PDA

View Full Version : Sapphire

chopard
04-26-2005, 01:58 AM
Hey, i thought it would be nice to start a topic on her. Also, i cannot meet her, because im located in the balkans, so i wanted at least to know more about her. I especcialy would be gratefull if you can tell me where can i find NEW pictures (or movies) of her. Just tell me the site, i'll join it if i'm not already there. I have all her older stuff, from the mega sites shemale-yum.com, (bobs-tgirls), shemalesxxx.com,.... And i'm interested if she uses an alias??? Thank you.

Fenix
04-26-2005, 02:03 AM
That 2nd pic is perfection.
What's her background Thai or Spanish?

chopard
04-26-2005, 02:34 AM
Shes Thai and Hawaiian. I'm pretty sure

GroobySteven
04-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Filipino and Latin - as told to me, by herself.
Latest photos you'll find on her as far as I am aware are shemaleyum.com and they're about 2 yrs old.
Love to get more of her.
seanchai

chopard
04-26-2005, 06:41 AM
I said Thai and Hawaiian cause it said so in an interwiew with her on bobs-tgirls.com. But hey, if she told you herself, i'll believe you! :D

chopard
04-26-2005, 06:45 AM
Would you happen to know when can we see more of her on the internet? Thanks!

johnr
04-30-2005, 11:58 AM
She was pictured at Club Rubber in LA a couple of years back looking very rough. I was talking to a friend in L.A. about her last week, this is what he said:
"She still hangs around Club 7969 in W. Hollywood,,,usuallly showing up
right around closing time to pick up a trick and leave.

I approached her about doing work,she gave me
her #,I called her,she never called back.

Its just one mans opinion but she isnt looking too good lately...Im
not about to speculate the reasons,but the obvious choices come to
mind.

If you are ever in LA,check out 7969 right around 1:15 am on a friday
night...you should see her."

He then emailed a second time:

" Like I said in my post...her behavior is very erratic,being
loud,obnoxious on the streets,waving down cars,not returning phone
calls for work,sunken in eyes and hollow cheeks...leads one to only
speculate on what the problem is.
Too many girls go down a dark alley of life choices and alot never
come out of it...its sad!"

One can only hope for her.........

djbj_2_2_69
05-09-2005, 03:03 AM
i saw her about a year ago and she was pretty cool. i hung out with her for awhile and she seemed down to earth and very cute. i still have her # somewhere.

chi73inla
05-09-2005, 04:32 AM
I fucked her about six months ago. The posts about her health are greatly exaggerated. She is still hot as hell. I am not sure why she doesn't choose to star in films or even run an ad on eros she could make a lot of money.

geekmeat
05-09-2005, 05:59 AM
I have heard the same thing that you all have in regards to Ms.Saphires health status.
Most of the photos you see of her were taken years ago and in her recent photos she does look sick.
We can only hope and pray she is ok and is doing well.

Realgirls4me
05-09-2005, 09:01 AM
I saw her at Peanuts this past January, and let me tell all of you, SHE IS ONE FINE LOOKING YOUNG WOMAN. I've seen her before when she's appeared a bit worse for wear for some reason, but she never looked better than what I encounter this past January. She was strikingly beautiful. I don't know if there is a more youthful and feminine appearing TS anywhere. Anywhere!

And, yes. She does seem to show up at Peanuts just around closing time so look out for her then. She also shows up at The Yukon Mining Company (an eatery a few blocks down from Peanuts) on occasion right after Peanuts closes.

speck
05-10-2005, 04:16 AM
....and works on the street after that at least once every few months. She is the only top notch girl I know that does this, although quite a few work out of their cars or in the Yukon parking lot. Sapphire was picked up by guy who was either middle eastern or armenian in a black mercedes Friday night by the Shakeys Pizza that is on Santa .ca between Highland and La Brea.

I did not think she looked in ill health.

A friend of hers I met a few months ago said that guys still throw tons of money at her and she works the street for fun and thrills(and a little extra cash). I assume she does alright financially due to the nice, expensive area where she lives.