Use my hand (A-Sexual) <--- this is the median where solo is just better
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

I generally define older as well kept 50's or so. Pretty is age independent, but considers things that most people consider attractive. I think there is nothing worse than an ugly fat GG or TS. What a waste of femininity and womanhood. It also makes me think that they have smelly unkept pussies with cheese on them since they don't take care of themselves otherwise. I guess that compounds the thing. Ugly guys at least make an effort from my experience and they are still guys which takes them up several notches.

Things that can change some of my selections minutely are body proportions on men or women.

TopHeavyCutie
10-05-2007, 12:36 AM
Instresting......

So how long do you think, till you filter down to getting with that pretty last resort of a TS?

Huh huh Huh??????

TJT
10-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Well Hell,I'm make two of your top 5 and three of your top 7. And I don't give a damn if you chop your dick off for SRS.

When are you flying me out?

cockcraver
10-05-2007, 12:46 AM
lol (men in their 50s) ancient pervert thinks its chritmas!!

Vicki Richter
10-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Instresting......

So how long do you think, till you filter down to getting with that pretty last resort of a TS?

Huh huh Huh??????

Honestly, I see GG's and TS pretty much equally from a sexual perspective most of the time.

NadiaUSA
10-05-2007, 12:56 AM
I agree for the most part, Guys in their late 40's to late 50's are perfect. Most of all if they are wealthy as a matter of practicality.

After that I would skip over the young broke pretty or average boys and go for the hot gg for playing with for fun.

cockcraver
10-05-2007, 12:57 AM
dont worry about her shes just pissed off about her age... :)

TJT
10-05-2007, 12:58 AM
lol (men in their 50s) ancient pervert thinks its chritmas!!

I'm just anglin' for a free trip to LA. Actual sex would probably kill me.

cockcraver
10-05-2007, 01:00 AM
LOL

wombat33
10-05-2007, 01:04 AM
If I could choose to have sex with anyone, this would be my order:

Older Successful Guy
Average Successful Guy
Pretty Successful Guy
Pretty Guy
Older Guy
Average Guy
Older Ugly Guy
Younger Ugly Guy
Pretty GG
Pretty TS
Average GG/TS
Older Pretty GG/TS
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

I generally define older as well kept 50's or so. Pretty is age independent, but considers things that most people consider attractive. I think there is nothing worse than an ugly fat GG or TS. What a waste of femininity and womanhood. It also makes me think that they have smelly unkept pussies with cheese on them since they don't take care of themselves otherwise. I guess that compounds the thing. Ugly guys at least make an effort from my experience and they are still guys which takes them up several notches.

Things that can change some of my selections minutely are body proportions on men or women.

IF THIS IS TRUE HOW COME SO MANY TS GIRLS ARE INTO THE YOUNG, SMOOTH, TAN, BUFF BOYS IN THIER EARLY 20'S?

I AM NOW 40 AND FEEL OTHER THAN ONE TS GIRL IN HER 20'S THAT I HOOK UP WITH........IT SEEMS MOST WILL IGNOR ME.

AND NO I AM NOT UGLY, OR SMELLY.........HOWEVR I AM NOT RICH EITHER.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSES FROM THE LADIES. THANK YOU.

mbf
10-05-2007, 01:06 AM

Older Successful Guy

Anna Nicole Tranny Richter- Smith :?: :lol: 8) :P

TopHeavyCutie
10-05-2007, 01:07 AM
I dunno about wanting tanned and buffed boys Wombat33..But I DO know that I want to give Vicki Richter the once go round....And frankley thats all that matters on that subject for me :lol:

Vicki Richter
10-05-2007, 01:13 AM
I dunno about wanting tanned and buffed boys Wombat33..But I DO know that I want to give Vicki Richter the once go round....And frankley thats all that matters on that subject for me :lol:

I would totally have sex with you. You're just funny. You are several notches above my left hand. ;-p

That's a compliment actually.

BlackAdder
10-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Hmmm...guess i come in at #4 lol

Cyclops
10-05-2007, 01:41 AM
Well Hell,I'm make two of your top 5 and three of your top 7. And I don't give a damn if you chop your dick off for SRS.

Once again stupidity rears it's ugly head!

how many times do we have to point out to you ignorant fools ,that they DO NOT CHOP OFF THEIR DICKS???? :roll:

In SRS the very sensitive tissue of the penis is used in the construction of the vagina!

stillies77
10-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Younger Ugly Guy....

YES I MADE THE LIST!!!

TJT
10-05-2007, 01:46 AM

Once again stupidity rears it's ugly head!

how many times do we have to point out to you ignorant fools ,that they DO NOT CHOP OFF THEIR DICKS???? :roll:

In SRS the very sensitive tissue of the penis is used in the construction of the vagina!

Lighten up,Francine.

GIA LOVES RON
10-05-2007, 02:30 AM
I agree for the most part, Guys in their late 40's to late 50's are perfect. Most of all if they are wealthy as a matter of practicality.

After that I would skip over the young broke pretty or average boys and go for the hot gg for playing with for fun.

I agree with Nadia and Vicki too. I think 40 to 50 year old men tend to be more secure and self sufficient and considerate which is few of the qualities in a man that a girl just need to have. Otherwise they are just rich fucks without any consideration.

I've been with young good looking men but what do I end up with when i'm with them,nothing. No real relationship, full of BS that's about it.Otherwise they are wonderful in bed(SEX WISE).... :twisted:

GIA LOVES RON
10-05-2007, 02:33 AM

This is true. My hand actually is much better than any guys i've been with. :oops:

mbf
10-05-2007, 02:38 AM

This is true. My hand actually is much better than any guys i've been with. :oops:

now thats really heart braking stuff.

try me

and from that moment on, things can only get better :)

TJT
10-05-2007, 02:40 AM

Gia the older you get the more you'll find that's true regardless of which gender you prefer.

BTW,I've never had my hand cut me off because I forgot it's birthday.

Jericho
10-05-2007, 03:00 AM

Man, that would suck! :lol:

justatransgirl
10-05-2007, 03:04 AM
........HOWEVR I AM NOT RICH EITHER.

There's your problem Wombat...

Said a shallow, gold digging, bitch.

PS - Vicki - you forgot "Old ugly TS."

But thanks anyway - I already have a cute, sexy, loving, 23 year old TS GF... :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

hondarobot
10-05-2007, 03:16 AM
The general consensus seems to be that girls favor the rich, old guys.

Rich = can't fault the girls for that

Old = an old guy probably won't stray, is easily controlled

Beyond physical appearance as an added bonus, I don't see any other characteristics beyond that here. I don't really find that surprising anymore.

I hope all these girls find what they're looking for. I honestly do.

:)

mbf
10-05-2007, 03:22 AM
The general consensus seems to be that girls favor the rich, old guys.

rich, old guys = a funeral on the horizon,

and some ferraris, houses, and a possible lear-jet as a side-effect.

GIA LOVES RON
10-05-2007, 03:25 AM

Gia the older you get the more you'll find that's true regardless of which gender you prefer.

Hey TJT, you know what is sad is that i'm only 21 and this is how I feel about it already....SAD but TRUE....

GIA LOVES RON
10-05-2007, 03:26 AM

try me

and from that moment on, things can only get better :) I would if I wasn't on a commited relationship but thank you for the invite though!!! :wink:

slinky
10-05-2007, 03:41 AM
Remember Tootsie?

Jessica Lang to Dustin Hoffman dressed in drag as Tootsie:
"-You know what I wish, just once?

-What?

That a guy could be honest enough
to walk up to me and say......"Hey, I'm confused about this too.I could lay a big line on you,
we could do lots of role-playing....but the simple truth is,I find you very interesting......and I'd really like to make love with you." Simple as that."

Later, Dustin Hoffman says:
"You know, I could lay a big line on you and we could do a lot of role-playing, but the simple truth is, is that I find you very interesting and I'd really like to make love to you."

Anyone remember what happens next?

D'yer Mak'er
10-05-2007, 03:43 AM
Younger Ugly Guy

Ugly guys at least make an effort from my experience and they are still guys which takes them up several notches.

So you're saying I have some slim margin of chance with you compared to some people?
:shock:

Teabagger Vance
10-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Dear Vicki,

I saw with interest that you listed Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe. I am curious, where would you place male dolphins on your list? Do you find them erotic?

Thanks,

Vance

TJT
10-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Hey TJT, you know what is sad is that i'm only 21 and this is how I feel about it already....SAD but TRUE....

That's about the age it's starts. The tactful way to handle it is to say,"Let me show you what to do."

In a couple of years you won't give a shit and something like "Mind if I finish up on my own? Be a sweetheart and get me a beer will ya?"

Let's face it when it comes to sex,after awhile it's the same old up and down/in and out. Ain't but so many ways you can do it.

Ecstatic
10-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Well whether I come in at 1 or 5 depends on how you define "successful," heh.

Hello, 5.

Or is that 7?

GroobySteven
10-05-2007, 05:57 AM
Wooo-hooo. 3 1/3 more years and I'm moving up that list :-)

seanchai

phxguy
10-05-2007, 06:20 AM

Older Successful Guy
Average Successful Guy
Pretty Successful Guy
Pretty Guy
Older Guy
Average Guy
Older Ugly Guy
Younger Ugly Guy
Pretty GG
Pretty TS
Average GG/TS
Older Pretty GG/TS
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

I'm in the top six.

qeuqheeg222
10-05-2007, 08:24 AM
hate to say it-sometimes the hand is better than the eye that beholds and seduces the beauty..............

mbf
10-05-2007, 09:56 AM

try me

and from that moment on, things can only get better :) I would if I wasn't on a commited relationship but thank you for the invite though!!! :wink:

awwww thats kinda cute. I dont like to disrupt your relationship anyways. work that man well, wil lya do?! :P

KO47
10-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Why is the average successful guy ranked higher than the pretty successful guy?

mbf
10-05-2007, 10:13 AM

cuz he is easier to keep!!!!!!!!

GinX
10-05-2007, 10:56 AM

Older Successful Guy
Average Successful Guy
Pretty Successful Guy
Pretty Guy
Older Guy
Average Guy
Older Ugly Guy
Younger Ugly Guy
Pretty GG
Pretty TS
Average GG/TS
Older Pretty GG/TS
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

My question is...would you prefer going top or bottom as far as guys are concerned? You've got a 37 year old bottom guy here who thinks you're absolutely amazing =)

arcticone
10-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Hmm:

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.
Woody Allen

Jericho
10-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Hmm:

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.
Woody Allen

You call your cock "Woody Allen"? :?

Yes, yes, i know! :lol:

Grahame
10-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Older Successful Guy
Average Successful Guy
Pretty Successful Guy
Pretty Guy
Older Guy
Average Guy
Older Ugly Guy
Younger Ugly Guy
Pretty GG
Pretty TS
Average GG/TS
Older Pretty GG/TS
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

Uhmm, could we not just stop at the hand? After that I don't think I'd consider ANY of the others listed below it thanks, lol!!!

G 8)

Vicki Richter
10-05-2007, 05:51 PM

cuz he is easier to keep!!!!!!!!

That is exactly true. Beautiful people are more fickle and constantly have temptation thrown in their faces.

Just like the older successful guy is at the top. He can still have almost any woman he wants because he has success. However, he is generally tired of the bullshit, isn't so interested in being a player anymore, and is more interested in settling down. I am talking generalities, but that is what I have found.

Vicki Richter
10-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear Vicki,

I saw with interest that you listed Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe. I am curious, where would you place male dolphins on your list? Do you find them erotic?

Thanks,

Vance

Dolphins actually have huge penises, but since they are a fish, I will have to discount them. It's against my ethics to have sex with fish.

cockcraver
10-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe are so much classier :)

Bigguy
10-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Dolphins actually have huge penises, but since they are a fish, I will have to discount them. It's against my ethics to have sex with fish.
Actually Dolphins breath air so they aren't a fish, so I guess it's ok for you.
With this new information, this could turn you on.

mbf
10-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Dear Vicki,

Thanks,

Vance

you could always do a "Troy McLure"...

Teabagger Vance
10-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Actually Dolphins breath air so they aren't a fish, so I guess it's ok for you. With this new information, this could turn you on.

I am guessing with the new information, Vicki may be re-thinking her ethics. :P

Vicki Richter
10-06-2007, 01:30 AM
You guys are asses and are clearly turning my favorite standing joke into a thread killer. Now no girls will want to post in here because it is talking about animal sex.

It is kind of funny that there are women hired to jack off dolphins.

stillies77
10-06-2007, 01:31 AM
hahahaha awesome...im just happy i made a spot on the list.

slinky
10-06-2007, 01:34 AM
It is kind of funny that there are women hired to jack off dolphins.

The irony? The are sexworkers. In fact, they are sex workers invovled with beastialty. If they did the same thing with male humans, they'd be l;ooked down on as hookers. But ther women are "environmentalists".

Maybe I should open a massage parlor where the guys gest dressed up in ape suits and the girls in Zoo ranger outfits.

hwbs
10-06-2007, 02:09 AM
i personally don't go for those young ones either...i much rather date girls my age...i seem to get the young ones that like me..i just promptly point them to my other friends...

btw...also one who's cell doesn't ring around the clock :wink:

TJT
10-06-2007, 06:31 AM
One of those dolphins got Hank Hill a few years back. After seeing that dolphin dick no wonder Hank was so traumatized.

Ecstatic
10-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Sorry, I would only date a dolphin who's young and successful.

Groober_meister
10-06-2007, 08:22 AM
what about chubby guys?

qeuqheeg222
10-06-2007, 08:25 AM
i knew a girl years ago who was a animal husbandry major or something and she told me of how they used to get some of the livestock to donate sperm for artificial insemination..the stud's seed....they had an electro ejacumatic that went over the animal's cock(horse,bull) and then they put the animale in a pen with a pelt covered in hormones of estrus..the animal went nuts and someone would have to fist the animale from behind with an arm length latex glove.........................

Odelay
10-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Good thread, Vicki.

I talk to g-girls who are just driven crazy by the reverse aging thing. For example, an attractive 28 year old woman who wants to meet a guy her own age or a little older, presumably to marry and have babies. She notes that this 31 yr old guy she dated for years is now on the loose and is finding great luck with younger women. Then she looks at guy friends in their 40's who are seeing plenty of variety in their sex lives. And finally she looks at her divorced early 50's father who is dating all kinds of women and throws up her hands in despair.

She ain't gonna get on that "older guy" bus, but she sees competitors everywhere for men her own age. Meanwhile, she ages.

I'm not claiming everything's cool as I age, but I'm getting more and different varieties of sex in my late 40's than I ever have before. In this respect, life is good.

Oh, and like Hollywoodbuckstrap, I frown on the ones who have cell phones going off round the clock. 8) It cracks me up, but it's so true.

cockcraver
10-06-2007, 01:49 PM
[Vicki Richter wrote:
Dolphins actually have huge penises, but since they are a fish, I will have to discount them. It's against my ethics to have sex with fish.]

the only animal i like women to have sex with is a cock :)

rvince
10-06-2007, 10:20 PM
What's you definition of "successful" in this context?

Night Rider
10-06-2007, 10:28 PM
'still able to get it up' i'd assume

drock
10-07-2007, 01:22 AM

Older Successful Guy
Average Successful Guy
Pretty Successful Guy
Pretty Guy
Older Guy
Average Guy
Older Ugly Guy
Younger Ugly Guy
Pretty GG
Pretty TS
Average GG/TS
Older Pretty GG/TS
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

But i've seen you in quite a few films where you were fucking GG's and trannys so you must like it?

slinky
10-07-2007, 02:20 AM
But i've seen you in quite a few films where you were fucking GG's and trannys so you must like it?

%$#@@!@^%$%&*&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

partlycloudy
10-08-2007, 01:01 AM
:arrow:

tsworshiper
11-25-2007, 12:07 AM
work out, not so bad lookin colored eyes, los angeles single male in search of goddesses like u vicki, takcecare luv frank 8)

suckseed
11-25-2007, 12:17 AM
:arrow:
:lol: wtf, jessica!

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 03:42 AM

Actually dolphins are not fish, they're whales, and thus mammals. So you're all right to shag 'em.

By the way did you know that the dolphin's relative, the blue whale, has a penis ELEVEN FEET long?

(And now, think about the vagina that fits it...... 8) )

suckseed
11-25-2007, 03:43 AM

Actually dolphins are not fish, they're whales, and thus mammals. So you're all right to shag 'em.

By the way did you know that the dolphin's relative, the blue whale, has a penis ELEVEN FEET long?

Must we?

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 03:47 AM
That dolphin's a lucky bastard..

SarahG
11-25-2007, 03:49 AM

There ARE some fish that breath air though, like the lungfish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungfish

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 03:51 AM

YUCK!!

SarahG
11-25-2007, 03:55 AM

You had to post that, my memory said "that sounds fimilar" and thats when it occurred to me... they had a picture of that on break a few months back.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/10/04oct9-killer-whale-penis.jpg

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 03:58 AM
Jesus Christ! That would put Dirk Diggler to shame..

OEMEnemyNum1
11-25-2007, 03:59 AM
What about a "Soon to be older, soon to be successful guy"..........?

Older Successful Guy
Average Successful Guy
Pretty Successful Guy
Pretty Guy
Older Guy
Average Guy
Older Ugly Guy
Younger Ugly Guy
Pretty GG
Pretty TS
Average GG/TS
Older Pretty GG/TS
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 04:01 AM

You had to post that, my memory said "that sounds fimilar" and thats when it occurred to me... they had a picture of that on break a few months back.

Oh my god! Was that its penis? :shock:

OEMEnemyNum1
11-25-2007, 04:02 AM
It that guy giving it a cleaning? Imagine what it took to get the whale turned on?.........

He's about to get one big money shot there.

SarahG
11-25-2007, 04:03 AM

What do you think it was?

SarahG
11-25-2007, 04:04 AM
It that guy giving it a cleaning? Imagine what it took to get the whale turned on?.........

They're prolly trying to get it to cum so they can use the sperm to impregnate other whales. IDK if killer whales are endangered but they've tried that with endangered species before to try to increase populations

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 04:06 AM

They're prolly trying to get it to cum so they can use the sperm to impregnate other whales. IDK if killer whales are endangered but they've tried that with endangered species before to try to increase populations

I'd like to think so, otherwise the guy has some explaining to do...

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 04:06 AM

What do you think it was?
LMAO... :oops:

peggygee
11-25-2007, 04:07 AM

Older Successful Guy
Average Successful Guy
Pretty Successful Guy
Pretty Guy
Older Guy
Average Guy
Older Ugly Guy
Younger Ugly Guy
Pretty GG
Pretty TS
Average GG/TS
Older Pretty GG/TS
Cross Dresser
Male Horse/Dog/Giraffe
Smelly Guy
Ugly GG
Ugly TS
Ugly Older GG
Smelly Ugly TS or GG

Our preferences are incredibly similiar.

I can't be with the young, dumb, full of cum guy. :smh

I'd rather have the older stable guy, he doesn't have to be loaded, but
have a fucking job, cause I do.

The same criteria would apply to any women that I was interested in.

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 04:09 AM

I wonder if that guy tell his buddies that he had a whale penis in his hands.

OEMEnemyNum1
11-25-2007, 04:11 AM
I've had to AI on several barnyard animals. If this is the collection process, he has it easy. I just cant imagine the insemination process....... Some dudes gonna get messy

SarahG
11-25-2007, 04:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUaXPVZqJXk