PDA

View Full Version : Well hello....

pyroman
04-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Since I'm new around these parts, I thought it would only be polite to say a big hello to all ye good citizens of TS cyberspace, so, erm...HELLO :D

Have to say this looks like a cool board, "proper community spirit an' all that like eh" as we say up here in Northern England! Been a regular on all the sites for the past five or so years (I'm 23) and never had a clue this place existed!! Feck knows how I missed it...

Extra big "areet" to any of you guys who are on the UK side of the pond. Is it me or does all the best action seem to happen in the US? Then again, I'm practically in the sticks - Lancaster, Lancashire - so I guess I can't exactly expect to be in the thick of it....ah well...

Nice to "digitally meet" you all!

Michael Knight
04-26-2005, 10:06 PM
hi ya pyroman you aint the only english man here. welcome to the site and enjoy:)

blckhaze
04-26-2005, 10:57 PM
i bid you welcome , fellow ts fan, from NYC. Have a blast, post often, and share you experiences.

johnb
04-27-2005, 04:59 AM
hey pyro, you think you're from the sticks? Well, I'm from the Ozarks, and we've got a saying, "you're right friendly for these parts". Welcome, and keep posting friend. And blckhaze, it's been an honor and a pleasure to post with you, too

blckhaze
04-27-2005, 07:48 AM
thanx Johnb, always a pleasure to talk to people who share a common interest.