PDA

View Full Version : OK - I'm gay....

justatransgirl
10-02-2007, 11:29 AM
OK, I give up. I'm tired of fighting it.

I always considered myself a straight woman in a man's body, who also liked girls. But the homophobes still called me gay. Then I met Jessica and we decided we were lesbians, except the lesbians don't accept us as lesbians because we have dicks.

Now if we are transsexual our religiously fanatical federal government is apparently going to continue to deny our civil rights and deny us equal protection under the law.

So OK - I'm GAY. I have a cock and I have sex with other people who also have cocks. So OK - have it their way - I'm a flaming femme faggot.

Now give me my GD civil rights.

Sigh,
TS Jamie :-)[/i]

tsntx
10-02-2007, 12:39 PM
:claps :claps :claps

werwt22
10-02-2007, 06:48 PM

I always considered myself a straight woman in a man's body, who also liked girls. But the homophobes still called me gay. Then I met Jessica and we decided we were lesbians, except the lesbians don't accept us as lesbians because we have dicks.

Now if we are transsexual our religiously fanatical federal government is apparently going to continue to deny our civil rights and deny us equal protection under the law.

So OK - I'm GAY. I have a cock and I have sex with other people who also have cocks. So OK - have it their way - I'm a flaming femme faggot.

Sigh,

So were you making a statement or do you truly feel you are gay now? Sorry if I was supposed to read between the lines lol.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-02-2007, 07:59 PM

Sigh,

LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

SmashysmashY
10-02-2007, 08:18 PM
of all the groups that have irrational hatred of gays, gays themselves are usually the most venomous, irrational, and bitter.

cockcraver
10-02-2007, 08:21 PM
if someone wants to label me 'gay' for being attracted to tgirls then thats their problem. as john lennon says (see below)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-02-2007, 08:31 PM
of all the groups that have irrational hatred of gays, gays themselves are usually the most venomous, irrational, and bitter.

That's true. And there are alot of gays out there who are bitter of transexuals! :?

~Kisses.

HTG

crayons
10-02-2007, 08:33 PM
That's true. And there are alot of gays out there who are bitter of transexuals! :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Thats gay. BtW: justatransgirl, I'm happy for you that you have finally figured out what you are. Congratulations.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-02-2007, 08:35 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Thats gay.

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

SmashysmashY
10-02-2007, 08:56 PM
people on this site always say "hey, don't label me man." as if a description of your actions was a label. i've never heard someone say "i fix cars but don't stick me with some mechanic label" or "i don't eat meat but don't put that vegetarian bullshit on me"

but when you engage in homosexual activity such as looking at this website, now a simple description of your actions is inappropriate not just inappropriate but it's a hate crime. it's an attack on your humanity.

i won't wear that label no matter how many dicks i suck, so on and so forth. if you had sex with somebody that thought they were a japanese black pine you wouldnt be a dendrophiliac now would you? and having sex with somebody that believes they are a woman doesn't make you heterosexual.

if being gay is so horrible just stop doing it. everyone here loves women so much apparently it should be quite easy. i mean the only reason anyone on this website likes transsexuals is because they have the air of women right? it has nothing to do with cock right? it seems like a lot of people are wasting a lot of time when they could just go get a girl with a vagina.

ps: females have buttholes and mouths too.

SmashysmashY
10-02-2007, 09:02 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

yeah, because transsexuals are honest to god ladies. i mean they'd better be or else everyone here is a flaming homo.

cockcraver
10-02-2007, 09:11 PM
[SmashysmashY wrote:
if being gay is so horrible just stop doing it.]

Nobody's saying being gay is wrong....but i class myself as hetrosexual because i sleep with gg's and transexuals (not cd's,drags)

imo transexual/transegender means ur a woman...ok so maybe they used to be a man but they arent after the transformation

[SmashysmashY wrote:
ps: females have buttholes and mouths too.]

yea but how many take it up the ass....i like tgirls and gg's exactly the same

mbf
10-02-2007, 09:34 PM
people on this site always say "hey, don't label me man."

as a DJ I absolutley loved white labels. cuz I really had to LISTEN to the music before deciding to take that record home.

some of my best vinyl is white lables. otherwise youd just buy stuff comin from an established artist or label, but frankly, after relistening, you were MISLEAD by the label.

SmashysmashY
10-02-2007, 09:36 PM
BTW, don't you think that you would be happier in a male4male forum? What's the point of trolling your way through a TG forum telling everybody how Gay you think they are? :?

i'm glad you asked that because it is a very valid question. i actually like many things about this site. there is a lot of excellent content, and original content that isn't available on other websites, and there are people here that are intelligent and have interesting views on many issues and i like to read their posts.

but with that said it took me a while of being here to realize that transsexualism and whatever the word is for people that admire transsexuals, is subset of gay culture that is made up almost entirely of self-loathing individuals. and when i saw all the rancor toward gays and the self delusion that comes out of the people on this site i thought i should say something because there might be people reading that will believe that everyone has the viewpoint that you subscribe to and nobody has my viewpoint.

for example they might think that everyone here would talk bout their craving for cock out of one side of their mouth and then talk about how gay they aren't out of the other

dc_guy_75
10-03-2007, 01:50 AM
If liking penises makes me gay, then I'm gay. I like vaginas too, so does that make me straight? Obviously, its not black and white (is anything?)...

We all fall somewhere on the spectrum... consider yourself anything you want, its all beautiful. Although its cliche, but go with whatever makes you happy...really...

slinky
10-03-2007, 06:02 AM
OK - I'm gay....[/i]

No you're not.

justatransgirl
10-03-2007, 07:31 AM
Thank you Danny - finally someone besides HJT and Jen got it. :-)

This was really in response to the current situation with the ENDA bill. I was saying, "Fine, if you won't protect my civil rights as a transsexual, then they'd damm well better do it as a member of the G&L community.

I love this site because a thread like this provokes such interesting comments.

And no "dc" liking boys AND girls makes you bi - like me.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

dan_drade
10-03-2007, 07:45 AM

Sigh,

Haaaaahahahahaha, I gave up on that fight a loooooooong time ago. I am gay, you are gay and so is everyone else on this forum LOL. Even all the guys here that calim to be str8, and even the ones that say they have never had sex with a t-girl is gay. If they are here, they are at least wackin off the girls with cocks, so they are GAY... Motherfuckin GAY LOL. Just ask any homophobe and he or she will set us all straight LOL. And you know they are right because they will tell you that they have god on their side. Goddamnmotherfuckit!!

dan_drade
10-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Oh, one more thing... Just because Father Ron at their church was ousted for diddling little boys peepees in no way means that they harbor or condone gay activites in their church.

NjTranceAddict
10-03-2007, 08:40 PM
If liking penises makes me gay, then I'm gay. I like vaginas too, so does that make me straight? Obviously, its not black and white (is anything?)...

We all fall somewhere on the spectrum... consider yourself anything you want, its all beautiful. Although its cliche, but go with whatever makes you happy...really...

Excellent post. Well said!

crayons
10-03-2007, 08:53 PM

If you're a guy, you sound gay to me, or at least bi-sexual, but leaning more towards the homosexual spectrum. Yes, things are black and white. Like the guy who got killed when a horse buttfucked him, he thought that was okay. Obviously it ain't. Sorry.

SarahG
10-03-2007, 09:12 PM

Sigh,

Haaaaahahahahaha, I gave up on that fight a loooooooong time ago. I am gay, you are gay and so is everyone else on this forum LOL. Even all the guys here that calim to be str8, and even the ones that say they have never had sex with a t-girl is gay. If they are here, they are at least wackin off the girls with cocks, so they are GAY... Motherfuckin GAY LOL. Just ask any homophobe and he or she will set us all straight LOL. And you know they are right because they will tell you that they have god on their side. Goddamnmotherfuckit!!

So you'd consider a nontrans XX girl straight if she were in a LTR with a fully transistioned pre or postop tgirl?

justatransgirl
10-04-2007, 05:27 AM
So you'd consider a nontrans XX girl straight if she were in a LTR with a fully transistioned pre or postop tgirl?

No then she'd be a lesbian. I think. Or straight. Hell, I don't know, or care. Hopefully they would be in love that's all that matters.

OK back to my old self definition... I'm a straight, bi-sexual, gay, lesbian. I like men as a woman, I like women as a man or a girl, I'm in a same sex relationship with another TS, and we are both going to have sex changes.

You figure it out, I give up.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

TJ347
10-04-2007, 06:47 PM
It's high time we accept the inherent gayosity of ourselves, process it, and then move on to whatever's next on our list of things to do.

If you ain't straight, society says you're gay. That's the way it is, like it or not, and being a transsexual or being attracted to transsexuals makes one gay by that definition, so... yeah, we're gay in the broadest sense of the word.

So, that resolved, does anyone else have any other issue they want to table for discussion?

CORVETTEDUDE
10-04-2007, 07:41 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I work with a guy that is obviously gay, and will in no uncertain words, tell you so. He states his hatred for both gays (except his boyfriend) and TSs. :shrug

tsmandy
10-04-2007, 08:06 PM
"Heterosexuality is the opium of the masses"
Stereo Total "Baby Revolution"

I'm not gay, I'm bi-sexual or pan-sexual depending on who I'm talking to.
Because I like to have sex with people of all body types.

But if I only liked men, and identified with straight culture, then I would probably consider myself straight.

But I like women, and I like queer women, and I'm just fine with being queer.
It means I can have sex with anyone I want.

Variety is the spice of life as the cliche goes.

Quinn
10-04-2007, 08:18 PM
If you ain't straight, society says you're gay. That's the way it is, like it or not, and being a transsexual or being attracted to transsexuals makes one gay by that definition, so... yeah, we're gay in the broadest sense of the word.

So, that resolved, does anyone else have any other issue they want to table for discussion?

Well said. For better or worse, society at large sees transsexualism and all of its associated elements as gay. The question everyone here needs to ask themselves is whether or not they care about how the sheep who comprise society at large categorize their actions.

-Quinn

cockcraver
10-04-2007, 09:47 PM
lololololol its taken u 1728 posts to realize ur not attracted to tgirls! are u 4real!

cockcraver
10-04-2007, 09:51 PM
oh rite...my mistake...im only into passable tgirls myself

mbf
10-04-2007, 11:42 PM
hhhhhmmmmmmmmm that nice feeling to

not give a rats stinkin ass what society says........ 8)

TJT
10-04-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm into anything as long it's after dark.

ezed
10-05-2007, 05:17 AM
I'm into anything as long it's after dark.

You know, I think he has a point there.