PDA

View Full Version : TrannyToTrannyRadar (TTTR) does it exist?

mbf
10-01-2007, 12:05 AM
well, I used to hang out with that asian TS.

no matter where, be it a pub, fucking starbucks or a shop, she suddenly would stand up, walk to some girl over there talk with the chick, get back to me and voila, there is a new TS-aquaintance '(of different races I might add).

I wonder, has anybody else experienced anything similar?

for the girls: if you spot a person you think who *may* be a T, do you approach her? Do you try to make contact? (NOTE: talkin bout everyday life sotuations here)

so, is there the TTTR ????

:?: :?: :?:

BrendaQG
10-01-2007, 03:32 AM
I wonder, has anybody else experienced anything similar?

From time to time that has happened. Mostly I notice them, noticing me then I notice that they may be T. Or they have to do something, or say something that gives them away.

for the girls: if you spot a person you think who *may* be a T, do you approach her?

Only if she looks familiar. I have known a few people as males then seen them years latter as females. Usually I approach or say something. Which can be a really strange situation when that happens. I cannot describe what that's like.

Do you try to make contact? (NOTE: talkin bout everyday life sotuations here) If they are a stranger then no.

so, is there the TTTR ????

:?: :?: :?:[/quote]

We know our own. No matter what work you have done we know the signs of that work being done. No matter when you start hormones their are always tells. To that extent what your girlfriends sense was very real.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-01-2007, 04:37 AM
LOL Well tgirls could smell fellow tgirls. No matter how much they all try to hide/avoid you! LOL It's just built in.

Last Friday around 3pm I saw 2 latina tgirls crossing the street going to NOHO train station. One wore "clitoric" red hair the other "lion king" shade of hair. Both stuck out of the crowd of pedestrians. People were staring and they just acted as if nothing was going around them. LOL Ofcourse, we dont know eachother so we did not approach one another. But if it was an asian ts we'd probably just smile and nod at eachother in understanding. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_drade
10-01-2007, 04:44 AM
Oh it definately exists. I was with my gf one time in sf, and another t-girl passed us and she said "hello sis" to my gf LOL. My gf said "shit, she clocked me". I laughed like hell and my gf punched me for it LOL. My gf is really passable and I had never seen anyone clock her before. But we usually dont see other t-girls in our day to day life.

NadiaUSA
10-01-2007, 05:04 AM
Tranny Gaydar is real. For those of you who have read the Anne Rice novels, is like becoming a vamire. You have the power to sense others around you. I have commented before about feeling it before I see it. I can turn and point to them without looking.

The best way to do it is by feel. Don't try to pick apart the the person. Some claim to be good at clocking. But anyone can do that if you look at the hands, forehead and so on.

I can remember sitting with Yasmin eating and she said "Did Sabrina just come in here?". It is just the ability to sense others. It's very subtle.

The Good Fairy,
Nadia

NadiaUSA
10-01-2007, 05:15 AM
By the way, I don't go up to them. I just let them walk by. Do T-girl admirers find that strange that we would not seek out our own kind?

I found it a strange paralell with the way the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice followed the addressed the issue or relations between thier own kind.

Note: I am not a vampire mental case I just liked the books.

The first book, Interview with the vampire, is very much about Louie's strong desire to fing out about his own kind and himself.

The second book, The Book of Lestat which has a scene where Maruis, an elder, is in a vampire bar gathering and is indeferent to the other vampires.

You would think all of them would be seeking knowledge from each other all the time but they don't. Some are alouf and some just jaded and indifferent.

hondarobot
10-01-2007, 05:21 AM
Interview with the Vampire was brilliant. I couldn't get through the second book. Lestat as a rock star? That sucked.

Harvey Byrdman
10-01-2007, 05:31 AM
In south FL, TS are not all that uncommon. And it seems like we can spot each other fairly easily, when no one else around us seems to notice a thing. But rarely will I say a word. I'm not gonna spook someone. It's usually just an exchange of glances and maybe a smile Well, maybe once in a while someone will whisper, "Werk it out, bitch!" ~ lol

Maybe on the east coast. I don't believe I've ever seen one here on the west.

Willie Escalade
10-01-2007, 05:32 AM
Tranny Gaydar is real. For those of you who have read the Anne Rice novels, is like becoming a vamire. You have the power to sense others around you. I have commented before about feeling it before I see it. I can turn and point to them without looking.

The best way to do it is by feel. Don't try to pick apart the the person. Some claim to be good at clocking. But anyone can do that if you look at the hands, forehead and so on.

I can remember sitting with Yasmin eating and she said "Did Sabrina just come in here?". It is just the ability to sense others. It's very subtle.

The Good Fairy,
Nadia
True, true. I believe I've had "the sense" since before I was actually in the scene. Plus while in college I took anatomy classes; no matter how much surgery is done there are just some things that can't be changed.

When I spot an unknown T-girl I treat her like an unknown G-girl...I'm polite.

NadiaUSA
10-01-2007, 06:38 AM
Interview with the Vampire was brilliant. I couldn't get through the second book. Lestat as a rock star? That sucked.

That 80's rock star part is corny. I guess its not long enough ago to seem romantic or surreal.

After that it gets into where he came from, who made him "not Marius it was Mangus", and eventually where Marius came from and how the spirit made the very first vampire.

Each character has a pigeoned holed personality. Anne seems to use that to let you see a little of yourself in each. One is melancholy others are impetuous and so on.

Willie Escalade
10-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Maybe on the east coast. I don't believe I've ever seen one here on the west.
I have...multiple times. Just walking down Santa Monica between Western and Van Ness in the daytime while everyone is out shopping, you'll see a few of the girls here and there. They usually acknowledge each other in a polite way as well.