PDA

View Full Version : jack bauer might be going to jail....for real this time.

d
09-30-2007, 05:39 PM
chloe might not be able to get him out this jam :(

Kiefer Sutherland has officially been charged with two misdemeanor counts of DUI as a result of his arrest early Tuesday morning, when he was caught driving with a blood alcohol level that was almost twice the legal limit. Bad got badder for Keifer with the news that the judge hearing his case will be Judge Michael Sauer, the same judge who sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days for driving on a suspended license. Sutherland was already on probation for a 2004 DUI arrest. On that occasion, he had a staggering .22 blood alcohol level. .08 is the legal limit. People.com says:

The 24 star, 40, faces up to one year in county jail if convicted and a $1,000 fine, plus an additional six months if a judge deems he violated probation.
Because of his previous DUI conviction, Sutherland faces a mandatory minimum sentence of four days in jail if convicted for this latest incident, which was his fourth DUI-related arrest.
In 1989, he was arrested for DUI and carrying a concealed and loaded weapon. In a deal with prosecutors, he pleaded no contest to alcohol-related reckless driving, and the other charges were dropped.
He was arrested for DUI again in 1993, and pleaded out the same way. He was given the option of serving 12 days in jail or performing 211 hours of community service, and opted for the latter.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Oh man!!!! The country is fucked now! All the commies and terrorists with "dirty bombs" can willingly enter the country, with ease!!! :banghead

SmashysmashY
09-30-2007, 07:18 PM
good, i hope that moronic show gets canceled

CORVETTEDUDE
09-30-2007, 07:29 PM

I suppose you watch some highly intelligent crap like "The Simpsons", and you're the ulimate entertainment critic!?

SmashysmashY
09-30-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't really watch television programs but I have read about 24 and i've seen clips on the internet so i know how disgusting it is. i'm not suggesting that i'm better than you because you sit in front of a television screen for x number of hours a day watching nasty bits of sex and violence and i don't. but i think in general it is dumbing down society to a point where even that show could be popular.

ILuvGurls
09-30-2007, 09:24 PM

....and this is coming from someone who has a kung fu clip as his avatar. :roll:

envivision
09-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Isn't he canadian?
I hope he goes to jail, then get deported.

The shield beats 24 hands down...

SmashysmashY
09-30-2007, 09:52 PM

....and this is coming from someone who has a kung fu clip as his avatar. :roll:

kung fu comes from china. the clip in my ava is from a japanese film and is therefore not a "kung fu movie". if you had done any research you would have known that it is a celebrated cult classic with a tragic and gripping storyline and cinematic conventions that have influenced asian and american film making to this very day, and have been imitated and copied over and over and over again. but you didn't know that. you just wanted to say something smart. well you didn't.

ILuvGurls
09-30-2007, 10:41 PM

kung fu comes from china. the clip in my ava is from a japanese film and is therefore not a "kung fu movie". if you had done any research you would have known that it is a celebrated cult classic with a tragic and gripping storyline and cinematic conventions that have influenced asian and american film making to this very day, and have been imitated and copied over and over and over again. but you didn't know that. you just wanted to say something smart. well you didn't.

ok i'm impressed it's The Godfather of japanese movies..... i still stick by my first statement.

SmashysmashY
09-30-2007, 10:47 PM
ignorance and sarcasm go together like peanut butter and tomatoes

cockcraver
09-30-2007, 11:18 PM
he deserves to get put away...why drink and drive if ur a millionaire and on probation??? and the fact that its the judge that sent paris to jail means he's gonna do the time....and why the fuck not

CORVETTEDUDE
09-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Well, Smashy..., as an old Chinese proverb says, If look like duck, walk like duck, quack like duck....It Duck! Which, translated, means; your skull is up your anal cavity and your mental processor is in permanent scan loop.

Felicia Katt
09-30-2007, 11:24 PM
If he gets the celebrity treatment from a judge with a sense of humor his sentence will be

24 hours

meow

FK

SmashysmashY
09-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, Smashy..., as an old Chinese proverb says, If look like duck, walk like duck, quack like duck....It Duck! Which, translated, means; your skull is up your anal cavity and your mental processor is in permanent scan loop.

that wasn't really a response that i need to address but i just wanted to point out that it took you three hours to come up with that and it wasn't even witty. go watch more 24 maybe tonight jack bauer can crack the case of what happened to your missing iq points.

ILuvGurls
10-01-2007, 05:41 AM
you had done any research you would have known that it is a celebrated cult classic with a tragic and gripping storyline and cinematic conventions that have influenced asian and american film making to this very day, and have been imitated and copied over and over and over again.

well, when are you going to enlighten me as to the name of said cult classic and while you are at it how about some american movies that were influenced by said classic.

Realgirls4me
10-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Sutherland's "24" was one of those shows that -- yes, you must suspend belief -- that wasn't only highly entertaining, but changed the topography of current TV as it is today. It's strap on to your seatbelt, you are in for a ride time, folks. Many shows have borrowed from its format only to come up short. There is only one "24".

On its best episode, The Shield does not come close to matching any of "24"s worst commercials.

dan_drade
10-01-2007, 08:45 AM
It sounds like he is pretty much Fucked. But one has to wonder... Why would someone with his money go out driking and driving. Hell all these rich folk could hire a driver for the night and get as fucked up as they want and not even blink an eye about how much money they spent. I dunno, if it was me I think I would hire someone to drive me around. Maybe its just cooler to drive your own Lambo even if you are gettin shitfaced.

justatransgirl
10-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Pleeeze put him in my cell...

YES!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

SmashysmashY
10-01-2007, 11:27 AM
you had done any research you would have known that it is a celebrated cult classic with a tragic and gripping storyline and cinematic conventions that have influenced asian and american film making to this very day, and have been imitated and copied over and over and over again.

well, when are you going to enlighten me as to the name of said cult classic and while you are at it how about some american movies that were influenced by said classic.

i don't think you have a genuine interest in it at all. i think that you believe it is not a cult classic and it hasn't influenced many american movies. maybe i'm wrong about that but i will "enlighten" you anyway.

the film is titled shogun assassin and its influence can be seen in such movies as:

road to perdition
kill bill
ultraviolet

to name a few, not to mention the influence it has had on animation, comic books, video games and music. so you see friend your original comment was very uninformed.