PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts

elo
10-01-2007, 02:21 AM
Is someone practicing one?If yes wich one and why?Because you´ve seen it in movies and you liked what you have seen and wanted to be like them?Do you wanted to defend yourself?...

I´m curious about your experiences.

Tail Gunner
10-01-2007, 02:40 AM
Use to study Korean Tang Soo Doo and have a 2nd. red belt with it, did some thai kick boxing for awhile which is rough but if you like contact it's a fun time...:)

Toro
10-01-2007, 02:54 AM
I started taking Tae Kwon Do when I was 6 years old and studied it for 12 years. I stayed with it because I had already gone far, but it's not a very practical martial art as far as self-defense goes. When I got into my late teens, I studied Muay Thai to round out my striking skills; TKD is 70% kicking, and Muay Thai uses a lot of boxing, elbows and knees, so I sort of combined the two. I would block other TKD students' kicks with my legs, I used a different stance, and it was pretty cool...but still only really practical for tournament fighting, not so much for street self-defense.

However, the US Army taught me Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (they call it 'Army Combatives', but it is Gracie Jiu Jitsu). It is serious stuff. Most fights end up on the ground, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu teaches you how to survive on the ground and incapacitate your opponent before he does the same to you.

It really depends on what your purpose is... if you are looking for a way to protect yourself, you may want to look into either Krav Maga or Jiu Jitsu. Krav Maga is excellent; while Jiu Jitsu teaches you how to take out an opponent in a fight, the theory behind Krav Maga is to take your opponent out before the fight really even gets going. It teaches you to overwhelm your attacker using whatever you have on hand - whether it's your cell phone, a shoe, your keys or just your body.

It is going to depend where you live, as well, because there aren't so many schools that teach the more 'exotic' martial arts, whereas there's a kung fu or tae kwon do school in every town.

Let me know if you need any advice....

elo
10-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Gracie JiuJitsu vs Karate

[/url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=W-SltgKQHDU

Tail Gunner
10-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Yeah, TKD is not very practical, but it's fun and I enjoy the aspects of it, however if I am ever in a real fight and someone leaves the ground with a kick it's all over for them....:D The brazillian stuff is great, just not as flashy.

elo
10-01-2007, 03:09 AM
Whats your opinion on Aikido,Toro?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qD_Xqo5iT3Q

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oo3lUYBHDKg

Tail Gunner
10-01-2007, 03:15 AM
After studying all this stuff you still never know how it applies in real life and it can be dangerous, but if your just into it as a pass time pick something with the aspects that you like,
luckily since I have a FFL I always carry my Glock 19 to avoid actual contact...:D

elo
10-01-2007, 03:20 AM
Gun fight :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nqsxWLbfwRE

dan_drade
10-01-2007, 03:25 AM
The only martial art I ever practiced was "bar stool" very effective especially when the other guy aint expecting it LOL.

Tail Gunner
10-01-2007, 03:25 AM
Hopefully not... too much paperwork...LOL

Toro
10-01-2007, 03:27 AM

Several years ago, I used to think a lot more highly of Aikido - I just think it's a little outdated now. Steven Seagal was the best and worst thing to ever happen to Aikido...lol. I think it's only become less effective because martial arts like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Krav Maga have become more effective, more tooled for the modern world.

manbearpig
10-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Took tae kwon do for a few years and aikido. Looking to get into Muay Thai soon. Maybe capoeira. It started off as thinking it was cool from movies but then started taking an interest in asian culture. Definitely a UFC fan too lol.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-01-2007, 04:22 AM
<-------------------------- studies the technique of having no technique

Floyd R
10-01-2007, 04:28 AM
I am a Shotakan Karate master and can break a stack of bricks with one strike.

Wombat
10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Hapkido and Nakamura Ryu Battodo.

elo
10-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Hapkido vs. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ciYtazMQE4

elo
10-01-2007, 05:07 PM

Several years ago, I used to think a lot more highly of Aikido - I just think it's a little outdated now. Steven Seagal was the best and worst thing to ever happen to Aikido...lol. I think it's only become less effective because martial arts like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Krav Maga have become more effective, more tooled for the modern world.How does Gracie JiuJitsu looks like if you have more then one oponent?Is it still so effective?

sybercom11
10-01-2007, 05:58 PM
I think tae kwon do is getting a bad rap here. A martial art is only as good as your instructor.

I have studied it for 10 years and hold a 3rd degree black belt. Sure you do patterns and break boards, but my school is heavy on the sparring and also on the self-defense. We learn defenses against punches, kicks and knife-attacks. And also that if someone pulls a gun on you, put your hands up or hand over your wallet.

After 9/11, we learned that you can use your belt or a shoe for offense or defense in a situation.

These are all bonuses for me as I joined to stay in shape and I have to say it has kept me strong in the upper body and given me strong sexy legs. Lot of cardio involved. And I am 52 years old. And if you are TG it is nice to know at least some self-defense moves.

But the bottom line is you have to find a good instructor. You can open a martial arts school on any corner. The man who runs my school is a 9th degree black belt and has been in business for decades. His older brother taught martial arts to the U.S. Army in Korean as well as the FBI.

I know some other martial arts are great as well, but do your homework as far as tae kwon do is concerned and you might find that is right for you too.

stevie

templek
10-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Can anyone explain what 'fighting in a triangle' means? I have heard some boxers mention it and say its a concept that is too difficult to explain in words.

What about JKD, isnt it the 'father' of MMA and UFC?

ottorocket
10-01-2007, 06:36 PM
4 years Krav
10 years Jiujitsu...

And 33 years of calm, cool, and collected.

GinX
10-01-2007, 08:48 PM
It can be difficult to determine what the 'best' martial art is because, in truth, there is no one art that is the 'best'. However, there is an art somewhere out there that works best for [i]you.

I think the main problem is the way media represents various martial arts. On one channel you can see how 'superior' Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu is and on another you get the same spiel about TKD. It also doesn't help that companies like the UFC have slanted the appearance of martial arts to make it appear that only 'modern MMA' styles are really effective and that traditional styles are outdated and fairly useless. This just isn't so.

Over the past 17 years or so, I've been involved in several different arts...wu-shu, aikido, aikijutsu, kendo and ninjutsu. Now, I'm not an expert in any sense of the word...personally, I don't think I'm a very good martial artist. However, I've been exposed to people who are and I've seen hundreds of different scenarios play out. I've seen 'traditional' artists wipe the floor with MMA stylists and I've seen first year Gracie Jiu Jutsu students completely incapacitate so-called 'masters'.

The truth is that what you really need to do is really research the various types of arts out there and train in the ones that you feel are best suited to you-personally and physically. I'd say it's also important to cross-train and have, at least, a minimal understanding of striking and grappling.

That's my two cents.

Quinn
10-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Can anyone explain what 'fighting in a triangle' means? I have heard some boxers mention it and say its a concept that is too difficult to explain in words.

Though different trainers may reference it differently (fighting around a triangle, etc.), I think you’re referring to the “triangle method.” Put simply, it’s a technique by which you avoid squaring off against your opponent – while working to take advantage of any opponent not similarly trained. Intellectually, the concept is simple: Picture the elongated point of an isosceles triangle pointing toward your opponent at all times. You never throw punches straight on; rather, your punches should always be in alignment with one of the imagined triangle's base vertices.

Though it may sound simple, trust me, it isn’t. It takes a lot – and I mean a lot – of training to be utilized effectively. Honestly, many boxers never get it right. Once learned, however, it’s a great way to negate a power puncher’s advantage while maximizing your own. So far as any degree of practical applicability outside of the ring is concerned, it’s tailor made for dismantling serious juice heads.

-Quinn

hondarobot
10-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm not a trained fighter, so my opinion here is simply an observation.

Less triangle, more sphere.

Skipped
10-01-2007, 10:16 PM
WOW

There are a lot of different ideas here. The basic idea of any martial art is self defense. First and foremost you need to ask yourself "how far will I go" Arts Like Krav are based on Life or death. Are going to go that far??? Jujitsu is great as long as it is only one person. You can not get tied up on the ground when other people may get involved.

An art that has a good mix of strikes and grabbling is good. Most Martial art styles have aspects of both if the instructor is teaching the traditional art. Most instructors do not. They only teach what is the marketable thing. Right now it is ground fighting and the Gracie's have a good system. Everyone wants on the band wagon.

The most effective arts or self defense styles a based on simple ideas and techniques. Move smoothly do not get caught up in the fight. Do what needs to be done and move on.

There are no bad Martial Arts just instructors and students that try to short cut or trim away the pure art.

TomSelis
10-02-2007, 12:21 AM
These discussions always turn into "Which style of martial art is the best?"

When I was a kid I took Shotokan Karate. Won a few of trophies from some tournements. I got out of it to play football and baseball in High school though.

I got into Muy Thai in college. I loved the contact in it.

I did capoeira for a couple of years. Lot of fun and it incorporates musical instruments and samba. Killer on your feet though, but you will become like a gymnast after a year or so. But I missed the contact of Muy Thai.

I looked into Krav Maga and it seems the most practical and stripped down of frills.

The most important thing I learned from all of those is to end the fight quickly. But that's the point.

Toro
10-02-2007, 01:19 AM

Several years ago, I used to think a lot more highly of Aikido - I just think it's a little outdated now. Steven Seagal was the best and worst thing to ever happen to Aikido...lol. I think it's only become less effective because martial arts like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Krav Maga have become more effective, more tooled for the modern world.How does Gracie JiuJitsu looks like if you have more then one oponent?Is it still so effective?

More than one opponent is a problem with Jiu Jitsu. That's where Krav Maga will help you - actually, even a lot of the more traditional striking styles can help, but the concept is this: try to take on one attacker at a time, disable him quickly, and move on to the next. If you have two attackers, keep moving in a circle around one attacker in the center so that you're squaring off against him, while the other is kept behind your primary. That's where striking is necessary, because you have to eliminate the guy you're facing quickly; if you go to the ground against two or more people, you're done. Krav Maga will have you poke the guy in the eye or in the throat or balls - something to make him go down fast, and then you deal with the next guy.

elo
10-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Thanks,Toro.Has anyone experiences with Jeet Kune Do?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=20HlyP14Ndc

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-02-2007, 01:56 AM

no it's not

JKD is a form of no forms, in other words it's taking parts of different forms of defensive techniques and creating your own form

elo
10-02-2007, 02:18 AM

no it's not

JKD is a form of no forms, in other words it's taking parts of different forms of defensive techniques and creating your own form"Be like water my friend."Bur there are a few principles of Jeet Kune Do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeet_Kune_Do

I would like to start practicing a martial art to defend myself if necessary even against more then on oponent.I thought about Jeet Kune Do,Aikido and Gracie Jiu Jitsu.
Jeet Kune Do seems to me to be highly effective but since the next school is too far away...
Gracie Jiu Jitsu seems to be the best ground fight martial art(as far as i can say,my knowledge of martial arts is very limited),but anyway no school in close of my home.
After watching a lot of videos on youtube it seems to me that Aikido is highly effective even against more then one oponent(look for real aikido videos).What attracts me on Aikido(concentrating on throws and grabing) is that you can defend yourself without hurting your attacker seriously(avoiding with it serious legal problems,hate and revenge).
I´m gonna go to a training to see how an Aikido training looks like.

What are your experiences with aikido training,manbearpig?

Diogo
10-02-2007, 03:08 AM
I've been practicing Muay Thai for 4 years, I find it useful in self defence.. I am Brasilian thus, I was raised around a tradition of Capoeira practitioners(dancantes), but I would recomend B.JiuJitzu over Capoeira, due to that it has use in self defence. But if your interest is mere health related then Capoeira is a great way to stay in shape . Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I also think that a martial art would be better suited to a person based on their physical characteristics and gives you a better shot at enjoying it.
***Senhor TomSelis your avatar is quite funny, do you happpen to know the title for the movie?...

GinX
10-02-2007, 06:44 AM

no it's not

JKD is a form of no forms, in other words it's taking parts of different forms of defensive techniques and creating your own form"Be like water my friend."Bur there are a few principles of Jeet Kune Do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeet_Kune_Do

I would like to start practicing a martial art to defend myself if necessary even against more then on oponent.I thought about Jeet Kune Do,Aikido and Gracie Jiu Jitsu.
Jeet Kune Do seems to me to be highly effective but since the next school is too far away...
Gracie Jiu Jitsu seems to be the best ground fight martial art(as far as i can say,my knowledge of martial arts is very limited),but anyway no school in close of my home.
After watching a lot of videos on youtube it seems to me that Aikido is highly effective even against more then one oponent(look for real aikido videos).What attracts me on Aikido(concentrating on throws and grabing) is that you can defend yourself without hurting your attacker seriously(avoiding with it serious legal problems,hate and revenge).
I´m gonna go to a training to see how an Aikido training looks like.

What are your experiences with aikido training,manbearpig?

I know this question wasn't directed at me but I can tell you from personal experience that aikido can be a highly effective martial art, especially when dealing with multiple attackers. However, there are a couple of things to consider. First, in most of the demonstration videos you've watched, the attackers are not actively resisting the techniques used against them or are offering only a slight degree of resistance. This is because these videos are meant to demonstrate aikido techniques, so they can be a little misleading. Second, to get to the level where you can actually fend off multiple attackers requires a great deal of time and devotion to this art.

To get a better idea of this, look for videos that highlight randori training. Randori is a type of test that a person must pass in order to acheive black belt ranking in aikido. In this test, the applicant sits in a kneeling position while facing three other students who are also kneeling. The instructor commences the test whenever he/she feels like it. Thus, the instructor could be talking to the rest of the class about anything, then suddenly commence the test. The test involves the three students attacking the applicant. The attackers are free to do anything they want to the applicant...hand strikes, kicks, knee strikes, groin attacks, biting...whatever they want. The applicant can only respond using aikido techniques. The test is over when either the applicant has incapacitated the three assailants or the three assailants have managed to incapacitate the applicant. Truly formidable stuff.

yngnwburbsguy
10-02-2007, 07:12 AM
I train in Muay Thai and B JiuJitzu. I do it for a work out, and so my two best friends that train in it can't pull anything on me lol.

ossumpeiEIEIO
10-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Okinawan Karate, brown belt
Submission Grappling no gi
Muay Thai

Mostly to get in shape. I may take an amatuer mma fight around the time I'm about to test for the black belt, to see if I'm ready and what I may need to work on.

And the self defense aspect is a big plus too.

BBaggins06
10-02-2007, 06:42 PM
In my travels over these near 40 years of mine, I've encountered many practices and disciplines, but none can hold a candle to the one, true martial art, Tae Kwon Leep. Good for one attackers or groups, aerial attacks or grappling on the ground. Here are a couple of clips of the master at work :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDW_hyBqco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU3BXM1Fulc

Mahalo

Matt

Bonus clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo

elo
10-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Thanks GinX.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between Gracie Jiu Jitsu and Judo?

TomSelis
10-03-2007, 12:04 AM
They are very similar.

Gracie Jiu Jitsu is more grappling, ground fighting based. With lots of holds that can seriously do some damage.

Judo is more choking, throwing submission based. There aren't as many strikes as Jiu Jitsu.

For some reason, I think Judo is an offshoot of Japanese Jiu Jitsu.

elo
10-03-2007, 01:00 AM
What would you say is more effective?Judo or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?

http://www.judoinfo.com/gokyo1.htm

Judo vs Karate

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pNHaNJCR1nY

Skipped
10-03-2007, 01:29 AM
elo

What is it you are looking for? I have been studing MA for over 20 years. I do hold belts in a couple of styles... Hapkido, Tang soo do, Shotokan and Judo.

Skipped
10-03-2007, 01:32 AM
P.S. sorry for the type O :"studying"

elo
10-03-2007, 01:55 AM
elo

What is it you are looking for? I have been studing MA for over 20 years. I do hold belts in a couple of styles... Hapkido, Tang soo do, Shotokan and Judo.As i earlier wrote i´m looking for an efficient martial art to defend myself even against two or more opponents.
I thought about Aikido since it doesn´t necessarily hurt your opponent severely wich could cause legal problems,hate,revenge.
But as far as i know Aikido does not teach ground fight.

I suppose the question,wich is the best martial art is as old as martial arts.
Is it a fair question?Or can you only compare fighters?

"Absorb what is useful; Disregard that which is useless" Bruce Lee

Due to Bruce Lee a kick to the head is as usefull as punching your oponents feet with your fist.Can you confirm it?Is it really inefficient?Have you ever been in situation you had to defend yourself physicaly?

Can you say something about B.Lee martial art?

Great to have so many martial artist on the forum who wants to share their experiences.I didn´t expect that.

ossumpeiEIEIO
10-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Aikdo is a non combatitive martial art. It is great for defense, but no good for attack. No striking etc.

If your looking for self defense you should try something else. And maybe try a little research before you post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aikido

elo
10-03-2007, 02:15 AM
Aikdo is a non combatitive martial art. It is great for defense, but no good for attack. No striking etc.

If your looking for self defense you should try something else. And maybe try a little research before you post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AikidoYou are contradicting yourself.

"It is great for defense,..."

"If your looking for self defense you should try something else."

As i earlier posted i´m looking for self defense.And i wrote that Aikido is focused on throws and grabing.
And it is not true that Aikido has has no striking techniques.

But i don´t want to argue who should do a little research before he posts.Lets forget about it.

goldensamba
10-03-2007, 02:25 AM
I have been practicing Muy Thai for quite a few years now. It's good for self defense if that's what your looking for but you will need to also learn to keep from being taken down because it's of no use there.

If you are looking for self-defense I would look at something like LOTAR. It incorporates various techniques into a single structure. It was developed and is used by the Israeli special forces so that should tell you something.

ossumpeiEIEIO
10-03-2007, 02:33 AM

As i earlier posted i´m looking for self defense.And i wrote that Aikido is focused on throws and grabing.

But i don´t want to argue who should do a little research before he posts.Lets forget about it.

You should just forget about it.

You have made this thread about your one sided opinions.

Get off your ass and go do something, but please stop whining about something you know nothing about.

Floyd R
10-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Shotokan Karate is the way to go if you want to learn how to end a fight with one strike.

elo
10-03-2007, 02:50 AM

You should just forget about it.

You have made this thread about your one sided opinions.

Get off your ass and go do something, but please stop whining about something you know nothing about.Your are argueing unobjectively.
One sided opimions?Please name some examples.
Whining?Please name some examples.

Mugai_hentaisha
10-03-2007, 03:05 AM
2nd degree blackbelt in Kodokan Judo

2nd degree blackbelt in Tomiki Aikido

Sharpshooter thanks to the US Army

Remember this people there are no supreme martial arts out there, just supreme martial artist.

I hear the talk about how Ultimo Gracie Jujutsu is...I have been beat by and beat their students....nothing special just judo with the focus on the ground and not standing up. I have seen them get their faces stomped in fighting with some dweeb while the dweeb's friend rearranged their facial DNA :lol:

As for Krav Maga great system.....if it doesn't go to their heads.

Aikido..hear alot of smack talk about this art anymore. I hear the people who say it is worthless and does nothing. Yeah tell it to the road side attacker my buddy put into the hosipital with spirial fractures to his arm and Ripped Groin. Oh why don't you tell it to the stalker that attacked my teacher's student and almost lost his life when she took the knife away and almost stabbed him with his own knife...while he was still gripping it.

Will Aikido stand up to Ultimo fighter comps. Fuck no wasn't designed to.
some of the techniques bleed over but the philosophy doesn't.

As for the whole gun issue... let me tell you something here. Been very few situations in my civilian life where the use of a firearm was warranted. But I know how to use it if it ever does. :lol:

you get out of the art what you put into it. just like everything else in life.

elo
10-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Aikido and Judo.Great combination.Would like to do it myself.So many to do so little time...

Mugai_hentaisha
10-03-2007, 04:01 AM
You just got to do something

whether it be boxing, MMA, Judo, Aikido, etc. the more real you make the training the better it will be.

Don't go hog wild just slowly include an element of realism into your training. Talk to police officers, security personel...maybe not Blackwater :D. But Just talk around read how street attacks go down..trust me it isn't it isn't Ultimo fighter, sometimes you never see it coming.

read things like Jim Waggners (sp) he writes alot for Blackbelt magazine, every once in a while he can stick his foot in his mouth but alas we all do that from time to time.lol

Skipped
10-03-2007, 09:00 PM
There is not a shortage of advice or opinions on this subject. But I believe most people who study MA can agree that being as well rounded as possible is best.

This is the base of Bruce Lee's style (or lack there of). If you have looked at BL's book you will see that in the very fist part he tells you that if someone offers to tech you Jeet kune do walk away. It is not a style but the idea that you need to start with a base and go from there. Adding what works for you and discarding what does not.

Even Bruce Lee stated with Kung Fu. Then study different style to see what he could use.

My advice (for what it is worth) start with something basic to learn balance and movement. Then work into more complex styles. Some good basic styles are Shotokan, Kempo and TKD. These days any of these will also give you an introduction to Judo and Jujitsu style moves. Anyone who would like to study should decide: is this for sport or defense? If it is for defense the you main goal is to have any self-defense situation be over as quick as possible. That means kick, punch, bite, throw and then run or walk away.

On a side note Judo, Aikido and Jujitsu all started as the same style. Over the years it was separated due to different ways of thinking and training. the original art was for the Samurai.

partlycloudy
10-04-2007, 07:09 AM
if you're into martial arts, there's a show on the history channel called 'human weapon' that's worth checking out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Weapon

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=human+weapon

GinX
10-05-2007, 07:23 AM
if you're into martial arts, there's a show on the history channel called 'human weapon' that's worth checking out.

This is off topic, but you're awfully beautiful =)

partlycloudy
10-05-2007, 09:58 AM

This is off topic, but you're awfully beautiful =)
thnx, but i'm not the girl in the avatar.

elo
10-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Girl on avatar is Alexis.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17797&highlight=alexis

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13680&highlight=alexis

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13379&highlight=alexis

BlackAdder
10-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Much love for the goth chicks....

I started taking martial arts when i was 12 with the PAL using TKD as a base... Since then ive studied almost every kind of commonly availible martial hard and soft style and a few not so common ones. My main go to style is Aiki-juijitsu, but honestly its all mixed up my head and resembles Jeet Kune Do/Krav Maga more then anything else now. Btw, just an FYI but there ARE styles that have incorporated extremely short range gun fighting as well....we trained using airsoft guns which are ultra realistic. Anything over 15 feet though and your better off training with the IDPA league.

sandiego1
10-06-2007, 10:29 AM
human weapon is cool. very informative. i currently train jiu jitsu, muay thai, and greco roman wrestling. im very much into mma!

partlycloudy
10-08-2007, 12:29 AM
human weapon clips

muay thai - http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SUDVJJBU

mma - http://www.megavideo.com/?v=4XOOYQLW

manbearpig
10-08-2007, 12:56 AM
Human Weapon is an awesome show.

elo
10-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Was today to an Aikido training.To look how it looks like.Everybody was in a good mood.Good atmosphere.It was interesting to watch the techniques.Looked pretty easy.But its either just looks easy or the guys who were there were not the natural born martial artist.The all were practising for several years but their technique was rather average.The trainer had to correct them pretty often.
Can an Aikidoka share his training experience?Is it really so hard to learn?

NRT
11-24-2007, 07:48 AM
What do you guys think of this:

http://www.netvideo.ro/view.php?cat=23&id=182