PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Plans

goliath_91710
10-04-2007, 06:22 AM
What are everyone's plans for Halloween? I'm in Las Vegas and imagine I'll probably celebrate it with the girls at the Lounge or maybe see if there are any hotties out at the Backdoor. Or should I drive out to Hollywood? Hmmm...

(I'd especially like to hear from the intelligent AND sexy HaraJuku and any other girls that either live in Vegas or are planning on coming here for the occasion.)

dreamer
10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
last Halloween was ....kinda cool ---I wanna do the same (without police attention) --------I got drunk ---and wore a long red robe that had a hood (and long red sleaves) ---and across the front of the hood --was/is a black .....mask ----DEATH DRESSED IN RED ---is what it is -more or less

I stood out under a street lamp --and pointed my finger --up and down my road (depending on which way an on-coming car was headed) ----"death in red -directing traffic" -------I thought it was cool until the cops showed up ----I'll do it again though --

goliath_91710
09-11-2012, 08:23 PM
**Bump**

For Halloween 2012. I've booked a hotel room Downtown. Is anyone else planning on coming to Vegas/Fremont Street this year?

(I realize that it might still be a little too early to be asking.)

Wendy Summers
09-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Wow 5 year necro by the OP -- is that a record?

Dino Velvet
09-11-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm still a kid at heart who wants to get myself up to scare the crap outta people. This year it's The Frankenstein Monster of my own creation more like in the direction Hammer went looking a little zombie-like too all messed-up. Watching children scatter as I approach is all the payoff I require. This I am good at.

The Curse of Frankenstein Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON71xzKGujY)