PDA

View Full Version : The fabulous ladies of Bangkok

AllanahStarrNYC
04-27-2005, 05:34 AM
On my recent trip to Thailand, I (with my wonderful host) visited King Castle 3 in Bangkok's Night Market which is the LadyBoy strip joint.

WOW!

If you have a chance please do visit- I would say that nearly all the girls were absolutely gorgeous. I recognized most of the faces from Grooby and such, but I was astonished to see that nearly all of the girls who dance at King Castle are really beautiful. AND not only are they lovely looking, but EXTREMELY friendly and nice. They all had a fun time feeling my boobs and laughing at their size. There was one girl who kept on doing all these funny magic tricks and inhaling from a cigarette and blowing it out of her ear. Really amusing, I must say. I love a good parlor tranny trick.

I must say that I visited a few of the "regular" strip bars, and aside from the very amusing "banana" and "ping pong" show- the real women who work at the clubs HAVE NOTHING on these Thai trannies. They blow them all away!

King Castle 3 has a mix of pre op and post op girls and was just a blast-
do check it out if you are in Bangkok...

See you all on Friday!

thanos
04-27-2005, 05:56 AM
Fantastic! I've been meaning to get back to Thaliand (it's been close to a year and a half since I last visted). Glad to see the tsunami didn't ruin everything.

NYCe
04-27-2005, 06:59 AM
Thanos, only way I'm going to Thailand is on your's or Allanah's frequent flyer miles.

Ecstatic
04-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Well, thanos, Bangkok is well inland and far away from the devasted coastal areas down in the narrow penninsula of lower Thailand. Some day I will make the trip there.

hondarobot
04-28-2005, 04:52 AM
I'm dying to know how the girl blew the cigarette smoke out of her ear.

payforeplay
04-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Hi Allanah.
I wish I had known you were here in Thailand.
You're correct about Patpong. The girls are gorgeous. And easily better looking than the GG's in the bars.
They are, however, a little less "playful" with the guys.
They hustle you immediately and can be quite rude if you don't fall in love with them in the first 30 seconds. If you want to relax and enjoy the atmosphere before meeting one of the girls, Patpong is not the place to go.

I prefer the 3 bars in Nana Plaza, Obsession on the ground level, Casanova on the first level (second floor for you Americans) and Cascade on the top floor.

All pre-op and a lot less in your face.

If you ever come back to Bangkok, I'd love to see you again. We had a nice conversation once at the old Nowbar a few years ago. I was living in Hong Kong then.

Hope you're doing well.

Ecstatic
04-29-2005, 01:43 AM
I'm dying to know how the girl blew the cigarette smoke out of her ear.
I imagine she's blowing it through her eustachian tube, which connects the middle ear with the back of the nose. Normally, this tube is closed except when yawning or sneezing; she probably has figured out how to open it intentionally, maybe by yawning. There's a condition called autophony wherein the tube is always open, which can be quite annoying:

"Autophony is a rare but annoying complaint caused by a continuously open eustachian tube, the narrow passageway between the back of the nose and the middle ear. Normally, the eustachian tube is closed except when you swallow or yawn, at which time it opens to allow air to pass into the middle ear. With autophony, air goes up the tube into the middle ear with each breath causing a roaring noise in the ear. Speaking causes one’s own voice to reverberate in the middle ear, often causing the person to speak in a whisper. Severe cases may cause a person to become reclusive and avoid situations in which speaking is required. Singing can be especially annoying for those with autophony."

http://www.sheaclinic.com/services_6.asp