PDA

View Full Version : to all the people that bought halo ...

hwbs
10-05-2007, 10:42 PM
pretty bored eh ? it looks good visually but it gets no burn from me...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...... i will stand with my statement that call of duty will be much better...

BeardedOne
10-05-2007, 10:55 PM
I'm guessing...This is a game, yes?

Sorry, I'm a hermit. Railroad Tycoon II is my top player right now. Sims was too much like real life. Ceasar was good, as was Age of Empires.

:shrug

steven_638
10-05-2007, 10:55 PM
I thought it was a great game, albeit a bit short.

darkshout
10-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Halo it's good played with friends..not standalone ^_^

hwbs
10-05-2007, 11:19 PM
i dont like it online because of friendly fire..u get all the assholes on live that just try to light up their own teamates...

manbearpig
10-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I'll stick with WoW =P although, H3 does look stunning. Sick of seeing that damn commercial.

stillies77
10-05-2007, 11:35 PM
umm what...

its an amazing game...what the fuck more do you want from a game?

hwbs
10-06-2007, 02:17 AM
see i guess its a different perspective from someone that hasn't played the other halo games...its hype...the last 3 star wars are pure shit but since they have so many fans of the older ones , everyone will see it 9 times even though its pure shit...people will still say its the greatest thing ever..

i wasn't even planning on getting it but they had it real cheap at costco..it personally can't keep my interest 4 more than a half hour...i'm prob just gonna trade it in to get bioshock.

hondarobot
10-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Bioshock seems like a superior game to me, but I haven't played either it or Halo 3 (won't be playing Halo 3). Newest game I've got currently is World In Conflict. I haven't loaded it yet, because it's probably going to suck. From reading the strategy guide, all US/NATO/USSR units of similar types have exactly the same stats. That's bad game design.

The only thing I've been playing lately is Restaurant Empire. Pretty decent Trevor Chan sim. I've got a five star French Bistro and a four and a half star American Steakhouse running in Paris right now, and have over a $1,000,000 liquid cash in the bank. I'm thinking of expanding into Rome.

Oh, but Halo 3, it's a console only game. That rules it out for me.

cyclegod
10-06-2007, 03:59 PM
I thought it was a great game, albeit a bit short.

I'll second that, I felt it was WAY too short.

McB
10-06-2007, 06:07 PM
That is the complaints I have about Halo 3 is that it is so short and the ending screams SEQUEL.

Bioshock was very good. It had some new interesting gameplay.