FIRST in this equation, be the CATALYST? A Catalyst is a force or substance which is ADDED to a PROCESS to FACILITATE the RESULT.

One example that springs to mind is the process of adding SULPHUR and POTASSIUM POMANGANATE to the explosive THERMITE turning it into a more potent THERMATE. The sulphur and potassium pomangante is the CATALYST. The INTENTION lies with who uses the THERMATE.

Ahh, Kriss. You gone and got all butt hurt!

Kriss
10-08-2007, 07:38 AM
[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter#Early_life

THANKS MAN, I DIDN'T think to check wikipedia as it is so riddled with paid disinformation trolls that delete anything pertinant.

Trans Mission
10-08-2007, 07:49 AM
[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter#Early_life

THANKS MAN, I DIDN'T think to check wikipedia as it is so riddled with paid disinformation trolls that delete anything pertinant.

Are you ever nice?

Felicia Katt
10-08-2007, 08:07 AM
How about Time Magazine, or were extraterrestrial pods placed in all their editors' offices too?

Ann Hart Coulter was born in New York City on Dec. 8, 1961. (That's according to her Connecticut voter registration. Coulter says she won't confirm the date "for privacy reasons"--she's had several stalkers. "And I'm a girl," she adds.) Her father John, 77, was a G.I. Bill student who became an FBI agent and then a corporate lawyer; Nell Martin, who raised Ann and two boys, is the daughter of a Paducah printmaker

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1050304-6,00.html

FK

cockcraver
10-09-2007, 11:19 PM
If I came home and she was in my bed I wouldnt kick her out ;)

TJT
10-10-2007, 06:11 AM
How about Time Magazine, or were extraterrestrial pods placed in all their editors' offices too?

Ann Hart Coulter was born in New York City on Dec. 8, 1961. (That's according to her Connecticut voter registration. Coulter says she won't confirm the date "for privacy reasons"--she's had several stalkers. "And I'm a girl," she adds.) Her father John, 77, was a G.I. Bill student who became an FBI agent and then a corporate lawyer; Nell Martin, who raised Ann and two boys, is the daughter of a Paducah printmaker

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1050304-6,00.html

FK

Her Mom is from Paducah? Good God don't you know what's directly across the river from Paducah? Metropolis,Illinois where Superman aka Clark Kent was found and raised.

Not only that,if you go 30 miles NW,you'll come to Cape Giradeau,MO.,hometown of Rush Limbaugh.

Here's the real kicker is the whole area is above the New Madrid Fault,which produced the largest earthquake in North American history.

It's all clear to me now,Ann Coulter is Lois Lane gone bad and Rush Limbaugh is Lex Luther. Superman will soon reveal himself and the conflict will cause a massive earthquake that will sever the Red from the Blue States.

Thanks for opening my eyes Kriss.

El Nino
10-10-2007, 06:47 AM
Ann Coulter is El Chupacabra

qeuqheeg222
10-10-2007, 08:17 AM
a thing to notice in the felicia katt bio description is her father was educated unde rthe g.i. bill system...god forbid the republicans allow an "entitlement" program like that to exist today....they allows forget where the grandparents came from or the struggles the parents went thru......spurled rotten bitch

lewdguppy
10-12-2007, 12:37 PM
If I came home and she was in my bed I wouldnt kick her out

If I would find her in mine, that's when the ol' AK gets taken out of the box

kicking doesn't solve the problem at all

this planet can do with less vermin :twisted:

would be a shame about the bed though....got a very comfortable lits jumaux, big springy matrass and all.
bugger.

hate to get another bed :lol: :roll:

El Nino
10-13-2007, 05:26 AM
http://www.eeevilconservative.com/images/Night%20w%20Ann/me%20and%20ann.JPG

Look at the size of those feet, as well as her height. Even her bones are dimensionally longer, like a male. All this, plus the square jaw and the distinct adam's apple? Wow, I dunno, maybe she is a post-op[/img]

El Nino
10-17-2007, 03:19 AM
http://embed.maxim.com/13001-13500/13273/ann_piece.jpg[/img]

Alchemist
10-17-2007, 03:54 AM
No. Fuck no. That's an INSULT to TG's everywhere. :x

Rod la Rod
10-17-2007, 04:04 AM
Coulter's anti-Semitic comment too dangerous to ignore

Earlier this week, Coulter went on "The Big Idea," a talk show aired on CNBC, the cable channel devoted to business news. Its host, Donny Deutsch, is a preternaturally affable businessman who invites successful people on to talk about how they turn their ideas into money. Coulter was there to describe how she had -- in our vulgar commercial argot --"branded" herself. At one point, Deutsch asked her what an ideal country would be like, and she replied that it would be one in which everyone was "a Christian." Deutsch, who happens to be Jewish, protested that Coulter was advocating his people's elimination. She responded that she simply hoped to see Jews "perfected" through conversion to Christianity.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-rutten13oct13,0,1859447.column?coll=la-home-center

Dino Velvet
10-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Deutsch, who happens to be Jewish, protested that Coulter was advocating his people's elimination. She responded that she simply hoped to see Jews "perfected" through conversion to Christianity.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-rutten13oct13,0,1859447.column?coll=la-home-center

Deutsch and a lot of others have been way too sensitive about these comments. Coulter does want to convert the planet to Christianity but I have never seen any pattern of anti-semitism in her statements. She is more pro-Israel than many Jews and certainly more than people like Jimmy Carter. She might not like Muslims though but I could not prove that in court.

I had heard Coulter interviewed on the radio one week prior to these statements. She mentioned that she had a bone to pick with Rush Limbaugh. When the interviewer asked why she said that she had a book that just came out and he stole a lot of her thunder with his back and forth with Harry Reed. She said that she likes it when the liberals focus on her because it helps her book sales. I knew it was just a matter of time before Coulter said something controversial.

Like I said previously, I too find Coulter to be a nut but I don't lose sleep over her like others do. I am no more interested in buying one of Ann Coulter's books that I would be in buying a ticket to a Michael Moore movie.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/jimmy-carter-peace-not-apartheid.jpg

BrassVillanueva
10-17-2007, 11:09 AM
The "perfected Jews" statement was worded stoopudly, but she didn't mean anything anti-semitic by it. She does have a rather brash way with words, though, doesn't she?

By the way, going back a ways in this thread, I second the Michelle Malkin comment. Now that's one conservative pundit I wouldn't mind discussing the finer points of Reaganomics with all night, if you know what I mean.

Now watch me set this whole thing on fire. Kriss: I am a reptillian, and I've been sent to warn you that we're coming for you. You won't know when, and you won't know where, but you will be silenced. Your posting here has become too great a risk to us.

Night Rider
10-17-2007, 12:29 PM
im from uk and dont know much about her...id still throw one in her tho...although that pic at the top of the screen makes her look like shes escaped from a concentration camp

SarahG
10-17-2007, 09:13 PM
http://www.eeevilconservative.com/images/Night%20w%20Ann/me%20and%20ann.JPG

Look at the size of those feet, as well as her height. Even her bones are dimensionally longer, like a male. All this, plus the square jaw and the distinct adam's apple? Wow, I dunno, maybe she is a post-op[/img]

That picture convinced me.

RawNY
10-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Only reason to have sex with her is to fill her mouth with sperm so she can't talk.

Rod la Rod
10-18-2007, 03:16 AM
[quote=Rod la Rod]Deutsch, who happens to be Jewish, protested that Coulter was advocating his people's elimination. She responded that she simply hoped to see Jews "perfected" through conversion to Christianity.

Deutsch and a lot of others have been way too sensitive about these comments. Coulter does want to convert the planet to Christianity but I have never seen any pattern of anti-semitism in her statements. She is more pro-Israel than many Jews and certainly more than people like Jimmy Carter. She might not like Muslims though but I could not prove that in court.

The "pro-Israel" position has nothing to do with being Pro Jewish. It is all about the "RAPTURE", "ARMEGEDDON', the end times when the Jews will be forced to convert TO CHRISTIANITY or be dammed to eternal HELL FIRE. Study up man. The Jews must be in Isreal in order for Jesus to return. READ REVELATIONS. The pro Israel stance is actually ANTISEMETIC. I am not making this up. READ JOHN HAGEE Biblical Prophecy. This is the widely held belief of Evangelical Christians including G.W. BUSH. These are the people who are in control of our Country. It sounds crazy and it is but it is a fact.

http://www.jhm.org/

Kriss
10-18-2007, 04:20 AM
The "pro-Israel" position has nothing to do with being Pro Jewish. It is all about the "RAPTURE", "ARMEGEDDON', the end times when the Jews will be forced to convert TO CHRISTIANITY or be dammed to eternal HELL FIRE. Study up man. The Jews must be in Isreal in order for Jesus to return. READ REVELATIONS. The pro Israel stance is actually ANTISEMETIC. I am not making this up. READ JOHN HAGEE Biblical Prophecy. This is the widely held belief of Evangelical Christians including G.W. BUSH. These are the people who are in control of our Country. It sounds crazy and it is but it is a fact.

http://www.jhm.org/

HE IS RIGHT. The christian scientists and other fundamentalists believe that ALL the jews must be returned to Israel for 'the rapture' to commence when Jews will either convert to christianity and ascend or be condemned to hell and destroyed. No shit!

ALL religion is mind control

El Nino
10-18-2007, 04:29 AM
co-sign "All Religion is Mind Control"

trish
10-18-2007, 04:54 AM
If you can't control your own mind, how do you expect others to do it for you?

El Nino
10-18-2007, 06:50 AM
The point exactly....

kathyctv
04-05-2008, 05:03 AM
ann is a tranny or intersexed, has to be

id like to see what she looks like naked

but her political views are Skewed and she needs to stop basshing her own kind haha

S6XN9NE
04-05-2008, 06:14 AM
I'd hit that bitch ten times to Sunday and then back again. Anyone that far to the right is definitely trying to cover being a real freak. She's probably bi-sexual, tri-sexual and wouldn't even mind if my favorite Tranny (or for that matter, her favorite) joined in with us..............

Dino Velvet
04-05-2008, 06:50 AM
I'd hit that bitch ten times to Sunday and then back again. Anyone that far to the right is definitely trying to cover being a real freak. She's probably bi-sexual, tri-sexual and wouldn't even mind if my favorite Tranny (or for that matter, her favorite) joined in with us..............

If that's what you believe, why not just fuck Michelle Malkin? At least she's easy on the eyes and has Filipino bongo lips made for suckin' dick.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/m8.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/m7.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/m6.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/m5.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/m4.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/m3.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/m2.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/MichelleMalkinLoveMeLongTime.jpg

Clind
04-05-2008, 08:06 AM
BIG REVEAL
PENELOPE CRUZ IS A TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dino Velvet
04-05-2008, 08:30 AM
BIG REVEAL
PENELOPE CRUZ IS A TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Salma must love riding that cock.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/01/6cruz_hayek_friends.jpg

Clind
04-05-2008, 08:41 AM